Lee Jun Ho 이준호

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Junho to Appear in New Drama with Lee Sung Min

2PM‘s Junho has confirmed that he will be appearing on tvN’s new drama “Memories.”

“Memories” is about a lawyer named Park Tae Seok, who works in a big law firm (played by actor Lee Sung Min) who finds out that he has Alzheimer’s disease. He hopes to win one last case before he is no longer able to, and he struggles to preserve the memories that are most dear to him as he fights the disease.

junho.png

Junho will play the role of Jung Jin, a very capable lawyer with a sharp personality. Although Jung Jin graduates at the top of his class in law school, he is not welcomed by other lawyers because of his negative personality. But Park Tae Seok takes him in as a mentee, and the two work together and become close personally as well.

“Memories” will start filming this coming January, and air in March of 2016.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/13/2pms-junho-to-appear-in-new-drama-with-lee-sung-min/ 

-----
Yeay, congrats Junho for your first drama.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Press] 160125 'Robot, Sori' VIP Premiere (Junho)

CZkfRiLWQAAkU_u.jpgCZkfRhKWYAAZXdi.jpg

Spoiler

CZkfTeBWQAArEGV.jpg

He with other cast from upcoming drama Memory went to support Lee Sung Min.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[INFO] tvN 'Memory' to premiere on March 18 at 8:30PM KST! (Junho) 

CaXvrC0WYAAOLPn.jpg

Spoiler

CaXvwBUW4AMl4F-.png

via 2pmalways

-----
He celebrated his birthday last month and can't wait to meet fans as Jungjin.

Trans : I hardly had any time for it, so I've finally read all the birthday messages. And letters. It's hard to read while translating, but it's also studying. Thank you always. I am happy to be your singer. By the way.. The Jungjin you are all waiting for will be on tvN, Friday, March 18th^^ Now shooting!! (by 2pmalways)

-----
More update:

Guest adikkeluangman

Sneak peek from casts IG for drama Memory.

CbPLPMMUcAEBSlq.jpg
CJnDrama

Looks like 2PM fans will have a field day. 2 dramas starring Junho (this drama) and Chansung on jtbc will start to air on the same day.

Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANS] HARPER’S BAZAAR MARCH ‘16. JUNHO INTERVIEW
MOVE THAT ROPE

All this while we have underestimated Lee Junho. The impressive seven minutes in “Cold Eyes” made us keep our eyes on him, and in “Twenty” we became sure of his potential as a realistic young actor. He is now in the middle of filming drama “Memory,” and he says that it is still early to comment on his acting. The man who little by little emanates trustworthy presence, Lee Junho is exceeding the boundary.  

Cbpr7bOUAAAvsBY.jpg

Whether I would read your previous interviews or listen to what your fans have to say, unlike your image, your character isn’t that cute. However, you’ve been so lively during today’s photoshoot that the overall impression is quite different.
- It changes according to the situation. I may joke around one moment, and grow cold the next, and, to be honest, I’m a bit fussy when it comes to work. After all, my new role in drama “Memory” is Jungjin, a haggard perfectionist lawyer, and my manager said he’s a lot like me so I should do great. (laugh)

When the movie “Twenty” was released, you said that if you were to do a drama, you would like to take some time and pick it after serious consideration. Why did you choose “Memory?”
- I entered acting through movies, so it’s true I feel attached to it, but I don’t insist on doing only that. For starters, I liked Jungjin’s character because he’s different from my previous roles, and I thought I could do it well. The biggest part of that was that I could work together with Lee Sungmin senior, whom I have always liked. It was even better because it’s a role where I have to display a close comradeship with the senior.

Jungjin assists the lawyer Park Taeseok (Lee Sungmin), who is losing his memory because of Alzheimer’s. Should we expect some bromance?
- The director says there is a shade of that, but I have to play it well to show bromance. If I fail, I worry that it will only look like a relationship between a teacher and his pupil. Initially, Jungjin wanted to be a judge, but due to disadvantageous family circumstances, he ended up becoming a lawyer. He’s also bad at maintaining good relationships with others because he has a strong sense of justice. As a result, he may have doubts as a law firm lawyer who has to battle in favor of his client no matter what, and he is still disappointed he couldn’t make his dream come true. I do analyze the character like that, but I don’t know how it is going to turn out really. It would be great if I could express as much as I have studied…

Full translation : http://egle0702.tumblr.com/post/139662067070/trans-harpers-bazaar-march-16-junho-interview 

Guest adikkeluangman

[Official Vid] tvN 'Memory' Script Reading (Junho) 

-----
Official Vids] tvN 'Memory' Teasers & BTS (- Junho) 

Spoiler

-----
From Jun.K IG:

Trans : Wishing for drama's success with Junho #Memory #TVN  #2PM #Junho #Jun_K  (by 2pmalways)

Guest adikkeluangman

Junho fans preparing support for this drama. If you guys want to participate or want to see what they did for his previous activities, please visit the website.

Archived