[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I also don't think that the tragic event of tversion suits the kversion. The characters may have certain things in common, but mostly, they are very different. Geon is much more mature & kind, and MY is also more independent, assertive & more logical than the tversion. In the tversion, I understand why she needs the tragic event to change. I mean if that event didn't happen, she will wait around for him forever & ever without a good reason. I was actually really disappointed that she didn't pick the other guy. He was so much better than Ethan from the get go. But here, MY doesn't need that to change. She's already changing not just because of Geon, also because of her baby. I don't see her hating on Geon or turning into a jaded woman. I think she might leave thinking to give Geon another chance at love.

@lclarakl and @heppy, I agree that Daniel is going with his first impression of LG.  But Daniel also knows that LG is starting to have feelings for MY.  He knew that at the exhibit when he told her 'let's see what kind of man he is'.  Who does that to a woman in front of her husband?  Did he not think about the consequences to MY? Also, when he met with LG over drinks and he point blank said that he was not only stepping on the line but planned to go over it.  Who the heck says something like that to someone's husband...again, how is that thinking about MY?  
I like Daniel and know he wants to support MY, but he does cross the line in so many ways and actually adds to MY's insecurity.  I mean in the last episode instead of waiting to see if something happened (which of course it did), he automatically started bad mouthing LG and trying to undermine LG to MY.  He doesn't know what kind of relationship they have.  He only knows about the divorce agreement and the factory issue, which clearly was a lack of communication.

valsava said: AilynC said: kaddict92 said: Woah 315+pages already. 
....and wow that Chinese speculation about amnesia. Greatttttt. I feel betrayed hearing this news...I had high hopes because one ofthe writers wrote Soulmate and it was one of my favorite drama evenwith the 'lame' ending. 
I don't mind the losing baby because that was part of original and will be a lesson for the two leads but honestly amnesia. Why does it seems JH always get characters who are mentally hurt? Also reallythis kicks the flow of the narrative.
And @Kdrama-lover. I agree with you if A card is execute the right way I don't mind. There were couple dramas I did like A card like Secret Garden, Winter Sonata, and Stairway to Heaven. 

Guest chunnogirl33

@lclarakl‌ Well, all the characters are different. To me this Daniel is meddling and annoying. He refuses to see that Geon is not what he first thought because this way he can justify pursuing a married woman. I like him less than Se Ra. At least Se Ra was Geon's girlfriend for six years

Guest Kdrama-lover

First I want to thank kawaiibooty and keylimeshy for the preview photos which keeps this thread so alive and interesting as well. I agree that Sera is self-centered and selfish. She did not think of LG's health even with the fact that she is visiting a patient who got unconscious and suffered a fall. I can also see that she is not a caring person bcoz she just instinctively did her usual headlock to LG probably right after he gained consciousnes instead of encouraging himto just stay in bed and take more rest. With all of these, I believe she can go overboard and disregard LG's baby inside MY's womb juz to keep herself from being heartbroken. I also see her blackmail MY so she would go away the momentthe latter becomes a nuisance despite LG's amnesia situation. She may even cause the dreaded situation and think she'd succeeded.. which would become her downfall. OMG.. show what are you doing to me? :-j :))

Guest anjali812

I don't think that anyone has pointed out how they used the chuno OST during ep 8(?) when gun came to the party to clarify the rumors bt him and MY. i laughed so mucn at that part! heres the song they played durinf that scene

I agree with those who thinks (or rather hopes) that the huge awful thing will not be in the K version. I think some have said that it is an integral part of the story but I beg to differ. The most important plot that they absolutely cannot do away with is the fact that they were strangers who by fate met and accidentally and created a baby. The rest of the story or details can be changed. Why need the awful to happen? Geon is already a nice man who treats MY right and is serious abt his responsibility. MY is becoming stronger, albeit at a snail pace. Do they need a strong push to be together? No. Right now there's some force keeping them apart: amnesia, elders, se ra, daniel, etc. But I think the buildup til now is aimed to create a strong bond between them so that no matter what outside force tries to keep them apart, these forces won't be able to do it for long.

Guest anjali812

ChelseaS said: I agree with those who thinks (or rather hopes) that the huge awful thing will not be in the K version. I think some have said that it is an integral part of the story but I beg to differ. The most important plot that they absolutely cannot do away with is the fact that they were strangers who by fate met and accidentally and created a baby. The rest of the story or details can be changed. Why need the awful to happen? Geon is already a nice man who treats MY right and is serious abt his responsibility. MY is becoming stronger, albeit at a snail pace.

@chunnogirl33

Even if it is obligation and she knows that, it's his responsibility! His choice! People do a lot of things out of obligation that doesn't make them wrong. He's choosing to be a father to his child, whose mother he may not love (a fact we all know is evolving), but that doesn't mean his love and excitement for that child is any less. That's why I say it's selfish, especially when you remember that Gun lost his parents young. Why would she deprive him of creating the closest relationship he can with his child ?

keylimeshi said:  I just can't see Se ra and Geon in a cute romantic relationship, they seem too bro/sis together idk.  Also, i don't think the writers would make MY have twins and then have one die in the womb, that's kinda too drastic and traumatizing especially since we're already getting amnesia.   

People are making some great debates about Daniel's intention here. There are good points from both sides about caring Daniel just trying to protect MY from her evil husband, vs. stalker Daniel who has set his eyes on a married woman. I'll play the devil's advocate again and say in both cases where he tried to "take" MY away, it was also when MY is crying over something she thinks Geon did to her. So in Daniel's eyes, Geon is always the person who makes her cry. Just throwing this out there. IDK, I don't dislike Daniel, but the novelty of his good looks has worn off for me.
One thing that I really hope is that in the next scene MY directly rejects Daniel then runs to Geon at the hospital. Wouldn't that make her heartbreak even more dramatic, after cutting her only source of unconditional support? Then maybe that's when her dramatic character change happens where she makes it on her own without these two doting men and truly becomes independent.

Guest evelync547

I am new here, trying to get my bearings. I love Jang Hyuk ....... and Jang Nara too.... I saw the Tversion also so hoping for clever writing.... amnesia card doesn't imply it though, let's  hope the writers really know where they are headed with this one. Glad to be here.... even though I confess I am trying to break my three year addiction.

Guest fiovial

This thread is moving at lightning speed after the amnesia news broke hehehe. Nothing like a WTF Writers moment to make everyone comment :))

To appease our anger towards thus amnesia issue PDs and hairstylist brought wavy glorious Mimi back!! :P

So not all looks bleak...we got full volume Mimi back! Yeah!!!! \:D/ never knew I could be so happy to see a hairstyle........