(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

packmule3 said: mikoshine said: arwenique said:

packmule3

said:

@korchick,

Here's Guigui's make-up kit.

Here's the video, uploaded by dm_376927 on Dailymotion.  [T

here are Korean letters hence the unusual-looking link]  Guigui appears at 49:28.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27jfbp_%EA%B2%9F%EC%9E%87%EB%B7%B0%ED%8B%B0_creation

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

angelangie said: packmule3 said: Here are Guigui's 10 house rules.Which one do you think was the most "utilized" in the show or was the most important for the show [even after the show]?  I want to know your opinions please. Thanks ~~ (this symbol ~ means it's said with lots of aegyo. kekeke)
I see many couples make these house rules at the beginning of the show, but I don't recall them referring to their rules much, AFTER they've written them all up. It was like just another "event" for them to get over and done with. 

Please, can somebody do a rough translation?  Thanks.
***************************♥♥♥****************************
source: http://www.ettoday.net/news/20141015/413383.htm?from=fb_et_share
被認定在台「人氣一般般」 鬼鬼遭韓除名觀光大使
影劇中心/綜合報導藝人鬼鬼(吳映潔)之前因為赴南韓拍攝戀愛實境節目《我們結婚了》,人氣直線飆升,最近還拍了一系列婚紗照,主打和南韓國際巨星全智賢享有同樣規格,原本要晉升該國觀光大使,卻因為經紀公司難喬、被認為不夠紅,遭到對方除名。▼鬼鬼在台「人氣一般般」,被爆遭南韓除名觀光大使。(圖/翻攝自《壹週刊》)d771416.jpg
鬼鬼日前為韓國婚紗業者「KStyleTrip」拍一系列唯美新娘照,成為該品牌在台代言人,據《壹週刊》報導,這機會原本是屬於同樣也參加南韓節目《我們結婚了》爆紅的郭雪芙,是對方拒絕邀請後,她才「補位」,沒想到卻在參加公開活動時卡關。▼郭雪芙之前也參加《我們結婚了》和金希澈曖昧,在南韓人氣度爆增。(圖/翻攝自網路)d669434.jpg
據消息來源指出,該婚紗廠商在6日請鬼鬼來開辦記者會,安排她接受南韓觀光分社長鄭益壽頒發「韓國觀光名譽形象大使」,主持人的字卡都已經準備好,卻在活動3天前緊急喊卡頒獎橋段,原因竟是廠商原以為她臉書破百萬粉絲很紅,實地在台灣調查後,卻發現人氣只是一般般,臨時決定除名。▼鬼鬼原本在台記者會要獲般「南韓觀光大使」,卻在活動前3天臨時喊卡,主持人的字卡都已經準備好。(圖/翻攝自《壹週刊》)d771417.jpg
不僅如此,鬼鬼當天在活動上被問到是否想買個甜蜜小窩,她表示自己正有此意,想再買一間房,但認為應該是要未來的「歸宿」買這間房子,反問記者是否要買「歸宿」給老婆,讓發問者表情尷尬,另一方面,經紀公司限制媒體發問內容,造成現場不滿情緒蔓延,一度有人開嗆「她有這麼紅嗎?」最後有媒體甚至氣到不播出這段內容。▼鬼鬼當天在活動上接受記者訪問,一旁經紀人強勢限制媒體發問內容,引起眾怒。(影片來自YouTube,若被刪除敬請原諒)

活動負責人陳孝志表示,因為鬼鬼經紀人陳秀卿「較強硬拒絕媒體問題」,當天才會發生小有狀況。而陳則解釋,鬼鬼當天把台下逗得很開心,雙方最後還坐下來聊天,不認為有此狀況,還給了當天活動大使電話證明情況,但對方因為手機沒帶非本人接聽。陳秀卿也表示,原本活動內容是有頒發觀光大使喬段,但因為婚紗、觀光分屬於商業和官方,不宜出現在同場活動,才會被知會要延期。但韓國公社卻表示從未接到鬼鬼擔任觀光大使消息,讓整件事成了羅生門。

原文網址: 被認定在台「人氣一般般」 鬼鬼遭韓除名觀光大使 | ETtoday影劇新聞 | ETtoday 新聞雲 http://www.ettoday.net/news/20141015/413383.htm#ixzz3GAxHAnik 

@

packmule3

said:

@korchick,

Here's Guigui's make-up kit.

