[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

I agree, adultery is not just physical but emotional.

I just think there's more to the story, it's 20 ep.

One think I learned after watching Korean dramas for the last 6 years is, the synopsis is not 100% accurate lol....viewers play a role in changing the direction of the story :).

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already hook in this drama from its start.. all actors chemistry so wonderful. love to see them in one frame and all scene..

this drama will be my only monday-tuesday drama, can't wait for the next episode..

I would love if Hong Joo will end up with Kang Min Woo.. hehehe.. and of course our main lead.. Yoo Se Young (CJW) will be with Cha Seok Hoon (KSW)..

love this drama a lot.. its different line k-drama and makes me giddy a lot..

anyway, why is there no preview for episode 3.. #sigh#

[spoiler.] "Temptation" Choi Ji-woo, the real reason
photo461247.jpg

Choi Ji-woo revealed why she suggested the contract.
On the second episode of the SBS drama "Temptation", Yoo Se-yeong (Choi Ji-woo) and Cha Seok-hoon (kwon Sang-woo) drank some wine the day before they closed the deal.
They started talking about private matters. Cha Seok-hoon showed great trust in Na Hong-joo (Park Ha-seon) and Yoo Se-yeong looked at him peculiarly.
Yoo Se-yeong told him about her childhood. She said that she didn't understand her fellow friends who built sandcastles and explained that it seemed pointless to build something that was going to eventually fall.
Yoo Se-yeong said, "I wanted to become a conflict between you and Na Hong-joo. I wanted to test your trust, love, and connection to see how weak it is".
Cha Seok-hoon said, "I know what you're telling me is honest, but I don't feel good about it". Yoo Se-yeong said, "That's right. I get told I'm a jerk. Call your wife and resolve things. There's no woman who would understand this".
HanCinema

And he agreed to do it!? Thats how shameless he is and why i don't want a happy ending for those two....one who wants to play around to test a couple and the other who due to his greed agreed to do it knowing that its wrong.....

Guest suncine445

I like the surprise twist on the actual deal offered by YSY(cjw) .I like the plot and ep2. Now they are on even ground on the deal. The real test is now on for both of them when they are back to korea.Good pace Looking forward to ep3

Guest chll51

Loving the drama so far. Lmao at the reveal. It was a great test. Mean but great. Guess their relationship isn't as stable as they seem. Like if I was him, I'd the same thing if it meant I could save myself and the people I care about. Why effing not? I wouldn't call what they did an affair. They didn't even hold hand or do anything inappropriate. I like the set up. I can't wait for episode 3.

Guest suncine445

Temptation Episode 2 Review: Park Ha Sun Thinks about Kwon Sang Woo Cheating on Her with Choi Ji Woo class="post-title"Temptation Episode 2 Review: Park Ha Sun Thinks about Kwon Sang Woo Cheating on Her with Choi Ji Woo

In Temptation, episode 2, Na Hong Joo(played by Park Ha Sun) thought about Cha Suk Hoon(played by Kwon Sang Woo) cheating on her with Yoo Se Young(played by Choi Ji Woo).

Previously in Hong Kong, Suk Hoon agreed on Se Young’s deal of giving her his time in terms of receiving money. Hong Joo was disappointed and went back to Korea.

Suk Hoon did not contact Hong Joo after she left because it was one of Se Young’s rules not to contact anyone. Hong Joo started to imagine Suk Hoon cheating on her and suffered.

cr: koreandrama

Guest suncine445

Temptation Episode 2 Review: Choi Ji Woo Tells Kwon Sang Woo Why She Tempted Him class="post-title"Temptation Episode 2 Review: Choi Ji Woo Tells Kwon Sang Woo Why She Tempted Him

In Temptation, episode 2, Yoo Se Young(played by Choi Ji Woo) told Cha Suk Hoon(played by Kwon Sang Woo) why she tempted him.

Previously, Se Young noticed Suk Hoon and Na Hong Joo(played by Park Ha Sun)’s problem after saving her from attempting suicide. She suggested Suk Hoon to give her his four days in terms of paying him a billion won. Hong Joo told him to refuse but he eventually accepted Se Young’s deal. Hong Joo felt betrayed and went back to Korea.

Suk Hoon said to Se Young, “Hong Joo would understand since she trusts me.” Se Young replied, “I used to think the children who make sandcastles near the sea are stupid. Once the waves come in, it’ll be no use. I wanted to be the waves for you and your wife.” She continued, “I wanted to test how weak your castle is.”

cr koreandrama

Guest suncine445

Temptation Episode 2 Review: Park Ha Sun is Mad at Kwon Sang Woo class="post-title"Temptation Episode 2 Review: Park Ha Sun is Mad at Kwon Sang Woo

In Temptation, episode 2, Na Hong Joo(played by Park Ha Sun) was mad at Cha Suk Hoon(played by Kwon Sang Woo).

Previously,  Hong Joo got anxious and mad as Suk Hoon did not contact her at all for two days after she came back to Korea. Suk Hoon finally called her and explained, “I’ve been working only for two days. That’s all. Nothing happened between me and Miss Yoo(played by Choi Ji Woo).”

However, Hong Joo coldly said, “What does that has to do with me?” She continued, “I waited for you to come at the airport. But you never came.” Suk Hoon apologized, “I’m sorry, Hong Joo.”

cr koreandrama

Guest suncine445

Temptation Episode 2 Review: Kwon Sang Woo Suggests Choi Ji Woo a Bicycle Date class="post-title"Temptation Episode 2 Review: Kwon Sang Woo Suggests Choi Ji Woo a Bicycle Date

In Temptation, episode 2, Cha Suk Hoon(played by Kwon Sang Woo) suggested Yoo Se Young(played by Choi Ji Woo) a bicycle date.

