[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Geon is really a very good man.. I cried again and again when I saw him crying :(( I hope Geon and Miyoung get back together as a married couple. I don't want to see them cry and get hurt again. I want to see Geon cheerful and crazy when his snail was nearby. PDnim please make Geon hopes become real...if I'm not mistaken when they married in the previous episode, Geon told his personal physician that he want to kiss and hug his snail (he really want to have his snail) but poor him because he didn't have the opportunity at that time [-( Now there's was a chance to make his hopes happen...maybe it will be the best gift for Geon on his next birthday. Gaedongii needs a brother or sister to make Geon appa and Miyoung omma happy again O:-) [-O< 

Guest snowflakesj16

I missed the live recaps cause I fell asleep only to wake up at 12 am in time when the raw video is out. Now it's 3am and I can't sleep. What to do?

We were all clamoring for Mi Young to get inside Geon's mancave and thankfully we got that. But more than just seeing Gae Dong's stuff still there, I loved the way they used the video recording as the way for Mi Young to know Geon's true feelings. Oh my! I didn't see that coming! What a way to reveal Geon's feelings! The writers have been really consistent about Geon's character not being able to say his true feelings to Mi Young all the while - so it had to be revealed through the video recordings, for himself at that! Well done. She didn't see the printed articles about her yet didn't she? The last part where he was screaming, "How can I tell her not to leave?" was just ... I don't know how to describe it. That part was more than enough to let her know how he truly feels about her. When Mi Young came to return the money Geon paid for the painting, and the note Lee Young Ja left with it, I think she was somehow hoping that he'll say something to confirm what she has just discovered (that he's been single all the while and could be that he still cares for her). But the coward Geon just can't do that, though inside he was really screaming "How can I make you stay?".
Some were asking why Mi Young hadn't met Ji Yeon earlier, and now we have our answer. It's all about the timing. She was the key for Mi Young to question Geon's feelings and his true intention for breaking up with her all over again, add to that the note from Lee Young Ja.. And the lawyer, how he's struggling to tell Mi Young the truth but ended up dropping the recorder in her bag. Eh, what happened to client confidentiality? But we don't mind at all! 
The interview scene was sorta Mi Young's confession to Geon even before knowing how he really truly feels about her and about why he broke up with her. The gaze they shared during that scene was so spot on, it's like Mi Young was telling him personally that she believes in him and is thankful to him (though she referred to him as Unnie), as (s)he has been there for her at the time when she thinks she was at a slump.
Se Ra and Daniel! I'm so glad that they weren't turned into evil siblings and were redeemed (so far) especially Se Ra. I think now that she's finally revealed to Mi Young about her fault in the past, she can start off with a clean slate, so I hope that we'll get to see her happy with her Oppa. I want to see the siblings together after knowing the truth even before the last episode cause I think that from where their story picked off, some things have yet to happen for Daniel to discover that she is his sister, plus the need to confirm that. 
In the preview, Mi Young caught Geon off guard, she's urging him to tell her the truth in front of the press, when he can't even confess when they're alone together. It's like she's saying "You're busted now, I know you don't want me to go" but he wasn't prepared for it, maybe that's why he gave her that "killer glare". I didn't get what the press con was all about. Was it instigated by that guy who see's Yong's mother, after knowing about Geon and his non-existent-anymore illness? If so, will we be getting a public revelation from Mi Young the way Geon did for her when she was humiliated by Lawyer Min in one of the charity gala they attended previously? I would love to see one like that, where Mi Young will say something like "This guy, broke up with me three years ago, because he didn't want me to suffer with him", something like that. The writers can do better with the lines, of course. I can almost breath a huge sigh of relief after seeing the preview for Episode 18, for it seems we'll be seeing the rainbow after the rain. I don't even want to think that next week's episodes are the last, but all things must come to an end. 
Isn't there a scene in the preview for Episode 17 where Geon was screaming "I really like you"? I'm wondering if Mi Young will get to see that in one of his videos too. 

Oh so sad, but oh so needed.  I was reading the live recaps at work and bawling my eyes out.  I had to get up and close my office door.  I am so proud of DP.  I'm glad that he acknowledged what MY was feeling and didn't try to overlook it.  I really didn't expect Sera to come clean about what happened either to MY or DP.  That ending scene OMG, I was crying buckets.  Ottoke, I have a headache now from all the crying.  Please, please writer-nim give me some happy, smiling scenes tomorrow.  Although I do wonder in the preview if LG and MY are giving an interview and MY appears to keep grabbing his hand and MY seems happy.36_1_4.gif36_1_4.gif

Guest jonesy

Just waiting for eng subs, but it sounds like the last scenes were really intense. I can't want for the translations but I am so glad they are heading towards reconciliation. I don;t think MY will be able to remain still after that shocker of a revelation (for her)

Guest NattapaK

do anyone know what time is eng sub normally posted? like on viki or others website (i know only one so please do tell more if u know) im new at this as u see im new member hahaha anyways i would love to know abt the eng sub and websites we can watch them from

