[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I don't think the back hug scene would be daydreaming. It's too early in the drama for MiYoung to be dreaming such thing. I'd say the cut where both of them are smiling is simply NG cut, and the one on right would be the actual drama cut...where both of them are not quite smiling, the back hug is not really the romantic one. I feel like Geon was either trying to stop MiYoung from doing something, or maybe he was scared of something (our phobia prince :P) or something like that.
Anyways what audience see is the cuteeeeeee back hugggggggg

I used to scratch my head at their resemblance as well, but after seeing this picture I was like, ok, maybe a little...this HB def does give off a little bit of JH vibe.BUhugx_CQAAcvXH.jpeg?type=w2

I feel like their eyes can look similar some times but their facial shapes are different, so with hair bang down and in certain angles they can look similar. Also makes sense they looked more similar when they were younger, when both of them had rounder faces. But they grew to look quite different

No, no, @gumi! Don't let others suck you in and stop trying so hard to look into the pictures! It's not good to your eyes! Lmao! They don't look alike! Any men could look the same if they all have long hair! Lol!

Annyeong FTLY chingu :)

I just marathon all 4 episodes last night and laughed my head off at Lee Gun's craziness. Its confirmed, FTL is on my very fave list...so now I have Mon and Tues for TL and HSK, Wed and Thurs for FTLY.

Looking forward to spazz with everyone this coming Wed and Thurs when I watch FTLY live :).

ymiss said: No, no, @gumi! Don't let others suck you in and stop trying so hard to look into the pictures! It's not good to your eyes! Lmao! They don't look alike! Any men could look the same if they all have long hair! Lol!

Guest chunnogirl33

yoeda said: ymiss said: No, no, @gumi! Don't let others suck you in and stop trying so hard to look into the pictures! It's not good to your eyes! Lmao! They don't look alike! Any men could look the same if they all have long hair! Lol!

alekaonu said:

Annyeong FTLY chingu :)

I just marathon all 4 episodes last night and laughed my head off at Lee Gun's craziness. Its confirmed, FTL is on my very fave list...so now I have Mon and Tues for TL and HSK, Wed and Thurs for FTLY.

Looking forward to spazz with everyone this coming Wed and Thurs when I watch FTLY live :).

chunnogirl33 said: But they don't look alike!!! lololol 
@Yoeda In fact, in that first pic you posted, I thought he looked more like Jung Woo Sung again lolololol
The stripped jackets tho mueeehhahahahaa 
Ok, in order to keep on topic, let me say that I can't stop spazzing at the couple's pajamas pic  :x

@spideysteve‌, thanks for sharing the pix! Hahaha In my opinion I think they have the scene of the original that Gun is controlling himself not to touch MY, I mean husband who are frustrated that they can't have sex with their wife because they are pregnant. Lol!