[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

hahaha! the preview of Lee Geon running in the hospital and the scene where he rolls on the bed to cross to the other side.. man his legs are so long that it kicked the ceiling too! ROFL! can't wait for tonights bridal scene and more heart to heart talk between the OTP! :3

gumi said: @stuartjmz when I hear the word 'canon' written like that in English (it spells out that English word in Korean alphabet, not a translated word), I immediately think of Pachelbel's music. I'd say that's what other Koreans think of too. Although I still don't know what that has to do with the song...  

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=404&aid=0000073319this news says the FTLY crew praised Jang Hyuk as the master of ad-lib :D Including the scene where he opens his arms widely and does his crazy laugh in MY's imaginery scene of pregnancy revelation, most of the comic gestures are created by Jang Hyuk himself, sometimes making the others burst out into laughter and thus leading to NG lol :P 

gumi said: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=404&aid=0000073319this news says the FTLY crew praised Jang Hyuk as the master of ad-lib :D Including the scene where he opens his arms widely and does his crazy laugh in MY's imaginery scene of pregnancy revelation, most of the comic gestures are created by Jang Hyuk himself, sometimes making the others burst out into laughter and thus leading to NG lol :P 

Guest mdolphins

gumi said: Geon is so endearing now, please please don't make him turn into a jerk....! I want to continue adoring him...! 

honeywell said: The first part of episode 3 went by really fast, but then it slowed down during the last half.  The family members are all hilarious!  MY's mom and 2 sisters.  Gun's grandma is the best!!  She was so happy to learn that she'll finally have a grandchild.  Gun continues to surprise me.  He didn't blow up at MY and blame it all on her.  I really hope he doesn't change.  I know he loves Se Ra but I wonder at what point does Gun fall out of love with Se Ra.   They've been together for so long.  It makes me wonder what happens to make Gun realize that he doesn't Sera anymore?  

Am i the only one who really loves the way Gun's laughing like a villain in horror movie. I would glad to make his laugh as my ringtone :)) :))

Jang Hyukssi, you should try another romcom again after this drama ends.

Lmao! Episode 3 was awesome! It was so good that it seemed so short! I wished it would of never end! I wanted to see more!

This is a romcom drama and I like the fact that not only the male lead's actions and the supporting cast are meant to be funny but the male lead himself, his personality, character is funny as well, along with it, the drama!

Gun's laugh, his funny, different, rare, comical way, personality and his serious side are totally at opposite ends to the point where he's being, using that comical, awkward personality to cover, hide his true identity which is his calm, serious nature that he's been showing Mi Young a few times so far! He's all out comical then melo! What a contrast package! I must admit I love his melo personality more, the way he sincerely talks to Mi Young and all but as a whole, I'm really enjoying his character! Jang Hyuk!

Mi Young's just way too adorable in every way for words! She's ordinary yet perfect! I so love her! And Jang Nara's beauty's absolutely flawless! Her portrayal of this character is amazing!

Choi Jin Hyuk's screen times are not much yet but every time he's on, my heart melts! That gorgeous face of his is to die for! Why oh why is he second lead! I'm dreaming away of a drama with him and I!

I don't have much to say about Se Ra for now but I'm sure I will later! Wink!

Yong is too cute, dorky and funny! I really like him as the half brother!

Everyone else is great! I'm glad to see Park Won Suk as Gun's grandmother, Chairman, President Wang! Mi Young's mother's fine!

I had watched here and there of the original Taiwanese version with my husband and I truly love the storyline! Once again, the storyline, it's very similar to Thailand lakorns, dramas and with its' comical sense, there's still the melo all the way through out! I'm a sucker for melodramas!

I'm so looking forward to how this drama will unfold! I can't wait for more Gun and Mi Young's scenes!

Lee Gun is really HILARIOUS!

99e13f.gif

His bedroom voice and contagious laugh can explode an ovaries and orgasms!
=))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))ad1568.gif
Newest Ringtone: HuehahahahahahahahahaHuehahahahahahaha!