Lim Seul Ong 임슬옹

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

2AM Members Choose to Go Separate Ways But Will Not Disband
Entering their eighth year since their debut, the 2AM members have decided to go their separate ways but deny they are disbanding. 
Jo Kwon has decided to stay at JYP, while Lim Seulong and Jung Jin Woon will be leaving for new agencies. Although it seems like the group is taking steps to disband, the affiliates and their agency are waving their hands, claiming, “The group will not be disbanding.”
An affiliate of JYP told enews, “Jo Kwon decided to renew his contract with JYP and Lim Seulong and Jung Jin Woon decided to leave for another agency. Lee Chang Min’s contract with JYP ends in July and Big Hit Entertainment has been in charge of his management.”
90062002.jpg

Jo Kwon will be continuing his activities in music and musicals, which he has been focusing on lately. Lim Seulong has signed with SidusHQ, while Jung Jin Woon will be signing with Mystic Entertainment. They will be promoting as singers and actors at the same time.
As a result, the members will all be walking their separate paths, leading to rumors claiming 2AM’s disbandment. 
However, a JYP rep stated, “There is still possibility for 2AM to promote together. The g.o.d members also promote together although they are in different agencies. The 2AM members are also very close to each other, so there is a high chance for them to carry out group activities.”
Ever since their debut in 2008, the 2AM members have stayed together as a team without being swept up in rumors of conflicts or trouble. When they released the new album Over the Destiny in 2014, the members said, “We come together when we struggle. We don’t know what will happen years later but there will absolutely be no team disbandment.”
When the affiliate and the members’ words are put together, the 2AM members will be focusing on their individual activities but will come together as a group again when necessary. It’s the approach that idol group Shinhwa took and settled in, while g.o.d also came together and released a new album in 2014, although the members are in different agencies. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90062/2am-members-choose-to-go-separate-ways-but-will-not-disband
Seriously, this broke my heart but when it mention about g.o.d and Shinhwa. I feel alright. I can see JinWoon in Mystic though but why Seulong choose sidus. and he already signed with them... what.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sad and happy for them at the same time , I can't express my feelings but I wish them best of luck and I'll waiting to see theme as 2AM Seulong joined sidusHQ and I hope he will act in lead role 
CA_Sru1UwAACd_s.jpg:large

untitled7.png

“If the opportunity comes,plans to continue as 2AM, so please send him a lot of support and love.” - Sidus HQ rep.
translated by : @heevinara 
HERE

Guest adikkeluangman

2AM's Lim Seul Ong signs a new management contract with sidusHQ
2AM's Lim Seul Ong signed a new management contract with sidusHQ.
On March 26th, a representative of sidusHQ said, "2AM's Lim Seul Ong, who is not only widely recognized as a fabulous singer, but also as a fabulous actor now, became a new member of sidusHQ recently."
Lim Seul Ong made his official debut as a member of 2AM in 2008, and he participated in major projects of many other musicians, like IU and Yoon Jong Shin.
20150326093516_551354448dc39_1.jpg

Back in 2010, he made his first acting debut through drama 'Personal Taste,’ and he has played in dramas 'The Fugitive of Joson,' 'Infinite Motivation (tentative title),' and 'Hotel King.' Recently, he is playing in channel tvN's new drama, 'Hogu's Love,' and he is receiving a lot of high compliments from many viewers for his fabulous acting performance.
Another representative of sidusHQ said, "Lim Seul Ong has built an unprecedented career during last many years, and we are going to give the best supports that we can give so that Lim Seul Ong can keep continuing his successful career. We are also going to give our full supports for Lim Seul Ong's performance as a member of 2AM, and we hope that many fans will keep showing the same supports for him."
Meanwhile, Lim Seul Ong is playing in drama 'Hogu's Love' these days.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=368105

Guest adikkeluangman

Seulong fashion ID in drama Hogu's Love.
From chic0118 InstagramCaption : #호구의사랑 10회에서 #임슬옹 패션에훈훈함을 더해준 #꼼데가르송 #commedesgarcons #가디건11024318_540797439395497_1063309494_n.jp
Seulong wear cardigan by commedesgarcons in EP10
From djlcwlcw Instagram Caption : #창원#팔용동#데일리#드라마협찬#호구의사랑#임슬옹#더블슈트#킹스맨#2015#김우빈
호구의사랑재밌음 보는데 우리슈트나옴세계적인브랜드 지이크파렌하이트928670_832776416794604_1266824726_n.jpg

