[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Guest professornim

someone in a article described ahyoung to black swan,wow she rocks both black and white,her face looks so innocent while her body redefines the word sexy.

i wonder whats jong feeling right now.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itsmechamf

@itsmechamf.....i can't open the vid dear

I don't know what happened

:(

just search this on youtube:

150313 유라 Yura 2015 케이블TV방송대상 시상식 레드카펫 Girl's Day 걸스데이

Correct me if I'm wrong but based on the video it seems that yura is wearing her couple ring. So this is the reason why Yura's attendance to the said award is not announced, the reason is she is going to surprised everyone with her gorgeous look. And as expected we all know that jjong is a person who will do things on his way, so with gorgeous looking Yura that night there is no way that jjong will let anyone go near her,so he doesn't care enough about sitting arrangement,doesnt care enough if the people are going to noticed why he is sitted beside her gorgeous wifey.On his mind " this is still my wife....so back off".screaming!!!!!!!

I'm so happy they're still close after wgm, so please stop worrying about ring, necklace or their own stuff. Seeing them together is more than enough for me. to our genie thread please give us more event for hjh-Yura to attend and to mr. HongJongHyun, please invite yura to your movie premiere!!!! Let's pray together guys hahaha

This is the first time both of them win an award for their acting skill right? Correct me if i am wrong.. they win the award at the same time, same place.. it's destiny.. it's fate.. or it's just a coincidence? Aah.. i am very happy.. uri jjongah charanda.. 2015 it's great year for both of them.. to all pd nim.. please give them drama or project together.. >:D<

Guys forgive me but it was indeed her couple ring, i rewatched her red carpet video and I think it is. She only wore one ring on the red carpet.

Yes, i think so because AY's ring seems bigger :))

look at all pic and they just sat beside each other..i only can say this " i just believe what i want to believe" i believe what i see..i believe what i feel

Yes. Im 100% agree with u.

This Great Friday is so wonderful moments for us Jjongah Shippers.

What's a friday the 13th on March that us never forged.

Im crying now. In happiness of course. Like they are my own dongasaeng.

Lets make wish guys. Only gud will happen to uri lovely couple.

Waiting for any or many fancam from those two awards. :)

Archived