Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

Seo Kang Jun talks about his cats for 'CeCi'

The concept of the photoshoot was a man who's having fun by himself on a winter night, and he pulled the hard concept off perfectly without any kind of awkwardness. The staff said, "Seo Kang Jun started cleaning up the props before anyone else, and it was memorable how much he was helping the staff. We were able to get a high-quality photoshoot because he wasn't stuck up." :heart:

5urprise-seo-kang-jun_1479698046_af_org.

He revealed that he'd gotten two pet cats, and they made him realize how mothers felt raising their children.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/seo-kang-jun-talks-about-his-cats-for-ceci

im loving this photoshoot the most! its look aesthetic and he is look so unreal :wub:

• Like 2

HIGH CUT IG

[Video] "Entourage" Seo Kang-joon and Ahn So-hee kiss in the tub, 1 million views

2016/11/21

Hide contents

photo786933.jpg

The kiss scene between Seo Kang-joon (Cha Yeong-bin) and Ahn So-hee (Ahn So-hee) on "Entourage" is a big hit.

tvN "Entourage" released a footage of Seo Kang-joon and Ahn So-hee kissing in the tub and making it Day 1 for them.

The footage is of the two in the sixth episode and it already has 1 million views.

Ahn So-hee asked Cha Yeong-bin if she was doing the right thing and he said, "You are doing well and you will do well in the future. You still have bad taste in men". Ahn So-hee said, " I like you but I want to do well in this movie". Cha Yeong-bin then said, "Then will you reconsider me after this movie?" and they kissed.

Netizens say, "I can't believe I watched Ahn So-hee kissing someone", "It's so sweet" and more.

Meanwhile, "Entourage" can be seen every Friday and Saturday at 11PM.

Source : www.newspim.com/news/...

http://www.hancinema.net/video-entourage-seo-kang-joon-and-ahn-so-hee-kiss-in-the-tub-1-million-views-100717.html

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

'CeCi' drops handsome clip and pics of their 'CeCi star of the month' Seo Kang Jun!

seo-kang-jun

The handsome Seo Kang Jun currently of tvN's 'Entourage' is 'CeCi's star of the month!

A cute little video of the star talking to 'CeCi's readers and posing in the pictorial was uploaded onto Facebook. It's a behind teaser, but you can expect the full version on November 25! You can also check out some shots from the photo shoot below.

Isn't he ridiculously handsome?

Spoiler

seo-kang-jun_1479758445_201611211019481115_1.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/ceci-drops-handsome-clip-and-pics-of-their-ceci-star-of-the-month-seo-kang-jun

• Like 2

Entourage Singapore Media Conference with Lee Dong Hwi

Interview translation Cr: https://twitter.com/HallyuSG

- SeoKangJoon mentioned that he feels good to be back in SG & has good memories from his last visit for Cheese in the Trap!

- he feels that filming for Entourage didn't feel just like a drama shoot as the cast members are close like family.

- Both #SeoKangJoon and #LeeDongHwi agree that the best scene in Entourage was when #LeeKwangSoo punched a burger! 

- Much of the Entourage filming was done outside Seoul (Busan etc). Both actors made good memories touring Busan after filming!

- SKJ thinks that like he isn't that similar to his character in the drama, Cha Young Bin.

- ...but if he had to pick one, the most similar point between them is that he's also easygoing when he's with his friends.

- SKJ also feels that he isn't a top star like his character Cha Young Bin, hence he will work harder to be like him!

- Both #LeeDongHwi & #SeoKangJoon feel that the reason Entourage is a must-watch is the chemistry between the 4 main characters

- The other reason Entourage is a must-watch is that it shows the inner workings of the Korean entertainment industry!

