(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha1549 said: @packmule3 

How do you reply with the "reply box" to show up in Soompi?  I'm not familiar how to post here yet.

There is no such thing as trackers, our ladybird is not Katniss. We are not cruel game makers. hahaha....

But I do wish that I have telepathic and telekinetic powers like Phoenix, Jean Grey.  She is hot and powerful.  Then, let's me use my telepathic powers and the cerebro to locate our ladybird. hahahahha

cr: guner09 source: deviantart

packmule3 said: haha1549 said: @packmule3 

How do you reply with the "reply box" to show up in Soompi?  I'm not familiar how to post here yet.

There is no such thing as trackers, our ladybird is not Katniss. We are not cruel game makers. hahaha....

But I do wish that I have telepathic and telekinetic powers like Phoenix, Jean Grey.  She is hot and powerful.  Then, let's me use my telepathic powers and the cerebro to locate our ladybird. hahahahha

haha1549

said:

packmule3

said:

haha1549

said: @packmule3 

@packmule3

The whole article was crap. Please excuse my language.  There is not one ounce of truth that is worth referencing to.  So I'm not going to quote from it.

What I got from this is not the "reporter" that may have a vendetta against our Ladybird.

I think it may have to do with artist managers vendetta behind the scene. 

Some news or more like gossip column could be bought and has lots ambiguous and subjective language as smear campaign.  

What does it mean by "Popularity So So"???  Where is the scale?  How do you measure popularity?

How much is 1.5 million from facebook + 3.2 weibo =  4.7 millions + counting? 

There is not much responsibilities or creditability in the so call news source??!!

The article I translated said there source is "Next Magazine"?  NOT KStyleTrip  and NOT the Korean Tourism Office?????!!!!!

Where did Next get their source?  I still don't know? 

I think it maybe some artist manger? And again NOT KStyleTrip  and NOT the Korean Tourism Office?????!!!!!

It feels like a giant rumor mill?  Sigh....

Could you even call that news???  It's the tabloids.

angelangie said: packmule3 said:

haha1549

said:

packmule3

said:

haha1549

said: @packmule3 

What about timing, @haha1549? Was there something significant about Oct 15? This KTO-KST event more than a week earlier, October 6.  If the reporter knew about this back then, why did he maintain silence till Wednesday -- till after the press-con for “Our Ten Years”? Was Guigui negotiating a new contract or a new deal?  
I don’t know the answers. I’m just posing the typical questions -- who what when where when why – like shaking the tree of information and expecting an apple to fall down. 
247106__UNOPT__safe_pinkie-pie_animated.

lol.
It’s also good to know the names of the reporter(s) involved here. A smear campaign usually doesn’t end with one or two “hit-jobs”. It’s a “campaign” therefore it’s going to happen over a period of time. It’s best to get the names so you’d be prepared when it happens again. You see, smear campaigns work because it confuses people and damages the credibility of the "target" even before she can respond. Time is lost because the target is still trying to figure out what's going on.  But when we know that X reporter has this bias or agenda, we can already discredit anything coming from his end.

Archived