Screen shot of GG with her make-up bag in front of the Talking Mirror...
Here's the video, uploaded by dm_376927 on Dailymotion.  [There are Korean letters hence the unusual-looking link]  Guigui appears at 49:28.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27jfbp_%EA%B2%9F%EC%9E%87%EB%B7%B0%ED%8B%B0_creation

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said: mikoshine said: packmule3 said: mikoshine said: packmule3 said: I think I found THE nammja that the GWGM franchise should have hired instead of those two pathetic husbands last season. Though he's tall and skinny like Taecyeon, he's absolutely different from Taecyeon in personality, and he's entertaining to watch. I give you ladies five guesses. :)

Guest wander17e

mikoshine said: angelangie said: packmule3 said: Here are Guigui's 10 house rules.Which one do you think was the most "utilized" in the show or was the most important for the show [even after the show]?  I want to know your opinions please. Thanks ~~ (this symbol ~ means it's said with lots of aegyo. kekeke)
I see many couples make these house rules at the beginning of the show, but I don't recall them referring to their rules much, AFTER they've written them all up. It was like just another "event" for them to get over and done with. 

cannakat

said:

packmule3

said:

mikoshine

said:

packmule3

said:

mikoshine

said:

packmule3

said: I think I found THE nammja that the GWGM franchise should have hired instead of those two pathetic husbands last season. Though he's tall and skinny like Taecyeon, he's absolutely different from Taecyeon in personality, and he's entertaining to watch. I give you ladies five guesses.

:)

Thanks, @mikoshine and @angelangie!
guiguirefueling_zps6c90105f.png
When I first encountered that word, I thought the people were telling her to go "refuel" meaning "go on vacation to recharge your spirit". 
And then, I'd ALSO see the word, "America" or "United States" for the word "mie".  
So, all along, I was thinking, "Boy! These Chinese fans of Guigui really must love Americans. They're telling her to go on vacation in the US every single post!!"
See how dumb I could be?   Thank you for clearing that up for me. 

Guest cryjingle

Ohhhh. I see. I was wondering whether the two were connected. My auto-translate didn't make sense but I figured anytime the other couple shows up on the same article as her, it wouldn't be exactly "good" news. :)

BTW what does this "refueling" actually mean? Is this one of those terribly wrong translation like mei = United States (instead of pretty)? Thanks.
guiguirefueling_zps6c90105f.png

<

Er.... actually it's 'add oil' (Yes we do write 'add oil' in English when we are too lazy to write Chinese characters) It means 'Fighting!''

When we write 'refuel', we use it in the same meaning as 'recharge (of battery)', usually in taking a break (eg a vacation).

Guest cryjingle

@packmule3 unnie

they said that GuiGui wasnt really popular just so so....and some of her endorsement with KStyle Trip was remove due to they discover she wasnt really that popular

I think GUI's management company's 'next to non-existence' crisis management skill and PR skill is a big problem. The management company should have been able to curb the publish of this article in One Magazine at the outset. And the management company's 'hardcore' attitude in restricting reportor's questions really created bad impression to the reporters and unhelpful in protecting GUI's image. It's more harmful to have a stupid comrade then a frightening rival, so to speak.

