Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

Seo Kang Jun talks about how it felt working with Sohee in 'Entourage'

Sohee,seo-kang-jun

tvN's 'Entourage' held a preview on November 4 with the actors present.

During a talk session, Seo Kang Jun talked about working with Sohee: "It was really comfortable.  People can feel distant from each other when acting, right?  But our hearts were open to each other.  She responded well and took the reins, so I have high expectations."

Meanwhile, the first episode aired today!  Make sure you tune in.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/seo-kang-jun-talks-about-how-it-felt-working-with-sohee-in-entourage

Seo Kang Jun is sexy in 'GQ' magazine

Spoiler

seo-kang-jun

Seo Kang Jun, whose drama 'Entourage' will start airing tomorrow, posed recently for 'GQ Korea'!

He showed off his sexy side in the photo shoot by unbuttoning his shirt just a little bit. In the interview, he said about his drama, "It was something really new for me to try and I'm even a bit scared about how the public will take it. I didn't have a hard time physically because it was all pre-filmed, but it gave me lots of concerns about acting. I focused even more on set for filming and am curious about how it'll come out."

Regarding what he's been doing lately, the handsome star stated, "When I'm alone, I sit with my cats and chat and watch TV, and if the sunset is pretty, I'll go out to wander a bit."

A rep from the set stated that Seo Kang Jun cast aside his title as a pretty boy actor and seems like a friend who could go out into the world as a real actor. Hear more of what he has to say in the November issue!

Spoiler

seo-kang-jun_1478209873_20161102095730532484.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1478209873_2016110210563086275_1.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/seo-kang-jun-is-sexy-in-gq-magazine

• Like 2

Entourage: Episode 1

by chickachunga | November 5, 2016

ent01-00616a.jpg

Butts don’t lie, folks. You’ll see what I mean when you catch tvN’s hotly anticipated remake of the HBO series Entourage, which just premiered and was simulcast in multiple countries worldwide. Let’s meet the movie star and his boys who make up the titular entourage, as they navigate the treacherous and glimmering waters of the entertainment world. Sink or swim, they’re in it together, and lucky for us, there’s strength and comedy in numbers.

read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/entourage-episode-1/

• Like 2

Spoiler "Entourage" Seo Kang-joon finds out about Ahn So-hee and Kang Ha-neul

2016/11/06

Hide contents

photo781208.jpg

Seo Kang-joon accepted Jo Jin-woong's offer for Ahn So-hee.

On the second episode of the tvN drama "Entourage", Cha Yeong-bin (Seo Kang-joon) became more famous with the success of his movie "Evil Flower". Kim Eun-gap (Jo Jin-woong), the chairman of the management company offered him a shocking deal and scenario to his next movie.

However, Cha Yeong-bin didn't like the character that he was offered to play.

In the end, he ignored Kim Eun-gap and his calls. There was a party held for the new director of a company who talked to Yeong-bin. "Kim Eun-gap is a pain in the richard simmons. He's so stubborn. Aren't you almost done with him?" and offered Yeong-bin a new contract.

However, Yeong-bin declined and spent some time with Clara. Kim Eun-gap heard what was happening and ran to the party. Then he cornered the new director and said, "Don't you dare approach Yeong-bin again".

Hide contents

photo781209.jpg

He found Yeong-bin and said, "You keep avoiding my calls but you're here at another company party? You shouldn't be hanging out with these cheapskates. I have put a lot of work into you and I'm disappointed in you for the first time. If this is the way you're going to be then I won't stop you".

To calm him down, Yeong-bin said he'd think about the offer again. Then Ahn So-hee (Ahn So-hee) called. Yeong-bin went to her with a doll to show his support for her movie.

Yeong-bin had proposed to her but she'd rejected him. She said she could be in the same movie as him and he agreed to star in it right away.

However, Yeong-bin saw her get into a man's car. The man was Kang Ha-neul who was dating Ahn So-hee.

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-entourage-episode-2-100244.html

•  
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, kenshin29 said:

Hi new here i find Entourage very interesting and  Seo kang Joon very very very interesting'.

Hi! It's nice to hear you like Entourage and Seo Kang Joon. I wish you have a nice stay here. :)

• Like 2

JUST A RUMOUR BUT STILL QUITE WORRISOME IF IT'S TRUE:

Most of you must have caught on the news that more and more actors are leaving Fantagio for good. Junnies contract will expire soon in January 2017. But the chances of the 5urprise members leaving Fantagio are still very low. According to Kangjun's Vietnam fanpage, there is a possibility that they will be trafficked to China. If this turned out to be true that would be the most horrible thing I could ever imagine.

Dafuq :angry:

Quoting Source Trans. by Naver/ Google

"I swear to you is Fantagio is over. Just to be sold to China, to chicken, and leave, how people many in collaboration with Joon go? Ha Jung Woo - a ideal model of Joon (name Seo Kang Joon name of the management of attention.), Kim So Eun - women of my close predecessors of the brothers, to my sisters and brothers who also left, said Square, Fantagio and the soul? Even since September, when the four years debut of ae the anyone's house to look forward to after the contract expires (months 9-2017), Joon not to sign on to a good company. Why?  Because Fantagio's wrong.   But her (home after Joon is pet and know, but soon he will be disposed of as the predecessors, the Company Managing it Fair Use more?

If 'Entourage' success, the rate goes as high after Joon, also as it was still not known. Wants his father you always anxious to know when the boys are trafficked to China plays this situation the other, for that party, then people say this or that Service to the Language barrier, while the HQ company markets want to operate where Rolls, do not even bother doing a fan in Korea, where the worry itself."

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, kawaii_bunny said:

JUST A RUMOUR BUT STILL QUITE WORRISOME IF IT'S TRUE:

Most of you must have caught on the news that more and more actors are leaving Fantagio for good. Junnies contract will expire soon in January 2017. But the chances of the 5urprise members leaving Fantagio are still very low. According to Kangjun's Vietnam fanpage, there is a possibility that they will be trafficked to China. If this turned out to be true that would be the most horrible thing I could ever imagine.

Dafuq :angry:

Quoting Source Trans. by Naver/ Google

"I swear to you is Fantagio is over. Just to be sold to China, to chicken, and leave, how people many in collaboration with Joon go? Ha Jung Woo - a ideal model of Joon (name Seo Kang Joon name of the management of attention.), Kim So Eun - women of my close predecessors of the brothers, to my sisters and brothers who also left, said Square, Fantagio and the soul? Even since September, when the four years debut of ae the anyone's house to look forward to after the contract expires (months 9-2017), Joon not to sign on to a good company. Why?  Because Fantagio's wrong.   But her (home after Joon is pet and know, but soon he will be disposed of as the predecessors, the Company Managing it Fair Use more?

If 'Entourage' success, the rate goes as high after Joon, also as it was still not known. Wants his father you always anxious to know when the boys are trafficked to China plays this situation the other, for that party, then people say this or that Service to the Language barrier, while the HQ company markets want to operate where Rolls, do not even bother doing a fan in Korea, where the worry itself."

Tbh I sensed that things are going downhill for Fantagio.So I'm not really surprised. :mellow: Tho sent to China would be my worst nightmare becoming true. :dizzy:

Well, for now, it's like you said still a rumour. But if it's indeed true, Kangjun and his group mates should better leave this sinking ship.  They should find suitable agencies as soon as possible!!!! No need to wait any longer. :fearful:

• Like 2