ARENA HOMME+ magazine pics

Cx088FPUcAErEId.jpg

Spoiler

Cx08-OvUcAARau9.jpg

15194348_582118565330358_741641274874000

Cx1E9NPUoAACbZy.jpg

Cx1E-sSVIAAvpXF.jpg

Cx1FAAWVEAEHxnq.jpg

cr. annabassjun1012 + kangjun_com

Short clip from the AAA2016

• Like 2

Poll: One-sided love character most painful in the drama?

https://scontent-frt3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14515713_940658966078494_8333975393224622080_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM4OTAxODEzNTAxMzUyNDgwMg%3D%3D.2

Joonie came in 3rd place. :)

cre limjuhwandom

MOM & BABY EXPO Survey parents on celebs they want to see when they have prenatal care

Cx3MYw2VQAADC73.jpg

Congratshttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cx1PJKwVIAAol7I.jpg

cre teamyoojung, pic: MakeMe5urprise

Congrats to Joonie for coming in 4th place! :blush:

• Like 2

Seo Kangjoon’s Most Interesting Moment Of 2016 Involves Lee Kwangsoo

Hidayah Idris 22 Nov 2016

And Lee Donghwi agrees.

entourage1.jpg

Count on Lee Kwangsoo to make it onto the highlight reel of Korean actor Seo Kangjoon’s year.

The Running Man star is currently acting with Seo Kangjoon, Lee Donghwi, Park Jungmin and Cho Jinwoong in Korean drama Entourage, a remake of the popular US TV series.

Kangjoon and Donghwi, who are in town to promote the show, said at the press conference that a scene involving Kwangsoo was by far the most interesting one. The scene in question? Kwangsoo punching a hamburger.

In fact, Kangjoon went on to claim, “I think that was the funniest moment I had in 2016.” And 2016 is not even over yet.

If there’s anything you’ll notice while watching the show, it’s probably not only the glitzy life of K-celebs, but also the chemistry among the actors. And as the two actors revealed, it’s not all acting – they are close friends in real life. Donghwi said, “I think in future, it’ll be hard to have something that’s more interesting to film than this because of how close the cast was, with Cho Jinwoong, Lee Kwangsoo, Park Jungmin and Seo Kangjoon.”

How the actors got close is definitely a story to tell. Kangjoon revealed that after they were done filming, they toured together around Busan, where most of the filming took place. They visited the beach and went out for drinks together. He added, “Even though filming has ended, we would still gather together for beer while watching the broadcast.” Friendship goals, aye?

Of course, it wasn’t just sightseeing and drinking for the lads. Donghwi revealed that they would sometimes play games that involved punishments. He said, “One of the punishments I had to do was go out in the rain without an umbrella for five minutes on a really rainy day in Busan. I caught a cold after that.”

Hide contents

entourage-11-768x512.jpg

entourage1-768x512.jpg

skj-768x512.jpg

lee-dong-hwi-1-768x512.jpg

seo-kang-joon-768x512.jpg

lee-dong-hwi-768x512.jpg

After reading that, you might think the duo is living the high life, just like their characters, but they claimed otherwise. Kangjoon pointed the stark differences between his character, Korean superstar Cha Youngbin, and himself:  “… it’s not really about the character, but more about Korean celebrities [in general]. I always stay at home to play with my cat, or go to Han River alone. Sometimes, I meet with my friends for beer. But in the drama, the stars go to hot places and hang out with their friends, so it’s something that I don’t experience in my own life as a Korean star.”

Donghwi, whose character Geobook is also quite the merry-maker, concurred that he is nothing like his on-screen persona. “My character likes to go out and have fun … but in real life, I like to stay at home and play games on my PlayStation.”

http://www.cleo.com.sg/guys/celeb-guys/seo-kangjoon-lee-kwangsoo-lee-donghwi-entourage-interview-singapore/

• Like 2

Seo Kang Jun tells 'Arena Homme Plus' he's moved out of 5urprise dorm

5urprise,seo-kang-jun

The handsome Seo Kang Jun posed for 'Arena Homme Plus' and discussed the changes in his life. 

The actor, who's currently playing the role of Cha Young Bin on tvN's 'Entourage', revealed during the interview that he's moved out of his group dorm into his own place. Though many recognize Seo Kang Jun as an actors, fans know he was also part of the idol-actor group 5urprise.

When asked about his perspective and possibilities as a young actor, he said, "I want to find out while experiencing everything."

His full interview can be found in the December issue of 'Arena Homme Plus'.

Spoiler

seo-kang-jun_1479926084_1479773412-35-org.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1479926084_1479773422-37-org.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/seo-kang-jun-tells-arena-homme-plus-hes-moved-out-of-5urprise-dorm

• Like 2