Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY KIM SO HYUN !

Stay always healthy, happy and lovely just the way you are. I love you my Princess. :blush::heart:

Sorry, I'm a bit late but It's still June 4 in Korea, so I guess I'm safe. :)

Let's go back to 2013, the Suspicious Housekeeper days. My memories of that time are still fresh. *Feeling very nostalgic here* :wub:

BWhOoahCQAAXzpc.png

BU4giX6CIAA9-YA.jpg

more pics from Suspicious Housekeeper under spoiler

Spoiler

BWDgxhBCYAAAILR.jpg

BWQEABGCcAEl-zg.jpg

BXK9F93CQAE1nXN.jpg

BXL7bE1CQAAbKuj.jpg

BXgFvr2CEAA0jK3.jpg

BXszfz9CcAE0tZm.jpg

BYQ4qYVCUAAwyvh.jpg

BYTl6VvCcAAPwUw.jpg

BYyWH1kCIAA5bFv.jpg

BZcK3LmCcAEx7hr.jpg

BZ6YabtCQAAA2da.jpg

BZ_vCRlCcAAs4B0.jpg

BZpbgksCMAApASV.jpg

BZp6KECCQAAcPzs.png

Credit: https://twitter.com/the5urprise

Thanks to MakeMe5urprise

• Like 1

Song Joong Ki and Suzy voted 1st place for 'Male/Female Visuals Straight Out of Manhwa'

By beansss   2 days ago  

Spoiler

Suzy-song-joong-ki-_1464915347_af_org.jp

Manhwa is the Korean term for manga, or more simply, Korean comic books. Recently, one of Korea's most popular pasttimes has gone online just like everything else, into the form of webtoons. But there's no doubt that the Korean public still love manhwa, whatever form it may be in!

From May 23 - 29, an online webtoon platform surveyed 645 users to find out which celebrities best fit the title of 'Male/Female Visuals Straight Out of Manhwa', or faces handsome and pretty enough to have ripped right through the ink and pages. 

For males, the unchallenged winner was none other than Song Joong Ki, earning 23.72% of the total votes. Park Bo Gum came in 2nd place, Seo Kang Jun in 3rd, and Park Hae Jin in 4th. 

For females, miss A's Suzy raked in 13.49% of the votes as 1st plae, while AOA's Seolhyun clenched 2nd with 10.85%. Actress Park Bo Young came in 3rd, Song Hye Kyo 4th, and Girl's Day's Hyeri in 5th. 

Do you agree with the results?

allkpop

Congrats for coming in 3rd place, Joonie. This is just like I said before. His face is like it came straight out of a Manwa/Manga. :blush:

• Like 1

Koreans Vote On Which Celebrities Look Like They Came From A Manhwa

left the pics out

Manhwa is the word for Korean comic books or webtoons (the Japanese equivalent is known as manga). Many genres of manhwa are devoted to romance, so it is common for people to say about an attractive person that they look like they came out of the pages of a manhwa.

From May 23 to May 29, a Korean webtoon platform asked Koreans to vote for celebrities that would be perfect for a drama or film adaptation of an original webtoon.

Out of 645 votes, Song Joong Ki won first place in the male category with 23.72 percent. His clean-cut and sweet image fits him perfectly for roles in the “pure love” genre.

In second place is Park Bo Gum with 16.74 percent. His innocent image from the hit drama “Reply 1988” would also fit him for roles in the teen manwha genre.

Seo Kang Joon and Park Hae Jin were third and fourth place with 12.87 percent and 10.08 percent respectively. Both starred in the drama adaptation of the webtoon “Cheese in the Trap.” Kang Dong Won, Lee Je Hoon, and So Ji Sub took fifth, sixth, and seventh places respectively and the list went on to include Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo Ah In, Lee Joon Gi, Ji Sung, and Gong Yoo.

In the female category, Suzy took first place with 13.49 percent of the vote. She debuted as a singer with miss A, but has won fame for her acting in “Architecture 101,” “Dream High,” and “Gu Family Book.” Her looks are a fit for the lead role in a teen manhwa, with the added advantage of a bright and often adorably clumsy personality.

AOA’s Seolhyun is just behind with 10.85 percent of the vote. She starred in the drama adaptation of the webtoon “Orange Marmalade” last year.

The “nation’s little sister,” Park Bo Young, took third place with 10.08 percent. Veteran actresses Song Hye Kyo and Han Hyo Joo took fourth and fifth place with 9.46 percent and 8.68 percent respectively. Hyeri, IU, and Shin Min Ah took fifth, sixth, and seventh places respectively and the list went on to include Jang Nara, Uee, Kim Sae Ron, Kim Ji Won, and Hwang Jung Eum.

The survey also asked which webtoon adaptation had the best cast, with Lee Byung Hun (in the film “Inside Men”) and Kang Sora (in the drama “Incomplete Life”) taking first place.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/03/koreans-vote-on-which-celebrities-look-like-they-came-from-a-manhwa/

• Like 1