(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gil_noona

Good one, @bleached!!!

She keeps on wearing socks when she doesn't NEED to wear socks. And he keeps on going withOUT socks, when HE needs them.  mwahahahaha. 

====================================

And..... Maybe @BiruAngel‌ can make a collage of GG's pic wearing socks and TY's pic without socks side by side..??? lol. Just kidding. :P

@

BiruAngel

said:

GuiGui Facebook on Wed, October 15 at 1.41pm (KST: 2.41pm)Caption:  Kakakaka ee80a2.png ohh la la 한글날 잘 쉬셨나요?? ^ ^

울랄라의 페이스북지기는 모처럼 집에서 격렬히 쉬고있는 중이었지요.
뭐 볼꺼 없나~하며 온스타일 방송을 틀었는데
대만의 귀여운 여배우 오영결이
겟잇뷰티의 토킹미러에 출연했더라구요.... See More

lol.
Really, @korchick?!!! Guigui posted that IN KOREAN?!!!!! I'm not done back-reading yet...and I've gotta go soon. drats
kwow-season-1-korean-words-pharases-ep-4

But heeeeyyyy, weren't we just talking about her make-up kit??!!! Was she lurking here too?  [NOT, @arwenique.]
Thanks for translating, @korchick!
korchick said:

@

BiruAngel

said:

GuiGui Facebook on Wed, October 15 at 1.41pm (KST: 2.41pm)Caption:  Kakakaka ee80a2.png ohh la la 한글날 잘 쉬셨나요?? ^ ^

울랄라의 페이스북지기는 모처럼 집에서 격렬히 쉬고있는 중이었지요.
뭐 볼꺼 없나~하며 온스타일 방송을 틀었는데
대만의 귀여운 여배우 오영결이
겟잇뷰티의 토킹미러에 출연했더라구요.... See More

10624669_585383121573587_873014294645808Translating what is written on the screen shot:Slanted writing on the left highlighted in pink...짜자장 'cha ja jang' Ta da da /voila!
then, it says:  This is my cosmetic/make-up pouch!
10383641_585383144906918_247146042581851

오영결 <- that is her name highlighted in dark blue Oh Young Guel
Then the statement is: This pouch I brought in Korea (and) I heard this a Korean character she is referring to the figure or design on the pouch

Guest gil_noona

Let me preface the following translation with, I don't know if I got all the jargons and slangs correct. On SNS there seems to me a bit of language/lingo that is specific to the SNS :P  I am sorry if the Whole thing sounds more confusing.. @minwooluv78, would you look it over and see if you can decipher anything I missed or messed up? Thanks! ;))

한글날 잘 쉬셨나요?? ^ ^

(did I) write Hanguel well~yo??^^ <--asking if she wrote Korean words well or correctly in a cutesy way?

울랄라의 페이스북지기는 모처럼 집에서 격렬히 쉬고있는 중이었지요.  from/on OhLaLa's Facebook, (I) saw during a rare rest at home
뭐 볼꺼 없나~하며 온스타일 방송을 틀었는데  anything to watch(?)~ and then heard an OnStyle broadcast
대만의 귀여운 여배우 오영결이  Tawian's cute actress, Oh Young-Geul is
겟잇뷰티의 토킹미러에 출연했더라구요.  appears (on) Get It Beauty, Talking Mirror.

아니 그런데 이게 왠일!!  But what is this/what's going on!!

울랄라 오로르 인 스완 드레스 롤 파우치를 들고 있지 뭡니까..  it was Oh LaLa swan dress roll-up pouch that (I) held up...

마치 PPL인 것처럼 느껴질 정도로 짜잔~하고 보여주더라구요. Just like/as if PPL, to that kind/degree of "tada" ~so wanted to show (you)

이 놀라움을 페북친구분들과 함께 나눠요~ 헤헤  share the surprise with pebuk friends ~hehe <--don't know what 'pebuk' is, it maybe her fans' name or title of the fan group

10624669_585383121573587_873014294645808

10383641_585383144906918_247146042581851

====================================

이 놀라움을 페북친구분들과 함께 나눠요~ 헤헤  share the surprise with pebuk friends ~hehe <--don't know what 'pebuk' is, it maybe her fans' name or title of the fan group

@korchick Could it be 'facebook' friends..?

BTW, this is saullee.  Thanks to our newsblog ladies, @chinlylin and @b8l8. 
6/22/13.  
BNXg1c2CMAAboWZ.jpg

And @biruangel, remember when this saullee person said that he dreamt of TY dressed up as a lady or something like that? Was it in December last year? 
oh well...

BiruAngel said: Taec Twitter on Wed, October 15 at 10.59pm (KST: 11.59pm)Caption:  무슨일 없었어요ㅋㅋㅋ 걱정들 노노~ 그저 멤버들이 급 고마워지길래~~ Bz_xWmQCQAEoxpV.jpg

*************************♥♥♥*********************
Here's the translation from 2PMalways (and to relieve @korchick of the stress...  :) )  Tagging @chinlylin. 
Nothing happenedㅋㅋㅋ No worries~ Just suddenly felt thankful to the guys~  (To do list: Fandom stuff)

BiruAngel said: Taec Twitter on Wed, October 15 at 10.41pm (KST: 11.41pm)Caption:  멤버들에게 항상 미안하고 고맙습니다 저같이 냉철하고 현실적인것만 따지는 사람을 좀 더 따뜻한 방향으로 이끌어주니까요 Bz_tJ4ECMAExst5.jpg Bz_tLwRCQAALwjO.jpg

*****************♥♥♥******************
Here's the translation, too, from 2PMalways. Tagging @chinlylin.
I always feel sorry and am thankful to my members. Because they lead such a level-headed and calculating person like me to a warmer direction http://t.co/uncwmHta8b

Thank you @Packmule3 for your reply.   It's always informative when talking with you. 

Sigh. When I first saw the article, I thought the article was horribly written with the only point of just making Gui Gui look bad.

The feel of this article I get is dissing,  dissing, and dissing.

Another article intention I got is to step on Gui Gui and make another girl looks "oh so much more popular". OH. (Please!! So outlandishly false)

But my main point is, Gui Gui is very sweet, lovable and radiant and gained many loyal and supportive fans by just being her positive and lovable self.

I don't know how to gauge popularity, such a subjective issue?!! 

Since I couldn't speak for others but myself, I'm an avid fans for Gui Gui and Taecyeon from watching GWGM season 1.

I find Gui Gui to be a very brave, positive, lovely, inspiring, humorous and beautiful young lady.

I'm very proud to be one of Gui Gui, Wu Ying Jie, millions of fans. 

Does having millions of fans for all over the world consider popular enough?

Thank you again, dear Packmule.

~haha

Archived