[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Guest prism2103

the more i think about the last 2 days. the more hyper i get :) 

w a mixture of fate and choice. 
- 1st brought together through wgm. when it'd probably be impossible for them to meet elsewhere in such an intimate setting.
- out of fate came choice, friendship & love. 

look at them defying the odds. look at them earnestly reaching for love. 
reading from all the lovely posts u guys post about jjongah after wgm MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO BE PART OF THIS SHIP. 

who knew post-wgm could be THIS EXCITING?!
so since jong received a couple award w kara seungyeon he should've sat beside her. BUT (loyal to his jong my way, i love you jong for this) he decided to sit beside yura. 
- you know he could've sat between seungyeon & yura. NOPE. he decides no other dude can sit beside his darling wife. 
- next off they interact like jjongah usually does. HEY u aren't in wgm anymore stop laughing and smiling and having all this lovey dovey aura AT AN AWARD CEREMONY where ur fans are at the back. 
- SORRY no can do. they can't be bothered by all these extra fluffs. :x 

jong stuttering @ pd award alrdy makes me so happy, & his honest rebuttal (blurting out the truth), & the constant locking eyes w yura as he reads the award out. DUDE where are ur priorities??? 
then he decides to sit right next to yura, & not his friend makes me EVEN MORE HAPPIER. all that lovey dovey aura, by chance i find this fancam for another artist (zea siwan) BUT if u look @ :20 you see jong all smiles & yura's head is slightly turned towards him. YOU GUYS ARE IN A MIDDLE OF AN AWARD Hello? earth calling jjongah back. 
- nope having none of it. on cloud 9 they remain  

i bet he loves going to his company. he's probably one of the fewest man-kinds who do. cause when he goes to work he can just drop off or pick up his yura like 6 min away for lunch, dessert, when he's bored, whatever, whenever. :) 

here is the fancam of siwan i mentioned about. at around 0:20 you can see jong's million dollar smile & yura's head faced towards his. see the pink hearts around them? ;) 

@rant567 yes i agree. especially w jong's lazer eyes & the way he gazes @ yura. while yura's probably blushing & cracking him up making the his laugh echo ten folds w ease. i can't even imagine how awk it'll be for the rest of the table mates. :))

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rant567

so since jong received a couple award w kara seungyeon he should've sat beside her. BUT (loyal to his jong my way, i love you jong for this) he decided to sit beside yura. 
- you know he could've sat between seungyeon & yura. NOPE. he decides no other dude can sit beside his darling wife. 
- next off they interact like jjongah usually does. HEY u aren't in wgm anymore stop laughing and smiling and having all this lovey dovey aura AT AN AWARD CEREMONY where ur fans are at the back. 
- SORRY no can do. they can't be bothered by all these extra fluffs. :x 

Sorry for cutting your post. But you know what? If I were those people sitting at that table, I would feel really awkward :D When I was with a friend and her other half, I always felt like I become a third wheel and when they constantly ignoring you and immersed in their own world, I always kept on thinking 'why am I even here? why did they invite me for?' :D like you could not help but curling your toes for some reason and just wanted to desappear :D

Too bad that those who sat with them did not have any choice but to endure it until the award show finished. If they could have another option, they would probably just let them occupy the table just for themselves, getting themselves free from the danger of interrupting them.

;))

Oh how lively this place is. I love all the new updates!

That is why Jjong is awesome. He is always honest and does what he like. He choose to sit next to Ahyoungie, he disregards other people's expectation of him needing to sit next to his partner for winning the couple award. He is honest with his answer when replying the PD.That is why I think Jjong will make a good bf/husband. 

Ah youngie looks absolutely stunning. I liked how the dress showed off her best features. I am sure Jjong and many others enjoyed the view too :)

Guest bch2lg

Q: How many media has been captured our jjongah beautiful moment at PD award n TV cable event?

A: 18

1. MBN star

204300612033.jpg?w=529

2. OSEN

201503121619773070_55013e4792587.jpg?w=5

3. TV Daily

1426141517_867025.jpg?w=529&h=825

4. hankooki.com

20150312155154_i_00_c_1_793.jpg?w=529&h=

5. tvreport

20150312_1426145948_59058000_1.jpg?w=529

6. newsen.com

201503121627423710_1.jpg?w=529&h=529

7. starnews

2015031215312180477_1.jpg?w=529

8. Dispatch

20150313003836_174200215.jpg?w=529&h=790

9. kyeongin.com

949925_511072_0611.jpg?w=529

10. STARAZ

223568664730737.jpg?w=529

11. this (i can't write korean)

201503131734304021782a_1.jpg?w=529

12. this (i can't write korean)

image_readtop_2015_242866_14262399871812

13. STARN

20150313173339_5502a0e37b40f_1.jpg?w=529

14. dongA.com

70115125-1.jpg?w=529

15. TF.CO.KR THE FACT

201581791426234874.jpg?w=529&h=819

16. this (i can't write korean)

03-9697705-1.jpg?w=529&h=794

17. International bnt

ae0ee88a94071bb46d8b2fdf1532691f.jpg?w=5

18. STARDAILYNEWS

53287_65881_4130.jpg?w=529&h=794

found all pictures at Jung YuRi

Guest ilhan.x69_at_googlemail.com_stv

Did they see eachother at the other award show aswell ( not the cable one)

borrowing your gif chingu @Edy15

okay jjong is a pro, he know which one is work or not. look he still devoted husband boyfriend partner to ahyong, he's wearing his couple jacket while doing skinship! charanda jong soebang~

off topic:

after watching the bts, i feel bad for YHS. he already playing piano in the super cold weather, i see his really in cold on the bts. but as far as i remember i don't see him in the mv.......... poor him,  i wanna give him a hug. but correct me if i'm wrong. tomorrow jjongAh day!!!

