Lim Seul Ong 임슬옹

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

LIM SEUL ONG 임슬옹 
cbofnh.jpg

PROFILEName : Lim Seul OngD.O.B : May 11, 1987Height / Weight : 186cm / 75kgEducation : Daejin UniversityBlood Type : O

FILMOGRAPHY
BDOqkM8CMAIcWSf.jpg

Movies 2014 Late Spring as cameo2012 26 Years as Kwon Jun Hyuk2010 Acoustic as Ji Hoo
ce5r0b.jpg

Dramas2015 tvN Hogoo's Love as Byun Gang Chul2014 MBC Hotel King as Sunwoo Hyun2013 MBC Every1 The Dramatic as Himself2013 SNS Infinite Power as Jang San-jae2013 KBS The Fugitive of Joseon as Crown Prince Lee Ho, later King Injong2011 SBS Welcome to the Show as Himself2010 MBC Best Theater: Lunch Box as Soo-chul2010 KBS Dream High as flash mob dancer (cameo)2010 MBC Personal Taste as Kim Tae Hoon
B_jsrnUUcAARw7r.png

Variety/Fashion show 2013 Homme 5.0 - MC2009 MBC We Got Married - MC

Music video appearances2014 Yoon Jong Shin with Lim Seulong MV2013 Lim Jeong Hee - Luv is Teaser | MV2011 DJ Clazzi with Seulong - How We Feel Teaser | MV2010 IU & Seulong - Nagging MV2010 2winS - Bleeding MV2008 Mario - I'm Yours Teaser | MV

AWARDS2013 1st Marie Claire, Film & Music Festival - Rookie Award 

SNS

Twitter | Instagram
Reminder: This thread here is to discuss for actor Lim Seul Ong. Any discussion on his music career, please proceed to 2AM thread. Thank you.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uwaaaaaaaa, thank you for making this thread :xI like seulong acting, it's not perfect, but there is always improvement, he got better and better.But actually, I haven't watch hotel king yet. Is it really good?

Hi all !
Wanna ask about Seulong's acting ? is it that bad when some ppl said why he is acting in Hotel King , and he is so bad in acting ?! > disappointment  :(I know Ongiee is not perfect but he acts good than some Idol ... I think coz he from 2am ppl said he is bad in acting but if he in other band I think they will say he is perfect and praise him even if he far away from acting .

i love Seulong best out of 2AM.
as for his acting, he did personal taste (1st), heaven's will and hotel king. so far i dun see any differences between personal taste and hotel king, of course HK still has a long way to go so.....
i wouldn't really say that he is bad in acting and bad feedbacks have nothing to do with which grp he is from. BUT there is certainly room for improvement and perhaps if he has gotten a more serious character, then we can see a different side of him. i did not finish heaven's will so will not comment on his acting in that drama.
i think that cos Seulong has a rather innocent naive face and that's why he is being casted in similar roles. i love medical drama, but have difficulties picturing him as a surgeon/doctor (like Good Doctor JSW), mayb he can be a paediatric dr and interact with kids. 
i would like to see his character grow stronger in HK, if possible.

@ilmare
 I know some people who didn't like 2am too much but they said Ongiee's acting is becoming mature than his acting specially in " personal taste " .  I know he is not so good but as I saw his all roles he played I said his acting becoming so good and I said this not because he is my bias but his acting really become mature .yeah , the problem in the characters he played  as you said , but most of people I know they said he is one of the idol who good in acting as if he actor but he always play a typical second lead and if he play a different characters he will do well . However , he plays a characters that fit his real character indeed as kind , easy going and stupid boy :) 

With personal taste n HK, the roles have many similarities. Hope tat HK role will b stronger n more serious.

There is improvement from personal taste. I thinl he was very gd in the short drama Infinite Power.

Seulong needs to be exposed to a variety of roles which I feel he has yet to be.

Is he still hosting the XTM Homme5.0? I watched bit of raw n think he is quite gd with hosting.

Guest adikkeluangman

So far I only watch SO acting in Mandate of Heaven and also in some of the music videos. He quite ok so far. Not to say his acting is bad but he can convey the script and expression is good. Maybe he start from idol group that made people complain but still there are few actors that act not better than him too.
Currently, I'm watching Taecyeon in drama Wonderful Days. His character is kind of complex but he improved a lot. Maybe part of it because he acting with more senior and experienced actors in the drama. Taecyeon is the youngest on the set. Maybe for next acting project, Seulong can look into acting together with more experienced actors. HK still got long way to go. The only thing that he can do is to improve and prove the critics wrong. Well, haters just need an excuse to hate on everyone.
He still hosting Homme show. Is there any link to watch that? I guess since fashion also his interest that's why he do his best in hosting.

#Imseulong 's MBC 'Hotel King' will be replaced with Sewol ferry news on-air this weekend. We ask for your understanding. #PrayForSouthKorea

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

April 19, 2014

Hi all ...
@ilmare & @adikkeluangman
 I hope his acting will be good in next episodes and I hope he will be a round character not flat :)His role in Mandate of heaven is different from other roles he played and it is the best for me ^^About HOMME.6  he is hosting it now and you can see the episode ( 2 episodes now ) HERE . Also you can find Ongiee's cut from HK The twitter @ForONG_

LOL Hi @bexyahmed :D You're not alone here. kekekeke.I am in love with 2AM. I don't have any mood to watch any new drama but I am looking forward to seulong acting and his update so if I have time I always lurk in this thread.
I am grateful you still posting about his updates. Thank you so much :D

Archived