Seulong wears double breast suit by SIEG Fahrenheit. http://me2.do/5mA219NY

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Im Seul Ong Decides To Focus On Acting

BY Julie Jones | Mar 27, 2015 09:02 AM EDT 

Im Seulong

Every since Im Seul Ong made his acting debut in 2010, he has balanced working in films and dramas with performances for the band 2AM.

This week the singer-actor decided to focus on his acting.

Im Seul Ong left JYP Entertainment, which has represented him since 2008, and is now signed with Sidus HQ, which represents such artists as Jang Hyuk, Kim Woo Bin and Kim So Hyun.

Another 2AM member Jung Jin Woon also left the band to focus on his acting, signing with Mystic Entertainment, which is run by singer and producer Yoon Jung Shin. Being represented by different agencies does not mean the band has officially disbanded as they may perform together in the future.

Im Seul Ong has worked consistently since his acting debut.

In a 2010 interview with tenAsia, he expressed the desire to act in noir films like "The Godfather" and since then he has shown that he can do both comedy and drama.

In his first drama, "Personal Taste," he was a comical assistant in Lee Min Ho's office. In the film "26 Years" he played a policeman who becomes an assassin. Im won a Rookie Award for that role.

In interview with the magazine Elle Girl, focusing on his "26 Years" role, he said that he did not think he would make it as an actor based on just his looks.

"Although I 'm not very good-looking, like Ryan Gosling, I want to become known as an actor with charm."

He went on to play a crown prince in the "The Fugitive of Joseon" and then a hotelier in "Hotel King." He also had a role in series "Infinite Power," which was released online.

The actor is currently winning praise for his role in "Fool's Love," also known as "Hogu's Love." He plays lawyer Byun Kang Chul, a character who begins the drama with a neatly regimented if lonely life. He mistakenly believes that Ho Gu is the love of his life, because he thinks he kissed him when they were in school together. As the drama progresses this mistaken notion helps him learn a lot about life, love and discrimination.

At the drama's press conference Im Seul Ong was asked about the difficulties of playing Byun Kang Chul and expressing his love for another male character.

"I worried about acting out homosexual love, but I came to the conclusion that it's best not to worry about I," he said. "I've been trying my best to put myself down as I approach the character."

Despite any concerns, the 27-year-old actor has created a multidimensional character that viewers started out disliking but have come to love.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/79640/20150327/im-seul-ong-decides-to-focus-on-acting.htm

Guest adikkeluangman

This is the album OST that soon will be on sale and they made it look like school yearbook. It also include the music score track. Also there will be unreleased pictures from drama.10302120_474052559415429_47377986136615811050807_474052432748775_747443294376777

247187_474052442748774_55170268017873769

Guest adikkeluangman

Good job everyone.
CBgNpA1UYAEkoqo.jpg
After School′s Uee marked the end of her drama, Hogu′s Love, writing, "I was so happy and so happy again. Thank you and thank you again. I love you Hogu′s Love!!! I′ll never forget you Do Do Hee!"
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90507/twitter-roundup
-----Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – April Week 1

2. “Hogu’s Love“: Synchronized loveAfter the tears and sweet confession, both Do Hee and Ho Gu wake up in a great mood. Hogu dances his way into the kitchen, singing a children’s song and is busted by his mom. Meanwhile, Do Hee sings the same song, doing a wild dance and is caught by Kang Chul. Ahhh, the beginnings of love!
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/31/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-april-week-1/3/

Guest adikkeluangman

[Picture Still] The most intense scene between KC-HG.11009861_463555697131782_30968995932696911015285_463555703798448_602566480181750

11370_463555707131781_918000593158865490

Although I though at the beginning, Seulong been added because of JYPE doing plus one package with Choi Woo Shik but after that. Maybe it was because, Seulong contract with JYPE ended in January and he in discussion to join new agency after that. So JYPE handled Seulong last activities and promo related with this drama until the end. That's why he can be the main actor for this drama because he already signed with other agency.

