[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

ChelaZerab said:

Fansoopierfateders, a question: look at the progress of chapter 18, I really caught my attention, which shows Geonnnie with ¿¿fear?? or ¿¿suspicion?? or ¿¿rejection?? where MY is nearby and takes his hand or is it that we have evidence of the HD ????? as ¿¿amnesia ??...........

~X( ~X( :-SS :-SS

Guest mair789

i can feel how mi young regret all during 3 years by hating lee gun..

when she crying,i feel sad for mi young..

so,gunniessi,,just share your pain,you've mi young who still love you,and will be in your side whatever you are..

beamonkr said: ChelaZerab said:

Fansoopierfateders, a question: look at the progress of chapter 18, I really caught my attention, which shows Geonnnie with ¿¿fear?? or ¿¿suspicion?? or ¿¿rejection?? where MY is nearby and takes his hand or is it that we have evidence of the HD ????? as ¿¿amnesia ??...........

~X( ~X( :-SS :-SS

@chunnogirl33‌ Well I mostly watch rom com and it really depends on the writer. For example in Marry Him If You Dare didn't have a very good ending.  In Prime Minister & I, the couple got a handshake and that was it.  But there were a couple of others that I've seen that showed the OTP happy together in the end.  I'm hoping it will be the same for FTLY...that we'll see get to see MY and Gun with their family happy together and Gun still healthy.

Guest hunterdd

Ana Paula Cionci said: Kara Keith said: Episode 17 AGB : Nationwide/Seoul Joseon Gunman : 10,8 % (-0,9) / 11,7 % (-0,2) Fated To Love You : 9,9 % / 11,2 % It's Okay, It's Love : 9,1 % / 10,2 % TnMS Nationwide/Seoul Fated To Love You: 10,8 % / 13,6 % It's Okay, It's Love : 9,4 % / 11,5 % Joseon Gunman : 8,8 % (-1,2) / 9,8 % (-0,9)

Kara Keith said: Episode 17 AGB : Nationwide/Seoul Joseon Gunman : 10,8 % (-0,9) / 11,7 % (-0,2) Fated To Love You : 9,9 % / 11,2 % It's Okay, It's Love : 9,1 % / 10,2 % TnMS Nationwide/Seoul Fated To Love You: 10,8 % / 13,6 % It's Okay, It's Love : 9,4 % / 11,5 % Joseon Gunman : 8,8 % (-1,2) / 9,8 % (-0,9)

hunterdd said: Ana Paula Cionci said: Kara Keith said: Episode 17 AGB : Nationwide/Seoul Joseon Gunman : 10,8 % (-0,9) / 11,7 % (-0,2) Fated To Love You : 9,9 % / 11,2 % It's Okay, It's Love : 9,1 % / 10,2 % TnMS Nationwide/Seoul Fated To Love You: 10,8 % / 13,6 % It's Okay, It's Love : 9,4 % / 11,5 % Joseon Gunman : 8,8 % (-1,2) / 9,8 % (-0,9)

Gun and Daniel. MY is so blessed to have the love of both men. Not only are they both amazingly handsome...they're also kind and caring. It's what any girl would want. I'm wishing... :)

Very touching episode. I couldn't stop the tears from coming. Finally MY knows the truth. Terrific performance by our lead actors.

Love love love this drama!

When LG regained his memory in Ep 11, the first thing he thought of is how he hurt MY and he cries for that. When MY learns true emotion of LG, the first thing she thinks is how she hurt him and she cries for that. Oh this couple...

Oh and Lawyer Hong's cute attempt to not breach client's confidentiality: he doesnt tell her directly, he "accidentally" put the recorder in her bag, writes a cute little note saying it has absolutely nothing to do with her so dont play it, if u click the round button in the middle it will play but dont click it. lol. He technically never told her about his client's secret I guess.....?:P

I just finished watching it with c subs. Wow... This is by far the best episode in awhile for me. So Gunnie is leaving too huh? That's why he is giving up his position at the company? His talk to GD and his mom was super touching. I was surprise to hear how he described himself - like a little dog. He knows in reality that at the sight of MY, he is really putty in her hands. I am so happy that MY has a clue to what is going on cause I am actually grateful for all the drama machina going on to make it happen. Everyone was so cryptic to MY, the poor girl. Gun - is a master manipulator in that first scene - totally playing it so cool and turning it around on MY. So much going on in this episode, I need some time to take it all in.

You guys need to read the earlier post or follow viki on Twitter. It's down.
By the  way not sure watching it with subs is better. I already live streamed yesterday and can understand most things. The subtitles on viki are not working at present but I can view it. Anyway... READING the subtitles is not even better. Even reading it made me cry.
I would advise those of you who need subs just to watch the last scenes with subtitles. Cos'  the words are seriously touching. I can't even read it without tearing up it would be worse if I was watching it again.
Am contemplating right now that I might not rewatch ep 17 until I know for sure what episode 18 is going to be like. Like what direction next week would take. I can't take much more of this sadness.
Lee Gun is killing me with his words. AIGOO.

Guest joeunhye

on first scene ep 17. very sad see LG face when MY asked why did that. His eyes avoid and look up to hold tears before he answer her question.. i wanna cry with him...