[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

LENA PARK – YOU AND I (그대 그리고 나) TEMPTATION OST
I shouldn’t love you, I shouldn’t do thisI tell myself this every dayBut when you come, my heart shakesWhen I see you, my footsteps go to you
What do I do?I want to fall asleep with you in the same placeI want to open my eyes from your voice in the morning

You and I, in each other’s armsUntil the heavens call usIt would be nice if I die while in love
I’m afraid in case there is one more goodbyeI turn my head and look aroundWhen I meet you, my tears stop, noWhen you go far away, tears fall again
What do I do?I want to fall asleep with you in the same placeI want to open my eyes from your voice in the morning
You and I, in each other’s armsUntil the heavens call usIt would be nice if I die while in love
When I gather my hands and close my eyesEach time, I think of youNo matter who I met and started a new loveI thought I didn’t have any more love to giveBut after meeting you, I want to live in youAs if there’s no tomorrowI pray that I can love
popgasa

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:\"> LJJ - Kang Min Woo's charms are definitely going to be an attraction for Hong Joo especially during her emotional times. Already, she has caught Min Woo's attention when she passed him by. Then the second time when she was with his son. I think there will be a comfortable companionship that will establish between them, but I doubt if it will be revenge as @hushed_secrets chingu here has mentioned. Maybe she will be a little bit defiant/obstinate because of what will happen with her husband's affair but I think she will be cautious in terms of really taking things far with another man.
Definitely, she will be more conscious as ever of the wealthy woman, Se Young with her sophistication and confidence to buy her husband's time for whatever purpose she wants it.
Will the story really show that there will be intimacy between Seok Hoon and SE Young? I wonder if that really is as far as it will go? I am actually excited to see how bold Se Young's character is to lure Seok Hoon and how vulnerable will he be with her. It's different when a man and woman start an affair even a short one from forcing an affair because one has a need to fulfill it because of something he/she will get out of it.

I just want to say that I'm EXTREMELY IFFY on this drama, but will continue to read comments and so forth. I just have a disdain for the subject matter...reminds me of the movie Indecent Proposal here in the US. I'm though hoping that there won't be a reunion because I prefer the second lead to get the gal. I like the two actors. I want to see a lousy husband (regardless of the situation they are in) to lose the best thing he ever had and I got a feeling that is what we will probably get. Besides I'm a big fan of the second male lead....so you guys already know whom I'm rooting for! ;)

Guest choidi

Done watching.. hmm im kinda dissapointed, i wish it gets better. Its too slow for me. I want to watch this drama bec of the story and not.only for cjw and ksw.. haay some scene is boring. Thank god for the chemistry of the lead actors. They save the.night..

This drama just started and I can already feel the pain and sorrow and sad ending that will happen. To be quite honest I started it because Lee Jung Jin is starring in it but I'll keep on watching it because I'm very intrigued about the story.  I am a little bit uncomfortable about the subject though. It is not really the affair that bother's me (It is not new in k-dramas afterall) but more about the whole money issue. It looks more like human traffic and prostitution than a real affair which goes totally beyond my principles. I can tell you that I'm having quite a big conscience argument happening in my head.
The great thing though is that all the actors have quite a good English! They take their time and articulate so it is a pleasure to listen to them :)

This drama is not like Secret Love affair that much is true. The ending is not going to be pleasant because the dooche who is technincally being bought is going to loose everything and so will the lady who is buying him. One thing that is true and that is money doesn't buy happiness and that is the outcome of this drama. I'm still rooting for the soon to be ex-wife and the second male lead....second male lead tend to always get my support, but in this case...yes hes a bad boy, but he will change for the better.

Guest Narda

Someone mentioned Indecent Proposal already and I agree the premise is quite like it.Oh wait.. I haven't even got to watching the first epi!
I didn't even know CJW and KSW had a comeback drama.I didn't even think the chances were possible but hey they did it to LDW and LDH in Hotel King.Oh whaddya know both couples have the same surnames. Woo and Lee. 
Ok, enough of my rambles. I shall edit this post and post my nonsense review later. ;)

I think this drama has a lot to offer, a lot of surprises. There's a possibility that this drama is not about adultery but rather about someone offering a helping hand. I personally think this drama is/ could be unpredictable.... I don't get the I impression of indecent proposal.

It has the potential to be a great drama, with it's exceptionally excellent actors

@nabuta2....not about adultery? I disagree even the title gives that away...the lady (seducer) gave the analogy of children building sand castles to represent marriage and she was the wave which was the destroyer...adultey doesn't have to mean sexual relationship adultery is the betrayal of the hesrt...even the character description of the male leads states that he will be shaken..

Archived