[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Wow! So many posts and pages since last Friday! 
Happy over 500 pages my dears! (Heheh better late than never)
Not sure what will happen, but maybe there will be some sort of interruption before MY answers. Something like LG making a sound as he leaves, which will interrupt the proposal and leave MY unable to answer. Or LG will text MY as Leeyong Ja and say something that will divert MY's attention so she won't be able to reply. Then we'll see her mull over it the next episode or so.
I really don't know if DPs proposal is enough push for LG to start pursuing MY. He's so overcome with guilt, and he doesn't think he can make her happy. So he'll probably leave MY alone.

I think LG will walk out and leave the picture of GD behind somewhere with a note.  MY will find it as she's leaving the building with DP after telling him, she's willing to date him, but not marry him right now. I don't know if they will make it out of the building in time to see LG's back or LG's car leaving or not. I don't think the writers want to reveal who LYJ is to MY yet, but I think he will leave the picture.  That will lead to MY giving the new picture she's working on to replace it. 
I also think MY will accept the proposal to work for JangIn Chemicals.  
There is some funny stuff ahead of us, everyone.  Get ready for a fun ride!  <:-P :x ;;) \:D/ :P:)>-

Jang Hyuk eating noodles wasnt even on the script LOL. He finished his line perfectly and all he had to do was to wait for the director's OK sign, but instead he decided to take a bite of that noodle and...NG XD

@nakatsubebe‌ Those NGs are so cute, haha! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see more coming from this cast. @gumi‌ That is aaaadorable!!!

@yoeda‌ Thank you for sharing the article. I'm waiting for some proper 'me time' so I can take it all in. Sounds like an intriguing and insightful piece I'd like to give my undivided attention to in order to fully comprehend and appreciate its points.

MY is a smart and strong woman, I'd also like to see her to be the one to show Gun the light, but not necessarily pursue him. Rather than pursue, I'd like to see the both of them heal each other. By healing the other, they heal themselves.

I am a fan of the TW FTLY for its own qualities. There are things I like more here than the original, and vice versa. Dylan and Daniel being one that I like in the TW more. I never felt that Dylan felt insecure about the XY reacquainting with CX. If i remember correctly...

he was openly pursuing her, even supporting her decision to work with CX. But he didn't want to put her in a situation that forced her to say or do things she didn't mean.

...At least that is the difference I feel in Dylan vs. Daniel. Again, if i remember correctly. Dylan also never pursued her until Shanghai. I felt Daniel wanted to be close to Miyoung even before they left for Paris. His proposal might be one to beat (all of us would say yes if we weren't Miyoung, haha), but I felt sad that it not only came from his failured attempts in finding his sister, but perhaps more fueled by the insecurity in him after seeing Gun come out of Miyoung's room. However, I can accept this characterization. It's reasonable, but admittedly a bit disappointing. I just never associated Daniel with being insecure. It's like he didn't trust Miyoung's strength in herself to not be affected by Gun (...but then again, he's right. She is more than affected. She is consumed in him.)

I think that for the next 6 episodes, it's MY turn to convince Geon that he is worthy of love and that he needs to be confident with their relationship despite his health; just as he was her rock in the first half of the drama. "Since when did you become so selfish, what about my heart?" What can't you not do in this world?" Remember those words, Geon? It's MY turn to give him the "super glue" faith!

Guest melcia

nakatsubebe said: The video is only a cut version. If you see the whole scene, Xin Yi was not being forced, 

she was actually warned by Cun Xi to go because he doesn't know what he might do to her but Xin Yi said she is not afraid and she insisted on staying...hence, that scene. Xin Yi looks like she was struggling at first because she has second thoughts (obviously it's brain vs heart) but eventually the heart succeeded that's why she gave in.

Guest dramaville8

i realised that the translation i have been reading on dramabeans is different from the crunchy roll/viki translation. 

GUNNIE AND MY TALKING AT THE CAFE BECAUSE OF YONG'S DOING:
dramabeans:"You must be mistaken, Kim mi youngI'm not interested at all interested in you. At all.Well, at one time...at one time, I had hoped we could live happily together.But the tough of crossing paths and starting all over again?Don't...don't you worry about that!"

crunchyroll:i think you're misunderstand(ing or misunderstood), kim mi young shii have no interest in you whatsoeveryeah, that one time.
i hoped you live a better life.well right now, meeting each other and starting over again...don't worry, don't worry at all.
WHAT IS CORRECT?
ANY RECOS WHERE TO FIND BETTER SUBS?
i guess hantenun means at one time. miyoung said this as well in the beginning. but it wasn't properly translated.
oh i hope the director's cut pushes through. might be able to get better subs.

Guest dramaville8

oh i certainly liked the fact that kmy didn't change much except the glasses and a bit of her fashion style. she's still the same old my.
big changes do not happen that often in real life. i deem.

Jang Hyuk eating noodles wasnt even on the script LOL. He finished his line perfectly and all he had to do was to wait for the director's OK sign, but instead he decided to take a bite of that noodle and...NG XD

Aww, he must be hungry.. haha

Guest chunnogirl33

I think that for the next 6 episodes, it's MY turn to convince Geon that he is worthy of love and that he needs to be confident with their relationship despite his health; just as he was her rock in the first half of the drama. "Since when did you become so selfish, what about my heart?" What can't you not do in this world?" Remember those words, Geon? It's MY turn to give him the "super glue" faith!

This is exactly what I think and feel :)

melcia said: nakatsubebe said: The video is only a cut version. If you see the whole scene, Xin Yi was not being forced, 

she was actually warned by Cun Xi to go because he doesn't know what he might do to her but Xin Yi said she is not afraid and she insisted on staying...hence, that scene. Xin Yi looks like she was struggling at first because she has second thoughts (obviously it's brain vs heart) but eventually the heart succeeded that's why she gave in.

I agree @melcia, although I won't go into the issue of rape, as I think you would have to see it in full context. CX was a jerk, but he will neverrrr ever go there.

For me though, it's what happens even before and leading up to what @nakatsubebe‌ describes as the full scene.‌ It's one of the moments that tells you how much CX (Gun) has changed.

He bids her goodbye and watches her walk away, commending his snail on how strong she's become and wishing her to be well and to continue living with strength and confidence.

It's pretty remarkable on his part and also a turning moment that shows what I like and appreciate most about his character.

But that scenario won't necessarily work for our Gunnie and Miyoung. However, there's also a moment after XY helps cools him down that puts both of them in the face of their honest feelings for each other, and themselves. I do think Gun and Miyoung will also need a similar reconciliation scene like that to get them to the same point of being honest with their feelings in front of the other.

Regarding Gun's house and the drama set, I never thought anything wrong with it. I actually like it a lot and wish I had a home with multiple suites like that, haha. But mostly, it fits his character so well. He's a chaebol, but lives modestly and adjusts comfortably (as we've seen with his relationship with Miyoung and her family). His flamboyance makes up for all that and balances out his lifestyle, which is very cool and down to earth. Best chaebol in drama history!