[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

About the bedscene where LG asked for K I double S...........

He told her that earlier when they kissed, there were too many people, and its like a blur to him or he can't remember..something like that. That's why he asked her for another kiss...he said "ta sit ham bon, let's try" :))

Guest aidsincera

FTLY episode 18 is my favorite, so far!! :D

Please give me full of chikiwowowbumbum on the next episode, PD-nim. And don't give me a metaphor scene like pounding rice cake or duck wood whatever... Real bed scene, jaebaaalll :D

2014-08-28-22-31-23_deco_zpswde8mbsf.jpg

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

I stop mid watching the raw, just want to say that Jang Na Ra is so cuteeeee....gah....especially during dining scene at the hotel...I want to pinch her cheek.... :x
uri pabo couple do have a penchant to declare they love towards each other in public, don't they LOL

where is everyone, went watching the raw or still dead from our OTP kissing?

If you’re watching this, it’s because of your disgusting genetic disease. You just let yourself go. Amnesia.

tumblr_nb06xkK6s81shsx82o8_r2_250.giftumblr_nb06xkK6s81shsx82o1_250.gif
tumblr_nb06xkK6s81shsx82o2_250.giftumblr_nb06xkK6s81shsx82o3_250.gif

tumblr_nb06xkK6s81shsx82o4_250.giftumblr_nb06xkK6s81shsx82o5_250.gif
tumblr_nb06xkK6s81shsx82o6_250.giftumblr_nb06xkK6s81shsx82o7_r2_250.gif

credits: http://k-is-for-korea.tumblr.com/
This scene really makes my sister and I cried. It's really painful especially for MY's part to know the truth behind their separation.Love how LG thought about this just in case that his amnesia attacks again! I'm really hoping that Fated to Love You will sweep awards in MBC Drama Awards. The drama and the actors really deserve it <3

Guest melcia

I'm reading our pervy/sexually frustrated comments and I can't help but think there's a high demand for a smutty drama. :D Maybe we should start a petition? /:) Of course I vote for Jang Hyuk to play the main character~ 8-> My imagination is running wild right now...

melcia said: I'm reading our pervy/sexually frustrated comments and I can't help but think there's a high demand for a smutty drama. :D Maybe we should start a petition? /:) Of course I vote for Jang Hyuk to play main character~ 8-> My imagination is running wild right now...

I just watch half the raw episode.

So hard to breathe, super daebak!

I really love the way JH spell KISS to JNR while the both in bed.

Yes. I wanna slap Tak Sec butts, he interrupt the golden moment for our couples!! :))

They are so cuteeeeeeeeeee :*

omo i've just forgone sleep and watched the raw episode of the press conference scene. 

all i can say is, what a heartfelt confession from MY. she's truly the bond girl now, declaring her love for gunnie in front of the media and basically leaving him with absolutely no outlet. and then that kiss where she swooped in to kiss gunnie. i felt it was a throwback/reflection to episode 10 when gunnie swooped in to kiss her. during episode 10, it was somewhat confirming his feelings for her. but during this ep, it was MY who was confirming her feelings for him and vice versa. by giving him the reassurance, he knew that they could walk hand in hand together and overcome any obstacles. it was kinda a throwback to the part when gunnie gave her the chip to give her strength.

the fact that gunnie was shocked, and then went in for the second kiss, had me feeling that he realised he was wrong all these time and by pushing away MY in the past episodes, it only caused more pain to him and her. he thought he knew what was good for her, but didn't realise that her happiness was stemmed from him. the emotions going into the second kiss, too much, and so much so i'm crying so much (even though we get to see our snail couple together again!)

Guest czapluvkpop

I love how MY...Nara ssi did kiss Gun. The longing look,desperate looking hand gesture at Gun's suit...the tears/words,lastly "saraghae" then KISS on the mouth.BINGO! Daebak scene plus the tears on Gun's eyes then them kissing each other--->passionately!THAT...is how real people will kiss after all the seperation,heartache,etc, that they went through. Thanks Writernim/PDnim for thinking like that and the JANG'S  for doing it perfectly.(Only if Hyukie is not married,I love him for Nara!)I love him too.