Guest adikkeluangman

^Yeah, I saw that articles too. He did few interviews post-dramas. His web profile at SidusHQ almost completed but they don't delete his page yet at JYP Actors. I hope he will get another acting job before he go for military services. Movie or drama is fine by me.
-----Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – April Week 2
1. “Hogu’s Love”: Shut up and do it!
t10apr2015_1.jpg

On the finale episode of this quirky drama, things were finally resolved between Hogu‘s sister, Ho Kyung, and uptight lawyer Kang Chul when he angrily yanked her away from having tea with the bad guy to explain his feelings for her. She told him in situations like this, he should just shut up and kiss her! We were kind of surprised the second couple’s kiss was so amazing, but hey, it worked for us!
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/08/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-april-week-2/2/

Guest adikkeluangman

Im Seulong Hopes 2AM Will Reunite in the Future
Im Seulong discusses his friendship with 2AM members and his honest feelings about maintaining the team name after leaving JYP Entertainment.
In a recent interview with TV Report, he was asked, “How does it feel to have separated with 2AM?” and he answered, “It hasn’t sunk in quite yet. And I see them often, too. We usually meet on a daily basis. Changmin and I talk a lot on the phone and Jinwoon and Jokwon live in my neighborhood so I see them all the time. It may worry people from a third party’s point-of-view but we don’t.”
He even mentioned how the 2AM members cheered him on with curse words and laughter rather than warm support for his acting on tvN‘s “Hogu’s Love.” Seulong revealed, “[The other members] uploaded funny captures and gifs in our group chatroom and made fun of me. They would grab and save every new picture that came up,” and laughed.
CCR3TrPUwAA36R8.jpg

He also shared, “Jinwoon and I met every night and had beer and chicken. I’m not that good at drinking– maybe two cans max– but I enjoy going out to drink,” and revealed his special relationship with his fellow member.
With the team name still being active while members are housed in different companies, when will their next album come out?
Im Seulong replied, “I can’t say anything because nothing has been decided yet. If we get the chance to regroup, we will– like the group g.o.d or Shinhwa,” and added, “But if the times change, we don’t know what will happen.”
One way or another, Im Seulong has built a new nest for himself now. It’s exciting to see what’s in store for him in the future.
“I’m excited too. I want to show others a side of myself that I haven’t shown before. I want to show everything that I can do, whether it be acting, singing, or being on variety shows,” and displayed great enthusiasm for the future.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/11/im-seulong-hopes-2am-will-reunite-in-the-future/

Guest adikkeluangman

Seulong talks about his co-stars, 2AM, J.Y. Park, his ideal type, and more in interview
2AM member and actor Seulong shared all to Newsen, including his wrapped up drama 'Hogu's Love', about 2AM, J.Y.Park, and more.
About his 'Hogu's Love' co-star UEE, he said, "UEE and I are close because we've been in the industry together since she was very young. Since she lost weight, she got really pretty. I like her energy, and she's so kindhearted. I was affected a lot by her energy."
Some might have previously perceived actress Lee Soo Kyung in a negative light due to her statements at the press conference for 'Hogu's Love', but Seulong only had good things to say about her. He said, "Lee Soo Kyung and I are 9 years apart, but we match well. She's really good at acting. She puts in a lot of effort, and she was born with acting talent. It was really nice to be partners with her, and I received a lot of help too. After our kiss scene, we teased each other by saying 'Your skills are way above average.'"
CB_5ax2WYAALxdd.jpg