Guest OreoVampire

snowflakesj16 said:
In the preview, Mi Young caught Geon off guard, she's urging him to tell her the truth in front of the press, when he can't even confess when they're alone together. It's like she's saying "You're busted now, I know you don't want me to go" but he wasn't prepared for it, maybe that's why he gave her that "killer glare". I didn't get what the press con was all about. Was it instigated by that guy who see's Yong's mother, after knowing about Geon and his non-existent-anymore illness? If so, will we be getting a public revelation from Mi Young the way Geon did for her when she was humiliated by Lawyer Min in one of the charity gala they attended previously? I would love to see one like that, where Mi Young will say something like "This guy, broke up with me three years ago, because he didn't want me to suffer with him", something like that. The writers can do better with the lines, of course. I can almost breath a huge sigh of relief after seeing the preview for Episode 18, for it seems we'll be seeing the rainbow after the rain. I don't even want to think that next week's episodes are the last, but all things must come to an end. 

Guest snowflakesj16

@KyoRean, I'm not quite sure about its status actually. I've just read @gumi's translation of the part where Geon was talking to his father's remains where he was saying how can he tell Mi Young to stay by his side with his disease. So apparently, though for now it has been inactive, he still thinks that it can get to him in the future that's why he can't bear to make Mi Young stay. That's basically why he keeps recording videos of himself-to make him remember in case he'll forget. Thinking about it, Mi Young had to know about his disease so she can fight for him despite his hesitation.

This drama...

Really...

I dont understand what they say (MY on LG Mancave). But, i dont know why tears rolling on my eyes.

Jjang Couple really daebak! After 11 years, they had a strong chemistry...

*still crying*

*open another tissue's box*

NattapaK said: do anyone know what time is eng sub normally posted? like on viki or others website (i know only one so please do tell more if u know) im new at this as u see im new member hahaha anyways i would love to know abt the eng sub and websites we can watch them from

exupery dijo: ChelaZerab ... Puede usted por favor poner sus teatrales gifs no relacionados bajo spoilers? esto está fuera de consideración para aquellos de nosotros que realmente no son lo suficientemente rico como para ser capaz de pagar los planes de datos ilimitados en nuestro teléfono o bandas anchas pero quiere venir en este hilo para conseguir spoilers o leer los debates sobre nuestro drama favorito. lo siento por gritar en usted, pero realmente ... sólo publicado 3 gifs no relacionados de PPL desfalleciendo la página antes y ahora éste. Minions son lindos pero aún así ...
De todos modos, es en verdad increíble cómo guapo JH es en este drama ... él siempre ha sido bien parecido a mí en el pasado, pero que realmente brilla en este drama. Aquí está la esperanza de que nuestro hombre piruleta y su caracol reconcilie por esta semana ... o más bien tienen que reconciliar por esta semana. Ir Geonie ... tienes que ganar a tu chica sobre todo porque tú eres el que rompen su corazón primero.

Guest curioserand

Ahpheng said: It's funny that I can't understand a single thing they were saying but I cried buckets tonight. My hubby saw me and asked 'did you learn Korean without me knowing? How come you are crying?' I am so invested in this OTP that every little things they say or do, affects me, my hubby thinks I am crazy and yes I am. Great ep today, a lot of revelation and I am so glad everything is out in the open.

Guest chunnogirl33

Sorry to cut your post.

I suspect that we will never have a definitive answer whether LG has the disease or not. So the HD disease is open-ended, he may or may not have it. Though at this stage , I think it's irrelevant if LG has HD or not, because MY has made her choice, she decided by herself after all the facts were presented to her, that she is going to stay by LG's side through sickness and in health. 

And if it turns out that LG has HD , MY would have endured it with the knowledge that she and LG had a few years of happiness before the disease strikes. If you really think about it, if only LG did not go all noble idiocy on MY at ep.12, they wouldn't have lost those 3 years (i cry over those lost years cause think of all those rice cakes pounding action that were silence for 3 years..).But , i don't want to dwell too much on this (its been discussed endlessly on this site) cause the writer chose to present the story to us this way , so i'll go with the flow of the story.

It's not really the point whether he'll die from the disease or not. The fear of the disease is paralyzing enough. The whole point here is his fear. And his fear is PRECISELY that he did NOT want Mi Young to waste her life next to him. He was more afraid of making her suffer and of forgetting her than he was of dying. In a way forgetting his loved ones is like killing them in his mind. It doesn't really make a difference that Mi Young would've remained by his side! He KNEW that! That is the whole reason he pushed her away. So there is no way those three years "wouldn't have been wasted"

are we going to have a flashback from LG's childhood? ;)

10598458_676817002408945_1367672156_n.jp
cr : @starssj

well sorry, I just cant sleep right now after foolishly watching the entire unsubbed episode (sobbing alone in my bedroom and it's still midnight here). I wish all the actors, staffs and crews healthiness [-O< 3 more episodes to go!!! FTLY JJANG!!! :-bd

always thank all the live-recappers *deepbow* you'll be always in FTLY fans' memories :x