[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

Guest little girl

"When everything about me was still young,we loved.And now,I hoped it was you" - Shin Woo Hyun (eps 1)
Caps of final eps tonight.cr: narmabs and helloksaeron_thB5N2ge8CUAADQuK.jpg
B5N6hNXCIAAn-ld.jpg
B5N6hTtCUAAWa9U.jpg

*bts* Sae Ron with Lee Chang Joo :B5NQ4BkCIAA5T3B.jpg

WOW !! WOO HYUN WATCHING TONIGHT EPS !! (from his twitter just now) :
[trans] Friends that looks familiar!!! ㅋㅋ There's also a viewing event!! Last episode ㅠㅠㅠㅠhuhu B5N4sUxCIAAmW8A.jpg

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WH finally sees SB. She goes to the dolboki shop for a job. WH hugs her right away but she doesn't remember him and slaps him. She starts remembering the past. Sunbae has the angel mark too. So i guess he'll become a human also.

WH walks SB home and they start talking like before. WH meets sunbae when he lets SB in. He then meets with the older angel and asks about SB. WH's best friend also can't stop staring at SB now that she's actually back. At their friend's bar, he tells everyone that SB is back and WH just sits looking sad. I think SB likes SY...

That is cute. That other couple...the ex bully with the girl that's always working. He just proposed to her with a credit card. Awww!

Sunbae is leaving and I have no idea why. Hahahha. The girl that liked WH is going to have a love line with sunbae. Throwback to the earlier episodes SB is crying while she's chopping onions so WH puts the helmet on her.

Lots of throwback from the earlier episodes. Like when they're walking along the bridge and WH ties SB's shoes. Poor WH, SB really can't remember. She was gonna remove her necklace too but WH stopped her.

Sunbae becomes a teacher. SB reads the white board at the dolboki shop. She starts following the line that she and WH drew before. She's finally remembering WH but can't understand them. Poor WH can only follow her around hopin she'll remember. WH saves SB from being hit by a car as she was about to cross the street.

SB finally remembers WH. WH and SB hug. :x. They all have a get together for Christmas at the dolboki shop. WH is back to being cheesy. Lol. Everyone is paired up. The episodes ends with SB and WH walking through the park holding hands.

Guest little girl

LOOKS LIKE SY TRY TO MAKE SB REMEMBER WH BACK B5OAjUcCAAEACow.jpg

B5OAkqYCIAAVM2d.jpg

WAIT.WHY IN THIS FINAL EPS WH NEED TO SUFFER AGAIN? ARGHHH.TOO MANY SAD SCENES :((
B5OCSCVCcAArIrP.jpg
B5OBjRlCEAEW4JJ.jpg
B5ODDXcCcAALQ4a.jpg

B5OBxUBCQAE1eBy.jpg

THE ENDING IS ONLY LIKE THAT ????  :-O

Maybe I have to watch the episode with subs to appreciate the episode but it was kinda disappointing. I thought we would see more of what happens with SB and WH after they got back together. Also I don't think it was necessary for them to show that SB had a crush on SY. But I suppose they added this part in to show us that SY has moved from SB. WH seeing SB for the first time was kinda anti climatic. It didn't have that OMG feeling. The same when SB finally remembered. It felt like the episode was very toned down.

Guest little girl

I'M SAD BECAUSE THIS DRAMA HAS ENDED.SERIOUSLY !
BUT,I'M KINDA LITTLE BIT DISAPPOINTED IN THIS EPS BECAUSE LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING MISSING HERE.JUST LIKE WHAT @honeywell said
I'M HAPPY BECAUSE OF JOAH&TAEHO and JAESUK&DAYEOL COUPLE BECAUSE OF THEIR MOMENTS IN THIS EPS.AND I THOUGHT WE COULD GET A VERY CUTE+ROMANTIC SCENE BETWEEN WH&SB,BUT........

Hmm..okay..hmm..actually I don't know what to say..
I already watched a raw episode..and I feel disappointed..I agree with @honeywell and @"litlle girl" there is something missing..
I don't know..maybe because my expectation was too high..
I imagined the first meeting scene between WH and SB after they separated would more dramatic maybe?? but the first meeting was just like that??? 8-|
and SB who couldn't remember WH and everything was just like another drama with amnesia plot??
I thought this episode would more revealed about what happen to SB and WH during 2 years they separated..or more telling about the angel turned human rule..
okay..okay..I think I should watched with eng sub before I judging more..
at least HSLO ending wasn't like God's Gift 14 days ending..my another favorite drama this year..
at least HSLO ending wasn't give a WTH feel...ha :P

Archived