[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest rakionn11

LOL, I was just thinking if they pull an ending like the ending in "50 first dates"?? Hahaha!!Would you like that??  =))

I think today is the best day for me..Thank you so much for all recappers. This drama makes me very happy, finally I could see Geon and Miyoung kissing and I was very lucky because they don't just do it once... lol :))
Dear Geon sii please be patience...you may not get a chance in today's episode but you still have a chance in the next episode right??
=))  I think I will not be bored watching this episode again and again until next week  >:D

Guest melcia

I actually think both kisses were good. The first one was so passionate, you could feel all the bottled-up emotions pouring out. The second was sensual and tender, but it was so short~ I want them to show us more in the next episode.... But I doubt they will. I guess I'm left with my pervy imagination.  :-\"

Guest Kdrama-lover

alekaonu said:

WOW!!! What a great episode today even though I did not watch live. I read everyone's recaps and comments plus the screencaps and the animated gifs are enough for me to wait till the RAW.

Many thanks to @jeonghyang @maneuneun_1 @tinatrix236 @KyoRean @AndriK @anopinion @getreal48 @ruzikie @ChelseaS and everyone :x

Now waiting for the RAW to be available for download...I wanna rewind all the kissing and otp scenes >:)

I would also like to thank all the abovementioned screen cappers and recappers and insight providers .. @onnififi and @hongcha‌e1 also.. Such an awesome episode, lovely, romantic yet still full of funny and touching moments. DAEBAK! LG/MY lovely couple.. go for it! Don't be shy..don't hesitate.. we'll b watching in silence unlike Sec. Tak. He'll be taken good care by us from now on.. :!! :))

Thanks everyone for the recaps. My initial reaction - turn off the darn phone!!! So as to not get c blocked by it!! Gunnie - take off your vest and tie!! Who gets into bed in his suit? LOL that would get you one step closer. Just kidding... I know he gets it finally hehe...

The kiss at the press conference, I thought it was good. I felt like that's how the everyday person may kiss. It's not the magical movie/drama kiss with a lot of takes and angles etc. I haven't seen the last one yet.

Of course I didn't think we'd see a bed scene in a prime time slot of this genre. However, I'd still like to see a cute morning after or whatever time it is like they had at Macau but this time it's just cute and sexy and no screaming lol :)

Guest snowflakesj16

@rakionn11 I wouldn't mind if we get an ending like that. I loved that ending, it's a classic. But of course, since it's already been done, the writers will probably do it differently. :)
Are we on a race? This thread seems to be racing all the way to 800 pages, and maybe even reach 1000 before the series ends? lol. And it's like the first time that we're not clamoring for a preview just after the Thursday episode ended. 

Omo..Geon and MY need to make babies pali pali! So many beautiful moments, the hugs, the way they looked at each other so tenderly, it all hit me....

tumblr_inline_mone2posuC1qz4rgp.gif

As for Secretary Tak, Geon has our permission to do this next time he interrupts our OTP's beautiful moments......

tumblr_ml6221YC8h1s28iu0o1_250.gif

Guest eunnij09

Am I the only one wanting a big wedding scene here? Complete with musical numbers and crazy singing and dancing from our OTP. Doesn't have to be a long one. Just a fun quick minute of that will be enough and then spend the rest of the time on the honeymoon. :)

Any of you guys in shut-up-and-take-my-money mode after the mega sweetness overdose??Well, there's a chance you can offer your money and get even more sweetness! lol. Sign up for Director's Cut DVD! It has been finalized that we will have interviews, commentary, NG, unreleased cuts...and director's re-edited episode IF we fill 2000 sign ups! Email dlovedvd@gmail.com with your country of residence and the number of DVD you want to purchase. Please do spread the word, chinggus. 

gumi said: Any of you guys in shut-up-and-take-my-money mode after the mega sweetness overdose??Well, there's a chance you can offer your money and get even more sweetness! lol. Sign up for Director's Cut DVD! It has been finalized that we will have interviews, commentary, NG, unreleased cuts...and director's re-edited episode IF we fill 2000 sign ups! Email dlovedvd@gmail.com with your country of residence and the number of DVD you want to purchase. Please do spread the word, chinggus.