[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Now 9:43 pm on indonesia...feel a lil bit sleepy,

Oh... I love when our lovely couple attend or do something together, they made a hits news... XD

Ig, twitter, naver, is flooded by our couple news...

Now i can go to sleep with smile on my face, hey is that good for anti aging therapy right? Now i love JjongAh couple even more because they know how to made their fans always looks young.. Wkwk...psst... This is secret therapy...don't tell another people... XD

Anw, goidnight all.. Have a sweet dream...

selamat malam

selamat tidur
good night
oyasumi

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyukee404

If they become a real couple (aamiin) 

They will be the first real couple of WGM (correct me if i'm wrong)
8->

Guest bbblyzu3

If they become a real couple (aamiin) 

They will be the first real couple of WGM (correct me if i'm wrong)

8->

nope.. they will be the 2nd cp IF they date..Junjin (Shinwa)&lee siyoung is the 1st cp publicLY date after wgm.

Guest tresEmmE

Uwaa..so many unbelievable things and so many thoughts,I am going to write a lot.sorry in advance.I just need to thank god, Fate, the Powers that Be that gave all of us these past two days. ^:)^

A week ago we were all trying to absorb the pain of the Last Preview, the hurt of the way Jjongah was so abruptly leaving us.If anybody said to me that a week later this is how it would be in this thread and for all Jjongah shippers today maybe I would tell that person "IN YOUR DREAMS".

But yesterday and today feels like a dream but it is not.It was real and it happened.

Wow..a week ago I was thinking we had such an unfair treatment as fans of Jjongah but today all I could think of is how lucky we are. We really are so lucky.

We fans were saying that hopefully HJH and YR  stay in touch with each other after leaving WGM but seems like even FATE and DESTINY won't allow them to take a break from each other.

HJH & YR meeting two days back-to-back doesn't even happen during WGM days unless they are shooting for those vacation episodes.

Who would think we get this "luck" when WGM is over.Rainbow after the storm, rite @hjjdai5y ?

And now both works for SBS too.I still felt like YR's appointment as MC with SBS station quite dream-like,because I think of the other hundreds of female idols that could take that spot but it became YR's.Then there is the PD Award.

We get a one line fanaccount about HJH greeting YR when he was leaving and I thought that was already lucky.

But the broadcast today showed something even better. Thanks to the Arirang Director who so very boldly asked HJH about YR in front of everybody(maybe he dares to because he is a badass,powerful Director of a tv station,so he can say whatever he wants?),

and his sudden attack of question flustered HJH and made him inadvertently confessed something that he might have intended to be a secret.

Now everyone knows that they met and talked backstage at PD Award. Before he answered the question from Arirang Director HJH even glanced at where the fans are seating (especially Girl's Day diehard fanboys who were present) I think he was considering how to answer the question in front of the fans but he also wants to be honest.

HJH keeps glancing at Girl's Day direction when he presented got me giggling but how YR responded to the whole happening made my little shipper heart fluttering,

because I was reminded of Jjongah at the MBC Ent Award when HJH won and they showed YR.

Now they are post-WGM but the way they had the eye-contact from onstage and below stage made me nostalgic.

Today again like a dream YR appeared at Cable TV Award looking so PERFECT like there is no other way you want her to look like if she was to attend an award with her ex-virtual husband in attendance. From her head down to her toe. Beautiful, sexy yet somehow still looking cute and she is wearing black, his favourite colour too, to set off her milky skin and perfect figure. Way to go YR.

Trying to imagine HJH & YR's reaction when they saw their names tagged to the chairs that sat next to each other at Cable TV Award, like they did on MBC Ent Award episode,they must have been surprised.Thank you again Fate, I don't know why but the Cable TV Award organisers decide to let YR & HJH sat side by side when he was going to win Best Couple with a different partner who also happen to be at the same table.

I'm confident the organisers already know about the Best Couple award winners but they still make HJH sit not in between YR & HSY, but instead they put him next to his ex-virtual wife YR and another guy.

YR who is looking as perfect as she could and the lucky man who gets to sit beside her today? Hong Jong Hyun,of all the other actors and male idols who attended.I will stop questioning my luck,just  thank the organisers  and have a good laugh about that. :)

HJH has it both great and tough today imo,because he was already excited that a group of his fans from Hong Dang Moo will be attending the award to support like he said in his fancafe post(he even prepared White Day gifts for them) & of course he's happy to win award, and a reunion with a pretty dongsaeng he has become close to after 9 months...

But it is also tough because the pretty dongsaeng is also his ex-virtual wife who is looking as amazing as she is and he is seated right next to her..with the eyes of his diehard fans watching from the back..hahaha.

Surely he wants to be friendly and behave normally with YR but I'm sure he was also aware of his fans and HER fans observing everything with wide eyes and camera lenses from behind.Don't for get the reporters there too. This time they don't have the virtual married couple licence anymore. Lucky man, but with a tough luck. ;))

Please keep your beautiful friendship (or whatever ship it is) going dear HJH & YR.I just hope we will have more luck and Fate will give us days like these again from time to time.This kind of spazzing is really good for the health of all shippers heart hahaha

Love how even if we cannot see HJH's face we can tell he's smiling at her,those cheekbones. Thank you to this wonderful fancammer who didn't edit out the part with HJH.

tumblr_nl5nxuXMCl1unbeqlo1_1280.png

@taedysol your gifs..just :x

@Grimm_Jagg  thank you for that information. HJH, are you playing the role of YR's bodyguard after the award? If  people didn't know it, they could misunderstand those two HJH & YR are still a virtual couple shooting WGM (like Arirang Director?) ;))

nope! they have one couple they became real life couple they r married now.

The couple that got married after going to wgm were dating before wgm (jung in and jo jeong chi). They were already a real couple before . But there is one couple that dated after wgm and broke up after 6 months (lee si Young & junjin).

My dear chingus~ I have a confession to make~ Eversince the updates showed up all over the net, I have been glued to our forum and everywhere

;)) ;)) I think I've been looking to there photos over and over again but never gets tired lol.

And one thing just came to my mind,

"What are these two doing? Seeing each other 2 days in a row in front of the general public. Never denied nor acted awkward to each other at all! I even forgot the fact that they are not in WGM anymore. This feels like they are at the MBC entertainment award. Sitting together, talking, and just being close together.."

So genuine to each other.. Ah~ they fit each other like puzzles. :)

Way to go JjongAh! Add more PD shippers to your ship so they'd come up with awesome projects for you two, and even together!!

Pls pls pls magical thread. Just a dispatch news about you dating. Or, a show together. pls pls pls lol

8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

Guest amdbest

just for FUN..i notice from fancam,when yura walk in front Kang Ha Neul,he's stare

587715fd8219a4445ccb54347e97ce9e.gif

and this ajhusi (shim hyung tak),he couldn't even see straight to yura face.lol

2c0d5540f11207e41d145bd88e5df387.gif

is it because?

JZtq4FN.gif

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

@Jjongah4eva  I Like Your Signature.....Seems Very Familiar...hehehehe

"Behind Every Subtle Badass Wolf There's A Bubbly Clumsy Innocent Lamb"

Archived