Seulong also talked about his character as a gay man and yet another kiss scene with co-star Choi Woo Shik. He said, "To be honest, when I filmed with Woo Shik, I burst out laughing just by looking at his face. For the romantic scenes, we acted them out in an exaggerated way for fun and had a lot of fun filming. For the kiss scene, Woo Shik really did fall asleep. It was obvious that he'd be tired because he filmed 22 hours a day. If Woo Shik was conscious during that scene, he probably wouldn't have been able to film it because it was so funny, but he kept sleeping. That's why we were able to film the scene easily. However, after seeing that scene, UEE said 'that's dirty.' To be honest, I was more nervous filming that kiss scene than I was filming the kiss scene with Soo Kyung."
Seulong also talked about leaving JYP Entertainment and joining SidusHQ. He said, "I really liked my time as a 2AM member at JYP Entertainment, and I respect J.Y. Park hyung more than anyone else in the world. He's an amazing person. He's the one who molded my life in my 20s. I learned so much during my time at JYP. I'm now 29 years old, and I was looking for a company that could help me achieve my goals and help me try new challenges. That's when I found SidusHQ."
He continued, "I was in JYP Entertainment for so long that it wasn't an easy decision. I had a good talk with J.Y. Park hyung. He wasn't disappointed. I worked hard in my activities. J.Y. Park hyung supported me and was proud of me of my decision to go towards a better path."
He also talked about how some netizens thought 2AM would disband after Seulong and Jinwoon left JYP. He defused those rumours by saying, "[The members] are on really good terms. The day before the news of [Jinwoon and I] moving into different companies came out, we said, 'There'll probably be news about us disbanding or terminating' on our Kakao group chat. But that's not true, so there's no need to have a big reaction. We believed that the honest news articles would solve the misunderstanding. We don't have any planned activities for 2AM as a group yet. To be honest, I don't even know my schedule for next month. Since there isn't anything officially planned yet, I can't say anything, but what's for sure is that we will group together again. We still have a deep affection for each other and cherish each other."
Seulong was also asked about his dating style and ideal type to which he replied, "I'm like a 'hogu.' I'm the type to give it all. It's been a while since I've dated. Over a year. I don't have a girlfriend at the moment. I really used to have no thoughts on marriage, but these days I think about it. I believe that family will overcome loneliness and hardships. My ideal type is, as always, Shin Min Ah."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/seulong-talks-about-his-co-stars-2am-jy-park-his-ideal-type-and-more-in-interview
-----[Hogu's Love] Lee Soo Kyung, UEE, Choi Woo Shik, Lim Seul Ong.11060306_466115826875769_469379847841000

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

2AM's Seulong to make a transformation into a star chef in 'Dating DNA' season 2!

Following last month's news of Kim Yoo Jung's return for the second season of web drama 'Dating DNA' it's now been reported that 2AM's Seulong has been added onto the cast!

CKFDTY_VAAEhL0M.jpg

He'll take on the character of a good looking star chef who's perfect from head to toe. But he believes love is a luxury, and has chosen success as a chef over love.

We think he definitely looks the part of a star chef, what do you think?

The drama is looking to complete its cast and will soon begin filming.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/2ams-seulong-to-make-a-transformation-into-a-star-chef-in-dating-dna-season-2

• 6 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Im Seulong to Join Sequel to “Mrs. Cop”

While it was announced that the drama “Mrs. Cop” will be returning with a second season, it was recently revealed that Im Seulong will be joining the cast.

Im Seulong will be playing Oh Seung Il, a skillful cop who changes his method of investigation every time based on the case and culprit.

76297696.1_99_20160203174105.jpg?type=w5

“Mrs. Cop 2″ is about a beautiful middle-aged female cop who encounters a similar murder case as the one she failed to solve six years ago.

This will be Im Seulong’s comeback to the small screen after starring in “Hogu’s Love” one year ago.

“Mrs. Cop 2″ will begin airing some time in March.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/03/im-seulong-to-join-sequel-to-mrs-cop/ 

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

'Ms. Cop 2' drops still-cuts of gunman Seulong!

2AM's Seulong has transformed into a gunman for upcoming SBS drama 'Ms. Cop 2'!

Photos of Seulong for the drama were released by SidusHQ on March 4.

Ccq0ZlYUUAAPbQF.jpg

'Ms. Cop 2' is a crime-solving action drama revolving around a middle-aged mom/cop (played by Kim Sung Ryung) and her team, which includes Oh Seung Il (played by Seulong). 

Catch the premiere of 'Ms. Cop 2' on March 5!

Ccq0ZjNUsAAV6x8.jpg

Spoiler

Ccq0ZrQUUAAisSG.jpgCcq0YtIUMAAtVBC.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/ms-cop-2-drops-still-cuts-of-gunman-seulong 

Guest adikkeluangman

Seulong reveals the reason behind his decision to act in 'Miss Cop 2'

Seulong attended the press conference to his upcoming SBS drama 'Miss Cop 2' on March 4 where he revealed the reasons behind his decision to join the cast.

