[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@spideysteve  - thanks for that. Maybe Google got it right and it IS a new coach, the guy talking to the director might be a trainer of some sort, perhaps

We've all talked about how Lee Gun expressed his growing love for MY in so many ways, even without confirmation from him in words that he does love her. And yes, from MY's point of view, that may not be enough because she has been constantly confused by his actions. He has always shown his warm side towards her, and has always been nice. So him being nice to her maybe something she attributes to him having a warm heart. He needs to say the words, I agree to that.

On the other hand, MY has expressed her love, confessed that night of the auction, and blurted it out during the meeting with the elders, but I have yet to see her really fight for this. It's like she's always ready to take flight each and every time. I know she does not want to get hurt after the Lawyer Min incident, but Geon is a thousand times better than the lawyer, can't even compare. I know she tries to put others before herself, but can she, for once, put herself before others? She said that she just wants to love and be able to give her everything but I haven't seen that yet. I really, really want to see that. I don't need her to transform into a jaded woman who was jilted by her lover (something like in the TW version), but I want to see her be the super glue that she is and stick with Lee Geon. I need her to think about herself, Geon and baby Gep Dong.

beamonkr said: itzibitzispider said:

beamonkr

said: @itzibitzispider, I'm not shipping at all, no time, no way and no how.  That ship is going down like the Titanic.   :-O

EDIT

Anyone notice how hard Gun tries to get MY to see his heart.  He's always telling her to look at his heart to see him for what he is and what he wants.  For some reason, I just don't see him this way with Sera.  With Sera, he seems to keep everything inside and they are best friends instead of lovers.  With MY, he seems to want her to know exactly what he's feeling and to try so hard to get her to see that he's changing and he really wants her.  He told her that when she ran away from home and when she told him it's time to end it and the funniest example is when he wanted her to kiss him good-bye.  He said paraphrase, you don't catch on quickly to things, but that's still charming.  He's slowly realizing that he's going to have to just tell her what he feels and wants. 

You are absolutely correct @ valsava. This fated to love you is really more cute. The lead actors was really good in his acting even My was really good back when she was teacher in school 2013 I noticed already her acting. Lg is funny and Daniel is really handsome I like him also in his acting in Gu family book and emergency couple. I am so happy that EK fans like same k drama. We have almost same taste in k drama story. Welcome and miss the time in EK days.

@MarjorieA
I don't ship Daniel with Mi Young because I want atleast one story which portrays a good friendship between a man and woman. It's cute ... I don't wanna ruin it. 
@everyone
No fair you guys chat a lot when I'm sleeping... I hate the time zones 

valsava said: beamonkr said: itzibitzispider said:

beamonkr

said: @itzibitzispider, I'm not shipping at all, no time, no way and no how.  That ship is going down like the Titanic.   :-O

EDIT

Anyone notice how hard Gun tries to get MY to see his heart.  He's always telling her to look at his heart to see him for what he is and what he wants.  For some reason, I just don't see him this way with Sera.  With Sera, he seems to keep everything inside and they are best friends instead of lovers.  With MY, he seems to want her to know exactly what he's feeling and to try so hard to get her to see that he's changing and he really wants her.  He told her that when she ran away from home and when she told him it's time to end it and the funniest example is when he wanted her to kiss him good-bye.  He said paraphrase, you don't catch on quickly to things, but that's still charming.  He's slowly realizing that he's going to have to just tell her what he feels and wants. 

Also noticed that LG described Se Ra and MY quite differently.

At the first episode, I thought it was quite romantic for LG to describe Se Ra as his "poetry". It's like she's too darn beautiful that mere words can't be enough. But what does that even mean? What does being one's poetry say? He also said that she is "special".

As opposed to how LG described MY: he listed all the things that people might find "lacking" but at the same time, also describes what makes her special. He also said, she's "precious" and a "rough diamond amongst rocks".

It kind of looks like LG has moved on pretty fast after being with someone for 6 years. But this is not uncommon. I know of couples who has been together for years but don't get married and part ways after so many years. After they break up, either one or both finds someone fairly quickly and marry them. It's different here of course because LG got MY pregnant so he had to do the right thing. Still it's not very impossible to fall for someone hard, even if you've been with another for a longer period of time.

beamonkr said: valsava said: beamonkr said: itzibitzispider said:

beamonkr

EDIT

ChelseaS said: Also noticed that LG described Se Ra and MY quite differently.

At the first episode, I thought it was quite romantic for LG to describe Se Ra as his "poetry". It's like she's too darn beautiful that mere words can't be enough. But what does that even mean? What does being one's poetry say? He also said that she is "special".

As opposed to how LG described MY: he listed all the things that people might find "lacking" but at the same time, also describes what makes her special. He also said, she's "precious" and a "rough diamond amongst rocks".

It kind of looks like LG has moved on pretty fast after being with someone for 6 years. But this is not uncommon. I know of couples who has been together for years but don't get married and part ways after so many years. After they break up, either one or both finds someone fairly quickly and marry them. It's different here of course because LG got MY pregnant so he had to do the right thing. Still it's not very impossible to fall for someone hard, even if you've been with another for a longer period of time.

Guest reedtrip82

Anyone notice MY 's laugh is long like GUN but more soft , she so happy and smiling around him , who wouldn' t he funny , charming, werid but sweet and warm , plus he a gentleman lol she doesn't know his late night blue ball yet but while in bed he doesn't try to make a move because most man would had already