[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

LE  STORY
 FIGHT LIKE CRAZY kick pink mousekick pink mouse
tumblr_nal3seVta71tihs37o1_500.jpg

GODS DONT AGREE   Mission - PATCH UP - *Le Credit to Rain God* kneel pink mousekneel pink mouse

tumblr_nakvjp0tkJ1tgg7vho1_1280.jpg

Mission Make a Baby   kiss pink mousekiss pink mouse
tumblr_nal89cYike1tv6zb7o1_1280.jpg.ANNNNNNNNDDDDD THEY LIVE HAPPILY FOREVERAFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hard love pink mousehard love pink mouse

tumblr_najnp3qhgj1rupilco3_r1_500.gif

*LE ME*  I toooo want that STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM A FANGIRL!!! i2212534668.gif 

Well, in case they go for all drenched and no change of clothes ... (which would be strange) ... but manybe they are in an mountrain area and where hiking up the hill ... it starts to rain, they run for shelter and ... well all of your minds know ... at least there won't be an Anna with a wedding preparation spoiling Anson to do the coitus interruptus

Guest fiovial

Awwwwwww smiley Geon is the best Geon!

Agree with the sentiment. ..what is up with MBC today? Releasing so many stills....

My theory is that after getting the taste of the #1 spot last week Wednesday they want more of that.....hence the barrage of stills. Maybe these last minute stills can help direct uncommitted TV viewers to tune in to MBC at 21.55 tonight :\">

DC also have that ambulance jokes complete with pic. =)) =))
look at your left guys, IOTL counting the kissing but we here counting the kids that Snail Couple will have. @MaurienL @NileRose what a cute baby. 
@Jekei bonjour! :)>-

My heart melts.... :x :x :x Handsome Lee Gun!. I went to MBC fanpage in FB they uploaded the still when LG and MY in the rain and having that explosive embrace, MBC captioned it "is it serendipity?" Few more hours to go! Thank You To Everyone who will do the live recaps..Aja!FTLY Fighting! Always Number 1! :-bd <:-P \:D/

Thank you again @spideysteve!‌ Trench coats are my favorite, but is Hyukie not sweating? He is absolutely beautiful! Inspector Gunnie?

@yoeda Certainly not me! :)) I keep away from this haven until I've seen the episode so as not be spoiled. Just poking fun at you because you were able to laugh at yourself with earning 5 OTs in one sitting. That's what Gunnie does to you, right? Haha! Fighting for tonight, dodge those OTs!

@mlaureeen‌ Welcome back! I can relate too. It's when I find myself in the discussion thread that I know the drama is that good and that worthy. I haven't been active in the Soompi forums in about three years (The Princess' Man, 2011). In fact, FTLY is actually the first Kdrama I've watched (and invested time and heart into) in about 1.5 years. It's my adoration for the Jjang Team reunion (oh, our youth~) and them rounding out the perfect formula for this remake that started it all. I would've stayed with the drama for them two alone, but the directing, writing, and production details made me stay for good and led me back to the forums. This thread is like no other though. Maybe because it's the genre and how open Gun has been shown to be sexually aroused (and aroused in general) that gives everyone the freedom to let all hang loose and use language I've never thought to be associated with baby-making tendencies. Haha! I guess when you're able to talk and joke about those things openly, it becomes a more open and intimate atmosphere. With lots of crying to share and funnies to go around. I'm thankful.

We're only hours away from Episode 15.

My boss and other managers may have been wondering how they could motivate me to be more productive and I think FTLY is the answer:

I finished my supposedly take home work at the office today so that I can fully devote tonight to FTLY heuhahahahahahaha

Skinship between MY and LG - jaebal!!!

Make that screen burst into flames with 3 years worth of repressed longing for each other....

In the rain scene, there should be CGI effects of wiffs of steam as the cold rain drops hit LG and MY - because they should be feeling super hot in close proximity (almost face to face under that coat/umbrella). Just like when you put a recently out of the burner frying pan in the sink and run tap water straight into it ;)

Guest fiovial

@yoeda‌ the rival drama understandably counts kisses...but we here were spoiled with a bed scene already in episode 2...so counting kisses just doesn't do it for us anymore =)) . Besides we all care very very very much about the Jinju Lee family clan and their continuing family line =)) ....so drama can be cheap on the kisses but they better be generous in descendant making scenes =)) *insert perverted laugh* *insert Geon's laugh*