[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest marie21000

annyeong haseyo!! Hi guys!
I hope someone can answer me on this "issue": I've become a huge fan of Ellie Kim's artwork, especially Keddongie's painting and mug!!!  :x :)
Whenever I love a drama, I try to get the goodies that come with it: for example, I've got the "Pig Rabbit" of You're Beautiful and the necklace (even if it's broken right now) of Boys over Flowers :):)
I'm crazy about FTLY so does anyone know if there will be some goodies that I can buy as well? ;))
I especially would like to get the keddongie's cup :x  and the more I see it, the more I love Kedongie's painting :x  and I was hoping they would edit/ make it in postcards or posters (like the ones in museums)  :x ;)
Does anyone know where I can ask for that kind of stuff or to whom I can suggest the idea?

Thanks for any answer...

And now you are free to laugh at me!!! ^^ lol

@marie21000 I do own the PigRabbit, too ... so I am in the club

I wrote to the artists galerie last week and like 2 or 3 days later I got a reply ;)
They said that they do not sell the art work of "le soupir" yet, but are woking on a collection
that would be going together with it ... my guess is that they will launch an item or two when the drama is done ...
marie21000 said: annyeong haseyo!! Hi guys!
I hope someone can answer me on this "issue": I've become a huge fan of Ellie Kim's artwork, especially Keddongie's painting and mug!!!  :x :)
Whenever I love a drama, I try to get the goodies that come with it: for example, I've got the "Pig Rabbit" of You're Beautiful and the necklace (even if it's broken right now) of Boys over Flowers :):)
I'm crazy about FTLY so does anyone know if there will be some goodies that I can buy as well? ;))
I especially would like to get the keddongie's cup :x  and the more I see it, the more I love Kedongie's painting :x  and I was hoping they would edit/ make it in postcards or posters (like the ones in museums)  :x ;)
Does anyone know where I can ask for that kind of stuff or to whom I can suggest the idea?

Thanks for any answer...

itzibitzispider said: @marie21000 I do own the PigRabbit, too ... so I am in the club

I wrote to the artists galerie last week and like 2 or 3 days later I got a reply ;)
They said that they do not sell the art work of "le soupir" yet, but are woking on a collection
that would be going together with it ... my guess is that they will launch an item or two when the drama is done ...
marie21000 said: annyeong haseyo!! Hi guys!

Thanks for any answer...

watchumlots said: @fourleafclover:  1)  Please, I want to clarify:  I NEVER refer to, or consider, people with mental disabilities as "retards" or "retarded."  NEVER.  Hence, I freely use that word/term to denigrate things.  However, you are correct, that term is still used to (rudely and insensitively) refer to people with mental disabilities.  
2)  Just as so many enjoy this series, there are a few of us that don't.  I think it is OK to like it, and to  dislike it.  You won't find me hatin' on those that are loving it.  
@rameennoodles:  Me too!  I watched this for the two male leads.  Maybe their next series?
Looks like I kinda side with the folks @ Dramabeans, thinking the plot is trite. The two male leads, and supporting cast, are worthy of a much better vehicle for their talents.  Even remakes can be remade into something even slightly better than the original.  

Guest truong.michelle

Joining in. Love the question, thank you Sooyoungdaebak! I lost my child at 12 weeks, the same time MY did. No car accidents here, their heart just stopped beating. I have a close friend who was pregnant at the same time as me and when I see her daughter, I think what would my child look like, or if they had survived they would be talking by now, etc. If I am pretending to be MY with her personality, I would leave the country if given the chance. I would do exactly as she did, not keep track of Gun but unable to move on also. Myself as a person, I would also leave the country if I had the chance, would not keep track of my ex husband and likely move on with the next chapter of my life with the next man. If he stood by me during my hardest time, I would be able to love him rather than just be with him out of gratitude. I would think my ex husband would not take it lightly that he dumped me and must have thought it through very thoroughly. As such our fate has finished..thank goodness it's MY's story and not mine hey! We'd have no drama ;)

Guest Maricel Veluz

fourleafclover said: snailgirl said: watchumlots said: Sorry, I am jumping off of this train wreck:
Riding this train down-the-drain, currently past amnesia, lost pregnancy, and noble idiocy, heading for "any retard could have seen this coming" so I'm getting off train 1 stop prior to Retardville.  

Guest snailgirl

HUEHAHAHAHA!!! It's Monday again! Since when I like Monday this much?  :D
I'm really looking forward to their reconciliation in this week episodes. To Lee Gun-shi, I just want to say... 
Yah! You lollipop man! Don't let your snail go again, CHAEBAL. I don't need you to act noble. I don't want you to push her away so she can be happy. Because the happiness that you want to give her so bad, is you all along!

Please writers-nim, for the remaining 4 episodes, we don't want thisFTLY.jpg
but THIS.FTLY2.jpg

@gumi i mean, i see it on dramawiki. the title mozart romance. at first time its weird all cast not fix yet but there's on list janghyuk drama. but i just hoping. if it come true will be awesome :D

Nah it was a false alarm. They did release news about JH being casted for Mozart Romance (at the end of last year, if I remember correctly) bit Jang Hyuk's agency said they never said he will take it. Nor was anything about the drama specified....writer, director, time slot, nothing was settled. I think JH was looking for a rom com, and he did get offered for Mozart Romance, but there was nothing concrete going on about that drama, and he chose FTLY instead.

I don't think Jang Hyuk make another drama soon.
I read somewhere that FTLY would be his last drama before his 40 birthday.

Oh Jang Hyuk did call Jang Nara his last parter in his 30s, but thats becuz Korean age is different! He is currently 39 in Korean age and will become 40 in coming January 1st...and it is very very highly unlikely that he will do another drama before January right? :P But that doesnt mean he wont do another drama until his 40th bday.....I mean, the man is only 37, with his 38th bday coming in December....2 full yeara without a drama? As a guy who filmed 14 dramas in 16 years(well gotta take off 2 yrs for military service, so that rly makes 14 dramas in 14 years), I dont think his heart can take two full years of rest :P