[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

We may see a good episode tomorrow followed by a huge cliff hanger on Thursday.  I've noticed that there is more comedy and romantic chances in the Wednesday episodes 36_3_6.gifand on the Thursday episodes we're left with 36_3_4.gif 

itzibitzispider said: Lmangla said: wonder if she even signed the divorce agreement because the last agreement that Gun had drawn up with the lawyer also had mention of his death and the lawyer commented that it was more like a last will than a divorce agreement..since she is basing her assumptions on Gun based on the document that SeRa had drawn up, she actually does not know that he gave up Gedong to her along with a huge alimony and after death, they inherit everything.. his divorce agreement was too weird for her not to have noticed the death clause....

Guest aidsincera

Hamo-hamo chingu,

Cross over between Jang Hyuk in Fated To Love You drama and Windstruck movie (with Jun Ji Hyun) :D

2014-08-26-18-27-29_deco_zpseix8w9ib.jpg

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

Lmangla said: itzibitzispider said: Lmangla said: wonder if she even signed the divorce agreement because the last agreement that Gun had drawn up with the lawyer also had mention of his death and the lawyer commented that it was more like a last will than a divorce agreement..since she is basing her assumptions on Gun based on the document that SeRa had drawn up, she actually does not know that he gave up Gedong to her along with a huge alimony and after death, they inherit everything.. his divorce agreement was too weird for her not to have noticed the death clause....

http:10599176_364939616987508_300638727536755
안녕하세요. 무더웠던 여름이 가고 선선한 바람이 불어오는 가을이 성큼 다가왔네요.
저희 두쏠뷰티에서 가을바람같은 기분좋은 소식을 전해드립니다. ^.^
MBC수목드라마 '운명처럼널사랑해'에서 매력적이고 중독성있는 캐릭터로 사랑받고있는 배우 장혁씨가 
저희 두쏠뷰티 분당수내점에 여러분을 만나러 온다는 소식(!)

9월27일 토요일 오후 3시, 저희 두쏠뷰티 분당수내점에서 배우 장혁씨 포토타임이 진행됩니다. 
장혁씨와 함께 다정한 투샷을 남길수 있는 기회를 무려 150분께 드리오니 저희 두쏠뷰티 분당수내점을 통해
장혁씨를 만나보시기 바랍니다. 

다가오는 가을, 두쏠뷰티 분당수내점에서 스타일 변신도 하고(!)
배우 장혁씨도 만나고 일석이조의 기회 꼭 누리시기바랍니다^.^

CR 두쏠뷰티 분당 수내점 and 장혁 Just..Jang Hyuk___2014 
I don´t Kown if someone could get the fansoompifateders asist this event !!!! if so, and  I let me tell you from the hatred and envy with all my heart !! I would like to see JH, even 30 meters away. The text, I don´t known it what say, I only read horizontal, vertical, oblique lines and  circles (my understanding of Korean is null infinity and beyond) =))  =))  =))=))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  and if I use the Uncle Google can translate the moon is green and square  .=)) =))  =)) =))  =))  =)) =))  =))  =))

Guest melcia

itzibitzispider said:Lmangla said:itzibitzispider said:Lmangla said:wonder if she even signed the divorce agreement because the last agreement that Gun had drawn up with the lawyer also had mention of his death and the lawyer commented that it was more like a last will than a divorce agreement..since she is basing her assumptions on Gun based on the document that SeRa had drawn up, she actually does not know that he gave up Gedong to her along with a huge alimony and after death, they inherit everything.. his divorce agreement was too weird for her not to have noticed the death clause.... 

ChelaZerab said: http:10599176_364939616987508_300638727536755
안녕하세요. 무더웠던 여름이 가고 선선한 바람이 불어오는 가을이 성큼 다가왔네요.
저희 두쏠뷰티에서 가을바람같은 기분좋은 소식을 전해드립니다. ^.^
MBC수목드라마 '운명처럼널사랑해'에서 매력적이고 중독성있는 캐릭터로 사랑받고있는 배우 장혁씨가 
저희 두쏠뷰티 분당수내점에 여러분을 만나러 온다는 소식(!)

9월27일 토요일 오후 3시, 저희 두쏠뷰티 분당수내점에서 배우 장혁씨 포토타임이 진행됩니다. 
장혁씨와 함께 다정한 투샷을 남길수 있는 기회를 무려 150분께 드리오니 저희 두쏠뷰티 분당수내점을 통해
장혁씨를 만나보시기 바랍니다. 

다가오는 가을, 두쏠뷰티 분당수내점에서 스타일 변신도 하고(!)
배우 장혁씨도 만나고 일석이조의 기회 꼭 누리시기바랍니다^.^

CR 두쏠뷰티 분당 수내점 and 장혁 Just..Jang Hyuk___2014 
I don´t Kown if someone could get the fansoompifateders asist this event !!!! if so, and  I let me tell you from the hatred and envy with all my heart !! I would like to see JH, even 30 meters away. The text, I don´t known it what say, I only read horizontal, vertical, oblique lines and  circles (my understanding of Korean is null infinity and beyond) =))  =))  =))=))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  and if I use the Uncle Google can translate the moon is green and square  .=)) =))  =)) =))  =))  =)) =))  =))  =))

melcia said: itzibitzispider said:Lmangla said:itzibitzispider said:Lmangla said:wonder if she even signed the divorce agreement because the last agreement that Gun had drawn up with the lawyer also had mention of his death and the lawyer commented that it was more like a last will than a divorce agreement..since she is basing her assumptions on Gun based on the document that SeRa had drawn up, she actually does not know that he gave up Gedong to her along with a huge alimony and after death, they inherit everything.. his divorce agreement was too weird for her not to have noticed the death clause.... 

Guest fiovial

@ChelaZerab‌ thanks for posting the photo time pic.

Basically the poster is for a Photo Time session with Jang Hyuk which will be happening on September 27 at 3 PM at Du Sol Beauty Bun Dang shop location. FYI Du Sol is owned by Sides hence the reason why Jang Hyuk is doing the photo time.

fiovial said: @ChelaZerab‌ thanks for posting the photo time pic. Basically the poster is for a Photo Time session with Jang Hyuk which will be happening on September 27 at 3 PM at Du Sol Beauty Bun Dang shop location. FYI Du Sol is owned by Sides hence the reason why Jang Hyuk is doing the photo time.