❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

@lynksimkung OMG!!! I'm totally surprised by kdw^^ I thought in an interview he ever said that he doesn't even like to wear a watch....What a change now?LLoZ16C.jpgWatch is someone's favorite accessory lol, we get to see her wearing it most of the time.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so happy this thread is still alive event we dont have any single news. But the last post from Dispatch about KDW is makes me smile, he's just hang out with his friends and his dog but became a news for Dispatch LOL. And the funiest think is only one pic can make my detective analysis mode on

wonkyo.jpg

1. Rolex Watch - Check

2. Bracelet - Check

3. Black cap - Check

4. Dog - ??? :lol:

Thanks for keeping this thread alive....

Glad to see KDW picture with the cute dog. I wish to have that dog also, :)

SHK were seen on Yoo Ah In party on his soft opening store if I'm not wrong, and taking picture with YAI... but for me, the strange thing is that there's no picture of KDW on that event. They are under the same company, which is only 3 people who represent by that company, so it seems strange when 1 of the star of the company not show up on that event. Even ms. Park take picture with YAI. 

Seems that our couple being too cautious for not showing together even on the company event.... This mean something was going on between SHK and KDW, don't you agree?

@suellen88: are you ciel_gd? Seeing your avatar reminds me of that chingu :)). 

We may not come here frequently to update or post picture, but at least this ship will not sink, still move, just slowly but stably =))

Yes, my simkung team-mate, they can take photo with anybody and put the caption "With my UAA co-workers", then where is the so-called picture between "best friend" and "good friend" :-j, I always wonder about this :)).

Sometimes I just have a feeling that they play some kinds of lovestagram, someone doesn't need an Insta account but he can appear on his friend's Insta and creates storm or typhoon or whatever he wants =)), leaves us some code to investigate =)). To be honest, the motto "Having no shared interest" from them is the most ironic I have ever heard LOL =)). What will they tell us if some newspaper drag them out?

"Ah, ok, the truth is me and Kyo have no shared interest as said in my previous article. However, we are under the same company, we share the same manager, same stylist, share the same wardrobe, even our hair color is same, she starts wearing black - my fav color and I start wearing white - her fav color, now we even love dog and like to pose with cute dog... From having no shared interest, now we have no many mutual things =)). That's our way lead into love" LOL =)))))

Mr. Kang, if you are stalking this thread, please remember the above statement to explain your motto "having no shared interest" =)). I feel so irritated when both of you make us wait so long, but ok, we will see you back to both big and small screen soon so I forgive you :)).

Keep relax chingus, I hope their projects will be successful and then they can settle down soon :)) 

Anyeong @twtwb @suellen88 actually i don't know if you are change the name. @lynksimkung i think sometimes UAA team lurking our thread. I'm curious SHK will attend YAI premiere movie or not because if she support her UAA co-workers why the other one she's not support right. She's so easy posting a picture with the maknae YAI but take a distance with her "hubby" when promoting in HK. And i think YAI is like their maknae, i hope we can see his relation bromance with his hyung KDW because we already know that he is close with his noona. Now we have one more person to investigated LOL, because in YAI new moovie have a lot of co-star that working with KDW before.

Keep sailing chingu :)

Hi @lynksimkung & @cesc, and also other Simkung / Wonkyo shipper,

Since my first log in I used the name suellen. And about my avatar, is Song Min Guk picture as Sungkyunkwan scholars, it's because I really love this boy, especially when he dressed as Sungkyunkwan scholars.

Wish Wonkyo will get married and have a cute and bright and smart kid like Song Min Guk or they could have a beautiful daughter like SHK and  smart like KDW, with cute charms from both parents.... (kekekeke, I dream so much)

Wow, chingu, Dispatch must be the Shinigami of the year, what are they trying to do, to reveal all of couples in this showbiz??? Please pay attention to Mr. Kang, Dispatch-nim. Just a photo of him with a dog posted on someone's instagram can be an article on your website, you must have an eye on him, right? I don't think it's such hard to catch a photo of "best friend" and "good friend" having a dinner together, aigoo, so irritated (and jealous with other celeb couple LOL =))).

yes @lynksimkung nowadays Dispatch makes me goosebumps, they even know KWB car is parking in SMA apartement for 6 days, that means they are waiting in parking lot for 6 days,daebak! i wonder what Dispatch title headlines will be if our couple is catch up "SIMKUNG National Couple" hahaha

Annyeong @cesc *let's hug first :))*

Haha, from some rumors I heard, seem that Dispatch will announce a "block buster" couple, their popularity will be the same level as Bi-Kim Tae Hee couple ;)). Guys, I'm so excited, how can I wait for this shocking news =))

@cesc and @ lynksimjung  i think kr stars better DON'CH PLAY PLAY with Dispatch^^ it could be "ferocious" lol Since Dispatch can spot other cp dating in overseas I don't think anyone in kr could escape from it, if he/she is set as a Target^^' However, I'm not afraid to be shocked by Dispatch, I'm ready but may the timing be right plssss.:)