"My eyes droop a bit and I look mild, so I think I was unable to often show my manly side," he started off.  "I always longed for and liked manliness.  It was a role I wanted to do so badly.  I always watch and like action/noir dramas and movies.  After I got the offer, I immediately told the director I wanted to do it." 

Ccwdq3QUAAAudst.jpg

Catch him being a gun-wielding badass once it starts airing on March 5!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/seulong-reveals-the-reason-behind-his-decision-to-act-in-miss-cop-2 

-----
Lim Seul Ong @ press conference for new drama

On March 4th, actor Lim Seul Ong attended press conference for new SBS drama 'Mrs. Cop 2,' which was held at SBS broadcast station in Mok-dong, Seoul.

Kim Sung Ryeong, Kim Min Jong, Kim Bum, and Son Dam Bi also attended the conference with Lim Seul Ong.

20160304151257_56d92769385df_1.jpg

Meanwhile, 'Mrs. Cop 2' is going to evolve around a female police officer, and it will premiere on March 5th.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=437612 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

'Mrs. Cop 2' Son Dam-bi's heart flutters towards hardworking Seulong

Son Dam-bi started to have feelings for Seulong in 'Mrs. Cop 2'.

On the SBS weekend drama 'Mrs. Cop 2' (written by Hwang Joo-ha, directed by Yoo In-sik) episode which aired on the 13th, Sin Yeo-ok (Son Dam-bi) and Oh Seung-il (Seulong) were going through their case files.

Cded5MoUEAAKHsp.jpg

During this event, Oh Seung-il leaned towards Sin Yeo-ok to grab a document, and Sin Yeo-ok was startled. 

Sin Yeo-ok stared at Oh Seung-il and said, "Aren't you tired? I feel like passing out" and Oh Seung-il replied, "You go ahead and sleep, we don't have to sleep at the same time'. 

Go Yoon-jeong (Kim Seong-ryeong) who has witnessed this said, "What do you mean sleep together? Are you guys dating for already?" 

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-mrs-cop-2-son-dam-bi-s-heart-flutters-towards-hardworking-seulong-92359.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

Guest adikkeluangman

Seulong is the one who needs to go to 'Actor School'?

Seulong is being criticized for his poor acting in 'Miss Cop 2'. 

In the drama 'Miss Cop 2', Seulong plays the role of a detective. Visually he is the perfect fit with tall height, and handsome looks. People were looking forward to his 'hoon-nam' detective character. However, after several episodes, viewers still seem disappointed with his acting. 

Cd-VI08UkAAIny3.jpg

Seulong is criticized for his overly done actions, and awkward acting. The criticism started from the very first episode. With his job being a detective, there are quite a lot of scenes of strong intensity. The actor's portrayal of emotions are important to carry out the intense mood. However, viewers complain that all Seulong knows how to do is bulge his eyes and overreact to the situation. Some even claimed that his poor acting distracts them from concentrating on the story. 

As a result, some responded with comments such as, "Where he needs to be is not at the police station, but in the show 'Actor School'." Viewers show strong demand for Seulong to receive acting lessons.This is not the first time Seulong is acting, but it is the first time he is being harshly criticized for it. It seems like more hard effort is needed from the idol actor to satisfy all viewers. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/seulong-is-the-one-who-needs-to-go-to-actor-school 

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Seulong confesses he suffers from this at night whenever he films historical genres

On May 11, 2AM's Seulong attended the press conference for his upcoming film 'Scary Story 3', where he confessed his fear of historical genres! 

Seulong revealed, "Whenever I film historical genres, I suffer from sleep paralysis at night... For my first historical piece, which was a drama, we filmed a lot in Moonkyung. Every night, I suffered from sleep paralysis in the motel. Even for this film, when we spent nights at the Gangwon-do motel, I got sleep paralysis. But when I get sleep paralysis, I think it means good results for the piece." 

CiJLFTSUgAAatX5.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/seulong-confesses-he-suffers-from-this-at-night-whenever-he-films-historical-genres 

Archived