(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This segment was cut out.

But I thought it was funny when he was waiting for the filming to start and he shouted out, “Guigui palliera!!” [Does it mean, “Guigui hurry up!”] and Guigui still approached the team at her usual speed, with a bright smile, going “Annnyeong!!”  Ehhh…Taecyeon, you can’t hurry her up.

Guest cannakat

It's too funny they are standing right in front of the building going "where to?" :))

while I'm waiting for spam block,
Guigui looking to Taec as soon as the lady spoke is cute.

Interesting how Taec wants a variety of concepts, thought most men just want to get it over and done with quickly

BiruAngel

said:

Oh, we're starting now .... it's 8.48pm now ...
TaecGui greeted each other .... GuiGui said she's cold, but Taec didn't get it until GuiGui pointedly asked for his jacket!  Duh!He asked : Are you that cold?  Unspoken words:  That cold to want my jacket???? 
When GuiGui asked if he's cold, he hesitantly said: Nnnoooo ....

cannakat

said: It's too funny

they are standing right in front of the building

going "where to?"

:)

)

Interesting how Taec wants a variety of concepts, thought most men just want to get it over and done with quickly

Hmmm... do you sense that he KNEW what she was up to?  That he knew she wasn't really cold and it was just one of those girlish ploys to get attention from the guy, and that's why he sighed?

--

I think somehow he knew and he already confirmed it the moment she laughed heartily when he was removing the jacket off :))

Guest cannakat

He said "What do you want me to wear?" instead of going up and say "I want this or that".
How they put the other person's preferences before their own is very nice for a couple.

cannakat said: It's too funny they are standing right in front of the building going "where to?" :))

Archived