(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@chinlylin,
Do you mind including this in our news blog -- for time reference?  This is from the original source of the pic: natalie miumiuho's weibo. 
I approve that he brings his own luggage. Typically we expect men -- and women -- to lift their own luggage from the baggage carousel, but with these idols...sigh... what can I say?  We must encourage good, NORMAL behavior in idols. 
taecguifromphuket_zpsa420a0e6.png

Also this picture of him wearing the Converse/CDG star shoes.  I might need this later when I update the star collage. Thank you~~~
tumblr_ndetwhdBz61tnw5y5o9_1280.jpg
credit: as tagged

CAT LOVERS.
This is JaeRim's WGM virtual wife, So Eun.  
She's a cat lover. She and JaeRim are both cat lovers. It's not a stretch to see why she would wear a dress like this. 
YT uploaded 10/3 by Nabina Shreshtajaerimkittycatdress_zpsfc9470c0.png 
This is Heechul's wife.  She wore the same cat dress in August for this magazine.  She's also a cat lover.puff-2.jpg

This is Guigui.  She wore THIS very same cat dress to a very important event, the press con for her movie, "The Four, Finale" last August 22.  I didn't know she was a cat lover. I think it's more appropriate to say that she's a OKCat CEO lover. 
abc44f22jw1eji4ty923hj20tm18g44f_zps17c5
FYI. According to our @akasia, the dress is from Paul & Joe Sister.ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27685573/#Comment_27685573
I'm not the type to look into the significance of outfits and prints and designs. I mean, if Guigui was to wear something with giraffe prints, I wouldn't ASSUME that she was after my Kwangsoo.
Please...be my guest. Do take him home.  I wouldn't mind one single bit. 168327791.jpg
credit: soompi
But cats?!!  3e01c67355f299ee0d16d9f8f99f097d.jpg

Here are Guigui's 10 house rules.
taecgui10houserules_zps50e45f24.png
taecgui10houserules2_zps855a633d.png

Which one do you think was the most "utilized" in the show or was the most important for the show [even after the show]?  I want to know your opinions please. Thanks ~~ (this symbol ~ means it's said with lots of aegyo. kekeke)
I see many couples make these house rules at the beginning of the show, but I don't recall them referring to their rules much, AFTER they've written them all up. It was like just another "event" for them to get over and done with. 

If you have 2 minutes to spare...
Somebody sent me this.  She said girls were going gaga over Taecyeon's hair at the airport. They said he looked sexy.

lol. He has BEDHEAD, for pete's sakes. 

It reminded me of this funny Brazilian commercial for Dove Men's shampoo. [it has English sub]

Do you see the joke? 

If you have 2 minutes to spare...

Somebody sent me this.  She said girls were going gaga over Taecyeon's hair at the airport. They said he looked sexy.

lol. He has BEDHEAD, for pete's sakes. 

It reminded me of this funny Brazilian commercial for Dove Men's shampoo. [it has English sub]

Do you see the joke? 

Hahahaha....from first glance, I really thought the 3 of them were standing in those walled shower room enjoying their bath.So, I was like, how the h*ll these HT go those shower photos?! But, when I checked again, they were actually getting through the airport security check....pabo me, didnt get enough sleep, thats why! :D:)) Come,...let's enjoy our morning coffee first... :D

cr.creator

>

packmule3

said:

CAT LOVERS.This is JaeRim's WGM virtual wife, So Eun.  She's a cat lover. She and JaeRim are both cat lovers. It's not a stretch to see why she would wear a dress like this.  

This is Heechul's wife.  She wore the same cat dress in August for this magazine.  She's also a cat lover.
This is Guigui.  She wore THIS very same cat dress to a very important event, the press con for her movie, "The Four, Finale" last August 22.  I didn't know she was a cat lover. I think it's more appropriate to say that she's a OKCat CEO lover. 

FYI. According to our @akasia, the dress is from Paul & Joe Sister.
ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27685573/#Comment_27685573

@korchick,
Here's Guigui's make-up kit.
guiguimakeup_zpsc300891c.png

Here's the video, uploaded by dm_376927 on Dailymotion.  [There are Korean letters hence the unusual-looking link]  Guigui appears at 49:28.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27jfbp_%EA%B2%9F%EC%9E%87%EB%B7%B0%ED%8B%B0_creation

BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said:

CAT LOVERS.This is JaeRim's WGM virtual wife, So Eun.  She's a cat lover. She and JaeRim are both cat lovers. It's not a stretch to see why she would wear a dress like this.  

This is Heechul's wife.  She wore the same cat dress in August for this magazine.  She's also a cat lover.

FYI. According to our @akasia, the dress is from Paul & Joe Sister.
ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27685573/#Comment_27685573

Guest arwenique

packmule3

said:

@korchick,

Here's Guigui's make-up kit.

Here's the video, uploaded by dm_376927 on Dailymotion.  [T

here are Korean letters hence the unusual-looking link]  Guigui appears at 49:28.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27jfbp_%EA%B2%9F%EC%9E%87%EB%B7%B0%ED%8B%B0_creation

Archived