Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

Seo Kang Jun and Mad Town's Jota make everyone cringe with their bromance

By beansss   2 days ago   36,772   11,913   26
seo-kang-jun-mad-town_1458341033_af_org.

Bromance is all the trend these days, but it might be hard to find a real bromance more lovey-dovey than these two. 

Twenty-four-year-old friends Seo Kang Jun and Mad Town's Jota have been lighting a bonfire with their bromance on SBS' 'Law of the Jungle in Tonga'. The two have been spotted wearing couple clothing, couple hats, couple bracelets in the jungle and are even starting to sit and stand alike. 

Not only that, the two just couldn't hide their affection for each other with Jota, commenting, "I don't think I could survive in the jungle without Kang Jun. I like him a lot." 

Seo Kang Jun also added, "Just the fact that Jota is here in the jungle with me makes me feel assured. I'm the ocean, and Jota is the sunset. Jota illuminates me. I would be lonely and empty without Jota." 

It doesn't end there folks! Jota then confessed, "I would get hurt in Kang Jun's place. I would do Kang Jun's work for him if he gets too tired." Touched, Kang Jun told Jota, "What a good friend I have." 

If you can handle all this fluff, tune in to 'Law of the Jungle in Tonga' for more of Seo Kang Jun and Jota!

Spoiler

mad-town_1458341116_20160320010016797001

cr. allkpop

• Like 1

Watch: Seo Kang Joon Expresses His Affection for Comedienne Hong Yoon Hwa on “Law of the Jungle”

Spoiler

Watch: Seo Kang Joon Expresses His Affection for Comedienne Hong Yoon Hwa on “Law of the Jungle”

Actor Seo Kang Joon expresses his affection for comedienne Hong Yoon Hwa on SBS’s “Law of the Jungle.”

On the March 18 episode of “Law of the Jungle” in Tonga, Tribe Byung Man sets out to hunt for food in deep ocean. The members of the Tribe Byung Man fearlessly jump into the Pacific Ocean.

On this day, Hong Yoon Hwa appears to be a confident swimmer in the ocean. However, there are moments where she makes harmless but silly mistakes like bumping her head into the crew team boat as she comes up from underwater.

Seeing her own clumsiness, Hong Yoon Hwa cracks up laughing at herself. She exudes positive and optimistic energy.

Watching Hong Yoon Hwa, Seo Kang Joon expresses his affection for her optimistic personality saying, “Hong Yoon Hwa’s bright personality is so attractive.” He adds, “She makes me want to take care of her more.”

Source: soompi

• Like 1

Seo Kang Joon Explains Why His “Ideal Type” Is Always Different in Interviews

Seo Kang Joon Explains Why His “Ideal Type” Is Always Different in Interviews

In a recent interview with “The Star Cupid,” actor Seo Kang Joon talks about fellow celebrities he’s close with, answers a question about his ideal type, and more!

When asked what celebrity he’s closest with, other than his fellow members of the group 5surprise, Seo Kang Joon picks his former “Roommate” housemate Lee Guk Joo. He adds, “I also became really close with my co-stars while filming ‘Cheese in the Trap.’”

Seo Kang Joon also reveals that he’s now good friends with his fellow cast members of the SBS variety show “Law of the Jungle,” including AOA’s Seolhyun, 2PM’s Chansung, B1A4’s Sandeul, and more. “We’ve had a few group dinners together but because of my overseas commitments, I haven’t been able to go sometimes. Still, we stay in touch and send messages in a group chat room. We’ve become very close-knit,” he says.

In response to a fan who asks him to name something he’d most like to have, Seo Kang Joon answers, “I wish I was just two centimeters taller.” He adds that although he doesn’t think he’s particularly short, his “Cheese in the Trap” co-stars Park Hae Jin and Nam Joo Hyuk were both taller than him, which made him wish he was just a bit taller.

Seo Kang Joon also explains why he always gives a different answer when asked to describe his ideal type. “I always just reply with whatever I think of when I hear the question in an interview, but in reality I don’t have a particular type,” he says. “I like people who I can have good conversations with, who are wise, and who laugh a lot. The most important thing isn’t whether they fit my ‘type.’ It’s whether I fall for them.”

Although it was later reported that Seo Kang Joon was ill on the day of the interview, the actor does a great job answering fans’ questions kindly and candidly. Watch his interview in the video below!

Spoiler

Source (1)

Soompi

• Like 1

Cheese In The Trap Best Scenes Part 2

Ep 5

2 videos

Spoiler

Ep 6

4 videos

Spoiler

Ep 7

3 videos

Spoiler

Ep 8

2 videos

Spoiler

Credit: tvN DRAMA Youtube + Dramafever

• Like 1

Cheese In The Trap Best Scenes Part 3

Ep 9

6 Videos

Spoiler

Inho appears at 1:26

Inho appears at 1:30

Ep 10

6 Videos

Spoiler

Ep 11

4 Videos

Spoiler

Short version with translation

Short version with translation

Ep 12

Inho & Yoo Jung fight scene

Spoiler

Inho's broken hand

Spoiler

Why Did You Do This to Me?

Spoiler

Cr.  tvN DRAMA Youtube + Dramafever

• Like 1

Cheese In The Trap Best Scenes Part 4

Ep 13

5 Videos

Spoiler

Ep 14

4 Videos

Spoiler

Inho playing Piano in the background

Ep 15

3 videos

Spoiler

Ep 16

4 videos

Spoiler

Long version of above

Cr.  tvN DRAMA Youtube + Dramafever

• Like 1

Seo Kang Jun requests an investigation into malicious netizens

By alim17   1 day ago   7,511   3,699   19

Seo Kang Jun is now the next celebrity - one of many - to start taking action after no longer being able to endure malicious rumors and comments left by netizens on line.  It's been revealed that he has requested a police investigation into the netizens who are making personal attacks at him and spreading false rumors.

Agency Fantagio revealed recently, "Seo Kang Jun has requested an official investigation into the netizens who maliciously criticize him and circulate groundless rumors.  Criticism is possible, but the criticism has become attacks, which is not acceptable," revealing themselves to be on the brink of taking legal steps to counter all the hate.

It appears that a lot of the hate derives from the fact that his character in 'Cheese in the Trap' started to have more screen time than the lead played by Park Hae Jin, so fans took to attacking him for this, even leaving mean comments under reports about his variety show appearances.

Cr. allkpop

• Like 1