[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

rohma13 said: So heart touching episode :'( I watched 4 times this episode just with eng sub... :'( m scared of preview when senior angel said anotherlife :'( what is he trying to say??? When I think of episode 1st the very first scene in which they hide Seulbi face now it makes sense :'( anotherlife means may be they change the seulbi :'( ... So confusingggg n sad ... Another thing is anybody notice this in early episode senior angel said if Mark is touched by suspicious person Seulbi will diappear even from the memories of loved ones but watching last scene of episode 19 WooHyun omma reconized Her n she said "Seulbi was not there " n SeongYeol WooHyun both remembered her as well n missing her :( ... Is it any chance that she is not disappear may be hide or may be hav a deal with sunbae??? Cz sunbae is also saying he will reveal everything n show her human love changed, it's okay with him if he lost everthing... So many questions n our predicting answers :'( :'( this episode leaves so many questions along with some happy moments n some sad moments :'( (Sorry for my bad English ... Feeling very emotional n sad even I cnt sleep :'( )

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bobthegiant

it feels like woohyun and sungyeol have really grown as actors throughout the drama 
woohyun especially, since his character has to go through all sorts of hell and complex emotions - grandma's death, betrayed by best friend, find out his mom, throwing his gf away then getting her back then throwing her away again LOL, reconcile with best friend, GF, and mom 
grandma death scene was so stiff that it felt weird, the same with the "surprise, im ur mom" scene then in the past few episodes&scenes, ive been quite impressed by how he's been immersed in the drama's setting and plot first one that comes to mind is the monologue in front of classmates of how he could not call teacher mom, and could only see her in class, he sent the message of not trying to evoke pity but rather sympathy and vulnerability of his character
second one is the monologue at school trip/tv station where he cries for seulbi to not leave him, this was one of the first times i felt real tears, real crying 
while sungyeol's character has been a little less dynamic, he portrayed some of inner emotion scenes pretty well, after he became goodie sungyeol again, he always carried the regretful eyes and smile when his character fades in the background, u can see the additional layer of expression between his lines& interaction with characters  overall, the beginning was really lackluster, but as the series continued, everyone's acting seemed to pull together and form a strong bond with the audience OTP is super cute and believable, even though they had a huge age gap, its one of the few idol dramas where i didn't feel a forced romantic plot in many high school dramas, its very common that the bromance feels stronger than the romance, but HSLO has a significantly stronger romance than bromance   its probably due to the fact that woohyun and sungyeol are real life bandmates/friends, that the torn relationship in the drama didn't evoke as much love/hate as it should have  (especially in the shirtless bed scene, the drunk bed scene, the forgot towel shower scene - they don't feel surprised/first time hehehehehe)  

Guest rohma13

No dear, I'm sure PD will not change SB. We didn't see her face but I know that girl is still our SB because of her body shade, especially her super skinny legs  :))

I wishhhhh hope u r rightttt dear <3 ((((((((hugs))))))))

Waiting for summaryyyyyyy n previewwww our last summary n last preview :'((

bobthegiant said: it feels like woohyun and sungyeol have really grown as actors throughout the drama 
woohyun especially, since his character has to go through all sorts of hell and complex emotions - grandma's death, betrayed by best friend, find out his mom, throwing his gf away then getting her back then throwing her away again LOL, reconcile with best friend, GF, and mom 
grandma death scene was so stiff that it felt weird, the same with the "surprise, im ur mom" scene then in the past few episodes&scenes, ive been quite impressed by how he's been immersed in the drama's setting and plot first one that comes to mind is the monologue in front of classmates of how he could not call teacher mom, and could only see her in class, he sent the message of not trying to evoke pity but rather sympathy and vulnerability of his character
second one is the monologue at school trip/tv station where he cries for seulbi to not leave him, this was one of the first times i felt real tears, real crying 
while sungyeol's character has been a little less dynamic, he portrayed some of inner emotion scenes pretty well, after he became goodie sungyeol again, he always carried the regretful eyes and smile when his character fades in the background, u can see the additional layer of expression between his lines& interaction with characters  overall, the beginning was really lackluster, but as the series continued, everyone's acting seemed to pull together and form a strong bond with the audience OTP is super cute and believable, even though they had a huge age gap, its one of the few idol dramas where i didn't feel a forced romantic plot in many high school dramas, its very common that the bromance feels stronger than the romance, but HSLO has a significantly stronger romance than bromance   its probably due to the fact that woohyun and sungyeol are real life bandmates/friends, that the torn relationship in the drama didn't evoke as much love/hate as it should have  (especially in the shirtless bed scene, the drunk bed scene, the forgot towel shower scene - they don't feel surprised/first time hehehehehe)  

Guest little girl

WH *bts*10857758_831380276912389_311877640491067
;))

#throwback10846104_534445819991510_651312982971636
hahaha =))
10868104_534445833324842_441805809092650
:x

*off topic*follow Sae Ron's IG fanaccount if you want to see more photos of her - http://instagram.com/kimsaeronnn/

Guest little girl

it must be romantic if they still filming right now...on snowy days and Christmas that getting near  :( esp to these couple,WooHyun&SeulBi and TaeHo&JoAh or WH,SB&SY  :|

Archived