Previously, Suk Hoon called Na Hong Joo(played by Park Ha Sun) and apologized but she was still mad. Suk Hoon felt guitly and got drunk that night. Se Young saw this, and told him the next day that he does not need to work for her anymore.

Suk Hoon asked, “Don’t you have an afternoon flight? This time, I’ll pay you 1 dollar for an hour, total three hours.” He then suggested her to ride a bicycle together.

Temptation Episode 2 Review: Kwon Sang Woo Suggests Choi Ji Woo a Bicycle Date

In Temptation, episode 2, Cha Suk Hoon(played by Kwon Sang Woo) suggested Yoo Se Young(played by Choi Ji Woo) a bicycle date.

Previously, Suk Hoon called Na Hong Joo(played by Park Ha Sun)

and apologized but she was still mad. Suk Hoon felt guitly and got

drunk that night. Se Young saw this, and told him the next day that he

does not need to work for her anymore.

Suk Hoon asked, “Don’t you have an afternoon flight? This time, I’ll

pay you 1 dollar for an hour, total three hours.” He then suggested her

to ride a bicycle together.

I didn't get that last part. Anyone know if he's falling for her?

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Ha Sun Reveals the Difficulties She Felt While Filming the Drama “Temptation”
park-ha-sun_temptation-cover-800x450.jpg

Actress Park Ha Sun revealed her thoughts about the first episode of SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama, “Temptation.” Through her agency SL Entertainment, she said, “In the first episode, the amount of Na Hong Joo’s emotions was huge. Since the Hong Kong scene was the first scene we filmed, it was hard for me to act out those feelings. However, thanks to the amazing staff and the help of my fellow actors, I was able to successfully film it. This is only the beginning.”

The first episode of “Temptation” was aired on July 14 where Park Ha Sun plays one of the main female characters, Na Hong Joo. Cha Suk Hoon, played by Kwon Sang Woo, is Na Hong Joo’s husband and after his business fails, they travel to Hong Kong together. However, she planned on meeting her husband’s senior there but the news of him drowning himself left her feeling devastated. Na Hong Joo tries to cheer her husband who’s sobbing by saying, “Let’s enjoy Hong Kong.”

Park Ha Sun created a lovely atmosphere through her bright smile and with Kwon Sang Woo, she was able to perform a bold kissing scene.

“Temptation” is about a man who is at his limits. He accepts a tempting offer he cannot decline and ends up making decisions he cannot take back. It involves four characters that try to find the true meaning of love. Actors Park Ha Sun, Kwon Sang Woo,Choi Ji Woo, and Lee Jung Jin play the roles of the lead characters.

Soompi

I just watched the first episode of this drama. I say I'm pretty satisfied with the premise even though the plot is unsettling lol. Its pure entertainment anywyas. How come no ones doing a live recap? Haha

I feel the same way. Well, I feel like I'm supporting marital affairs by watching this. Sigh.

Hi, just throwing in my two cents since I finally got to see both episodes subbed. The chemistry is perfection, it's playful and ominous yet palpable. I love it when SY & SH interact especially when she smirks after talking to him. I died of laughter at his awkward reaction to finding out he didn't have to sleep with her. I can see from his perspective why he agreed. I also understand HJ reaction to the whole situation but I hope she'll be able to overlook it, since nothing happened between them. It's gonna be messy is all I can say for MW with the hidden son scenario, hopefully Roy doesn't get battered too much and HJ doesn't get drowned in it, since MW's being tailed and she's hanging out with his son, I got's a bad vibe bout that.
CJW is so beautiful. I'm captivated whenever I see her on the screen (heck everyone is attractive as far as I can see) I am so here for SY being a dominating force of nature in her work. SY's dad is so cute. I love their relationship and how he nags her about being happy and getting a man. Quiet as it's kept, I thought it was kinda cute when SH bought SY time at the end as she did his. I really don't think this is a typical round the block affair drama, there's just something tempting about it, lol. Overall, I 'm hooked. I'll be back next week to liveblog as best as I can since I sorta feel comfortable with the characters now. I can't wait to see where this goes.

Guest gracew

I've just finished watching the 2 episodes. I love it. The tiltle of the drama, I don't like it like most of you out there as in 'extra marital affair' but after watching, my take is that everyone can be 'tempted' in many ways and by many things. For SY, to me.....she's curious that's why she put forward the idea but she has never intended it to go any further. It is then it became SH's curiosity. I'm so hooked now.

chll51

said: Loving the drama so far. Lmao at the reveal. It was a great test. Mean but great. Guess their relationship isn't as stable as they seem. Like if I was him, I'd the same thing if it meant I could save myself and the people I care about. Why effing not? I wouldn't call what they did an affair. They didn't even hold hand or do anything inappropriate. I like the set up. I can't wait for episode 3.

suncine445

said:

Temptation Episode 2 Review: Choi Ji Woo Tells Kwon Sang Woo Why She Tempted Him

Suk Hoon said to Se Young, “Hong Joo would understand since she trusts me.” Se Young replied, “I used to think the children who make sandcastles near the sea are stupid. Once the waves come in, it’ll be no use. I wanted to be the waves for you and your wife.” She continued, “I wanted to test how weak your castle is.”

cr koreandrama

Archived