[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

OST PART 2

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: transparent;"Eru (이루) - 유혹 (Temptation) [Temptation OST]

http://youtu.be/ConI8KrekB4

Our love started like a lie

Yes, I prayed that it would be a lie
I hoped you’d say goodbye first
Love is so cowardly

I feel like I will die if I don’t see you
But when I see you, I go crazy, what do I do?
I want to end it, I don’t want to end it
I want you, I don’t want you

Love, why are we doing this kind of love?
A love filled with scars and tears?
But love, yes, still it’s love
Even if the end is hell, I love you

Farewell, why do you keep following us?
Us, filled with scars and tears?
Love please, farewell please
World, please remember that we were here

Don’t come close, don’t go far
Stay as you are right there
If you come to me, I will burn up
And if you go far away, I will die

I like you, I like you so much
I liked the garbage-like self, who you loved
I’m so happy, I’m hurting so much
I love you, I hate you

Love, why are we doing this kind of love?
A love filled with scars and tears?
But love, yes, still it’s love
Even if the end is hell, I love you

Farewell, why do you keep following us?
Us, filled with scars and tears?
Love please, farewell please
World, please tell others that we were here

Source: Popgasa

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Narda

What's a kdrama without them bicycles? Haha.Everytime CJW walks closer to KSW, in my head, I go "KISS" alreadybut only three episodes in and I know it won't happen yet but this girl can dream. 8->

Guest adikkeluangman

Found out the secret of a car accident between #CNBLUE #LeeJungShin and FNC actress #KimSoYoung last night? Catch their story via the episode 4 of SBS Drama #Temptation at 10pm tonight!10557472_268786443312929_810571208779682
via FNC

:\"> ep 3I think this drama will show that a marriage should have a strong foundation so as not to be defeated by doubt. Even though SH already told HJ that there was never intimacy involved, the pain of seeing a husband succumb to temptation in favor of a reward that can salvage them is killing HJ, especially seeing the woman who offered such a deal. basically, HJ felt threatened by SY's beauty and wealth and power to draw people. it is a common problem every woman has, the knowledge that her man can be taken away even though she knows he loves her more will always put pressure on her self esteem, jealousy will override every logic, leaving her in misery, making her stubborn to see that nothing happened [which of course just because SY was the one holding the reigns]. even if HJ wants to forgive SH, something is holding her back, the pain she suffers.
 I guess what did  not take place between SY and SH will be their temptation and it's either they fight it or succumb to it, while HJ will be buried in jealousy that will make her tired of marriage.
I. too value marriage but I am open in this kind of drama, and personally, I think it is the wife who should be stronger to hold back her husband and not give him reason to leave her.  :P

Guest bluecarys

good day! can anyone PM me the link for the livestream? the ones I usually use aren't currently working. thanks in advance :)

Guest adikkeluangman

Happy watching guys to people that streaming LIVE in a few minutes.

오늘 저녁 10시, #이정진 의 SBS '유혹' 4회가 방송됩니다. Tonight at 10PM(KST), the 4th episode of #Leejungjin 's SBS 'Temptation' will be on-air :)

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

July 22, 2014

Archived