Guest cryjingle

hmmm........GuiGui wasnt popular???

lols lets see...she has numerous pages in FB, there are like 2-3 pages in viet that i knew was pretty active, 1 page in Malaysia.....1 in HongKong, another one managed by Baidu is here too in FB....

her FB hit 1.5mils likes.........not a small feat either...............

let me see....ppl sub her drama.....given we only did one of it ... she won like 2-3 titles in weibo.com poling....and she had been taking role after role since 2013....so that isnt popular?

i wander how they measure popular then.......this reporter is probably pugg's bais............

maybe we need to sent them a ruler for it?

Problem is they're talking about her popularity in TAIWAN, not in other regions or worldwide. And the fact is, GUI's focus in recent years are in mainland China, her movies and dramas are all in China, if she was not in GWGM, she was virtually forgotten in Taiwan. And even after GWGM, she don't have a significant iconic Taiwan drama or role that push her popularity up in Taiwan. As much as I dislike the S2 wife, she indeed is very popular in Taiwan and you can see her commercials at every channel , every metro station, even in some local eyeglasses shop in some more rural towns, her Taiwanese dramas are on one after the other and all are very popular.

It is indeed the reality that speaking of popularity inTaiwan, Gui is getting more and more attention and recognition in Taiwan, but unless she get an iconic role in a popular Taiwan drama, it is hard for her to push her popularity and recognition to the 'first-rate' band of young female actress in Taiwan. Of course, if she just want to focus on mainland China market, that's another story.

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said: CAT LOVERS.
This is JaeRim's WGM virtual wife, So Eun.  
She's a cat lover. She and JaeRim are both cat lovers. It's not a stretch to see why she would wear a dress like this. 
YT uploaded 10/3 by Nabina Shreshta 
This is Heechul's wife.  She wore the same cat dress in August for this magazine.  She's also a cat lover.
credit: as tagged

This is Guigui.  She wore THIS very same cat dress to a very important event, the press con for her movie, "The Four, Finale" last August 22.  I didn't know she was a cat lover. I think it's more appropriate to say that she's a OKCat CEO lover. 

credit: as tagged
FYI. According to our @akasia, the dress is from Paul & Joe Sister.ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27685573/#Comment_27685573
I'm not the type to look into the significance of outfits and prints and designs. I mean, if Guigui was to wear something with giraffe prints, I wouldn't ASSUME that she was after my Kwangsoo.
Please...be my guest. Do take him home.  I wouldn't mind one single bit. 
credit: soompi
But cats?!!  

cannakat said: packmule3 said: CAT LOVERS.
This is JaeRim's WGM virtual wife, So Eun.  
She's a cat lover. She and JaeRim are both cat lovers. It's not a stretch to see why she would wear a dress like this. YT uploaded 10/3 by Nabina ShreshtaThis is Heechul's wife.  She wore the same cat dress in August for this magazine.  She's also a cat lover.credit: as taggedThis is Guigui.  She wore THIS very same cat dress to a very important event, the press con for her movie, "The Four, Finale" last August 22.  I didn't know she was a cat lover. I think it's more appropriate to say that she's a OKCat CEO lover. credit: as taggedFYI. According to our @akasia, the dress is from Paul & Joe Sister.ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27685573/#Comment_27685573I'm not the type to look into the significance of outfits and prints and designs. I mean, if Guigui was to wear something with giraffe prints, I wouldn't ASSUME that she was after my Kwangsoo.Please...be my guest. Do take him home.  I wouldn't mind one single bit. credit: soompiBut cats?!!  

GuiGui Facebook on Wed, October 15 at 1.41pm (KST: 2.41pm)Caption:  Kakakaka ee80a2.png ohh la la 한글날 잘 쉬셨나요?? ^ ^

울랄라의 페이스북지기는 모처럼 집에서 격렬히 쉬고있는 중이었지요.
뭐 볼꺼 없나~하며 온스타일 방송을 틀었는데
대만의 귀여운 여배우 오영결이
겟잇뷰티의 토킹미러에 출연했더라구요.... See More
10624669_585383121573587_87301429464580810383641_585383144906918_247146042581851

Archived