[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

samara34 said: So from the preview I see that while he goes testing the solidity of his marriage by tempting himself with another woman, his wife is just supposed to wait for him and trust him?!!!Sorry but that's really not fair for the wife or for SY, her husband is only thinking about himself and not how much he is hurting people around him by not knowing what he wants.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

samara34 said: So from the preview I see that while he goes testing the solidity of his marriage by tempting himself with another woman, his wife is just supposed to wait for him and trust him?!!!Sorry but that's really not fair for the wife or for SY, her husband is only thinking about himself and not how much he is hurting people around him by not knowing what he wants.

The wife wanted to take a break only because she knew that he kept thinking and being attracted to SY afer he came back from Honk Kong. If he proved her that she was wrong then things would have been different, but he couldn't because he knew she was right.

If what the others forum is correct in what has been posted....sh WILL cheat on hj....thus proving once and for all that hj was correct....which might come to a surprise to a few here ;)
I still see divorce in sh/hj future because of it, but the sh/sy happiness won't last because the hammer of karma will come knocking and then we get to my favorite part....the waves of consequences that sh decisions will have on those around him.
I also see mw turning more antagonistic towards sy because of what she did to sh/hj even though it was primarily sh fault for all this is happening. I also see sy company maybe going under too because that is generally a given with a pro-ported affair. Still im excited for the second half of the drama. 

I just watched the first two episodes of this drama, But I think the one who should blame about the conflict of the married couple is the husband because he was the one who accepted the offer. Im a little bit curious about that that CEO lady is she inlove with the guy or just want to test the marriage of the couple??
I' m expecting a tragic ending. *Sighhhh

Guest jnick_0712

Ah! I spot couple shirt!!! Squee over CJW + KSW. 
Btw, this is my first post in this thread. I've been enjoying lurking and reading all the comments and feedbacks. :D

samara34 said: The wife wanted to take a break only because she knew that he kept thinking and being attracted to SY afer he came back from Honk Kong. If he proved her that she was wrong then things would have been different, but he couldn't because he knew she was right.

se17

said: I just watched the first two episodes of this drama, But I think the one who should blame about the conflict of the married couple is the husband because he was the one who accepted the offer. Im a little bit curious about that that CEO lady is she inlove with the guy or just want to test the marriage of the couple??

I' m expecting a tragic ending. *Sighhhh

OMG CJW and KSW! I can't even. *fangirlscreams*

It's nice to read everyone's take on the drama plot. Objectively, I really do want for SH and HJ to fix their relationship but how can I even root for them if I keep seeing SY and SH oozing with chemistry.

from this drama begin.. indeed I am excited for our OTP - SY and CSH get more closer and how their relation will become..

but more and more episode added I've been become more interested and excited of how KMW and HJ relation can be develop and being a couple somehow.. they are so match each other..
and I prefer KMW with HJ than CSH with HJ..

:)>- :)>-
(its just my opinion)

Guest adikkeluangman

New episode tonight. To everyone that watching streaming. All the best.

오늘 저녁 10시, #이정진 의 SBS '유혹' 7회가 방송됩니다. Tonight at 10PM(KST), the 7th episode of #Leejungjin 's SBS 'Temptation' will be on-air :)

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

August 4, 2014

mellina said: samara34 said: The wife wanted to take a break only because she knew that he kept thinking and being attracted to SY afer he came back from Honk Kong. If he proved her that she was wrong then things would have been different, but he couldn't because he knew she was right.

Archived