Ya ya chingu, I'm so excited these days, uri KDW-ssi is in negotiation for the movie "Obscured Time", a kind of fictional genre, the filming will start by end of this year. Wow, so he may have 3 projects this year? Can't believe it :)). KDW-ssi, are you preparing for something special next year? Seem that you have a big wrap-up this year :)) =))

Fictional genre, remind me of Camellia :-j *simkung mode on*

@kyobowl: dear, even the most private man like WB can be dragged out, I think no couple can escape Dispatch once they have been selected as the target. The silence has its price, you know what I mean ;)). I don't need Dispatch to catch them, I expect them to acknowledge by themselves like Yoonsama and PSJ >:)

@lynksimkung Many thanks for the info,dear. So it's not the other movie..anyway this one seems interesting too,I've faith in kdw! I'm sure most of his fans are very pleased with him being soooo active this yr but he's not his usual self to me hehehe Why in the rush to finish everything by this yr...^^

Yup, We really don't need Dispatch to reveal about them, they can announce their relationship by themselves, just give (not selling of course ) Dispatch their exclusive wedding pictures! Dear,does this help paying the price for the silence ^^"

@kyobowl: yes, dear. I never feel disappointed with DW's choice of script, he really has good taste and high standard with the script, every role of him is not similar each time, he knows how to challenge himself, that's why I can't stop admiring him :))

Regarding the wedding photo, haha, I think the concept may be mysterious as well, in the forest or on the mountain LOL =)). I just hope he will not have the same hair style as WB =)), the groom tuxedo should be kept at "normal level" also. Don't worry, right after hearing the announcement, we'll prepare a full simkung edition to give our wish-list of the outfit & hairstyle for the couple =))). DW ah, don't make us scared on such a big day =))

@lynksimkung @kyobowl i think when UAA announced their relationship we will not surprised just happy because that mean they will married. Hahaha

Kang Dong Won food truck, who send this food?

11326606_821155177962615_1378013059_n.jp

Juice from UAA or his jagiya handmade?

1389358_872279032851898_1400915026_n.jpg

Source : "The Prosecutor" Cinematographer IG

@cesc  heard from fans said it was he, himself sent the food truck^^; he must really like that pic taken in PARIS:)))

@lynksimkung @cesc Yes Kdw is very smart and got potential, may he continues to shine on big screens:))) it would be deabak to see their Big Day!!!! yes from his pictures we know kdw dare to be different and of course he could pull off any hairstyles but really a no no wb's hair for his Big day plsss. Don't need to be lavish wedding but do give us beautiful romantic wedding pic~♡

Guest sunnydolphin

hello chingus.. l'm happy that many still come here despite the very slow progress on our couple, just like everyone here, i wish they will come out soon. i even dont mind if they go as private as WB-LNY, as long as they are together :))

just came across kyo thread. you know kyo always said that she's more of a tomboy so i always thought that she's a brave girl and enjoy outdoor activities, that's why during MPL interview when she said that she would love to do action movie, i really wish it will happen. but as you know, during the interview KDW teased her and said that she will regret that and just go to (action school or something like that) if she wants to experience doing action movie. at first i thought maybe he just being playful, but base on kyo inerview during TC rencently she said:

"I have a fear of heights, that was my first ride in lifetime. In the first shot, just ride in fear. But later on the horse, I felt very interesting. I also have ever driven a classic car, the car is really old, driving a very cumbersome."

it turns out that kyo is not as brave as i thought and her jagiya must already know that she's afraid of height and worried about her :rolleyes: but if kyo really want to challenge herself in action movie and if it requires horse riding scene, we know who could teach her B) someone who even could make a horse fell in love with him :rolleyes:

have a good day everyone, and stay simkung :wub:

Dear Chingus, greetings

Great to see many posts.

Here are some warnings ~

a. Miss Park is "friends" with Dispatch, so discretion will be at utmost level. PERIOD.

b. Dong Won had long warned us that his "dating" will be top secret, so don't expect much. PERIOD.

c. DW is "wrapping up", while Hye Gyo is wearing shirt #10 (mood=HIGH), and NOT in a hurry to do any script reading. Fishy, eh?  PERIOD.

d. There is definitely "change" in their way of dressing alike. PERIOD.

e. If WONGYO show a pic. together, being UAA members, they will be in BIG SDA Simkung Mode. Not "safe" for the two of them,

"secrecy". PERIOD.

f. If the dog is in his hands, then, few weeks after, in her arms. THAT, speaks volume. PERIOD.

Gyo in Black and White ~    http://i.imgur.com/6ffyTlL.jpg                        http://i.imgur.com/2IDHWNP.jpg

WONGYO SHIP, SAILS ON ~

Guest 02yoxanoh

At last Wonkyo ship sails back on! DW's pic with puppy creates a noise here like a bomb haha.

MBL bts~~ Wonkyo sweet moment~~ ♥♥♥

11821838_687914677979460_1416526023_n.jp

cr. to the owner pic.  

O2yoxanoh, greetings

It was in this movie, that both mentioned, they did not care what each other look like,

in front of each other.

They were playing the roles, and NOT to impress each other, PHYSICALLY.

I guess their "comfort zone" is that of a deep friendship. To say the least.

Archived