I think jjong first give hints to us because like he wear the couple bracelet to his MV then PD award we saw ah young the necklace now the ring. 8-> :-?

Casandra Lee's photo.

@"min chinlee" this is the original photo, the one with black blazer is not hjh's hand but lee soohyuk. http://instagram[.]com/p/0J-piZD5ld/ (i cant post link ig, so just delete the [ ] from the link ) >>>>>>>>>>> edit : hjh filming the MV on 3 march, after his thailand fanmeet and wgm stint done, someone saw them filming at that time and get hjh's sign http://t.co/Ky0Dn60DuC (thx @Yhyksk for the pic)

@cochoyahoo27 i was gonna ask earlier about that jacket but since you answered it already, thanks... ;)

so that's the same jacket he bought for ahyoung as a birthday gift. only his is a different color...

the subtlety of how joghyun does things.. buys his girl something and lets the media see it. but doesn't announce that it's from a couple set... hahahaha.. the shipper's heart is soaring so early in the morning here.. :)

Guest NatalieM

NANEUN NOMU HAENGBOKHAE JIGEUM...........!!!!!!!! IM VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW.......!!! :D:D :x :x

They just dont care with people around them. They re in their own world, jjongah world, jjongah island hahahahahaha........ they dont care with the reporter, the camera,the fans who came for them as an individual... huhuhuhu.....this is sooo hong my way... and i think ahyoung resembled her husband now, and we can say jjongah my way hahahahaha.......

:)) :))

I love how they soooo comfortable being together.  Jjongah, you two are rebel child aren't u?????? They just like their high school day, when jjong dont care bout teacher banned him to ride motorcycle but he still ride it and ahyoung who jumped out the  fence cuz dont like school cafetaria's food and want to eat outside. Rebel couple hahaha....... i think cuz of that theyre being kicked out from wgm school, cuz dont obey what the principal said(mb*)........=)) =))

They are just georgous..... ahyoung sooooooo sexeh...hooot, she is a lady now kim yeosa....mrs hong

And mr hong hmmmmm always handsome and sexy kekekeke

If brangelina mr. And mrs. Smith

we have jjongah MR. & MRS. HONG

;)) ;)) ;))

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

Its Saturday...Yet I Have Not Figure Out What I Should Do On My Every Saturdays Since Jjongah Ended WGM....

SO I Put In MY Calender...Schedule Saturdays Will Watch Back Jjongah WGM Ep 1 Again And Continue To Watch All Of Their Episode Every Saturdays....

Do I Sound Like I Dont Have A Life?????  Yes I DO...On Saturdays, I Woke Up In The Morning, Prepare Coffee, Smoke...Then Jjongah Episodes, Then Continue The Next Episodes,  Pause Awhile, Eat Sandwich, Coffee Again,  Then Continue Jjongah Episodes Again, Then Have Lunch On My Bed, Then Continue Jjongah Episodes, Then Take A Break, Eat Snacks And Smoke, Then Continue Jjongah Episodes Again Til I Have My Dinner Then I STOP.....I Start Spazzing In Thie Thread Hunger For Their News Updates And Keep Spazzing till I Fall Asleep.

THATs GONNA BE MY SATURDAYs FROM NOW ON.....

Guest linarosa

what's on your mind about saturday?

:D

it's time for us to play outside and having fun with friends and Fameleeeeey ..... yup play outside haaaard :D

This thread is MAGICAL right .... so my wish is :

- there are awards for artist in every month so Hong Jonghyun and Kim Yura invited 
- good news for  they project like Jjong new drama or Ahyoung web drama
- Photo shoot together for magazine ( hope there are BTS Jjong and Ahyoung will smile ear to ear and took long time to finish
- Make CF together and the sale of their promo will success so there will tons of CF wait for them
- have program together like culinary or tourist or culture (please SBS)
- became guest in variety shows both or personal ...
- more ....
onion-98.gif              ................          onion-106.gif  am I To greedy 

Guest hihi_hehe

i am pretty sure that they arranged the seats, just look at it was done at MBC ent award, but i am not sure why they arranged Yura's seat between HJH and his co-star

it should be HJH sitting between them.  Idk, it's kind off lol

anyway, happy that they were seen together again, even happier to see their interactions, they werent awkward or anything, it must be because they have ended their wgm filming not too long ago.  I have read/heard that fan acc says they were pretty chatty? any confirmnations to it?

Archived