[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest czapluvkpop

Where is the preview????I'm so excited i can't sleep! It's 5:20am from where I'm at. Gosh! Preview pls.MBC??????HELPPPPPPPP!!!  [-O<  [-O<

Guest czapluvkpop

I have a strong feeling that FTLY people of MBC is reading this thread. This soooo long and fastttttt moving thread. And this is Soompi! Very famous/popular for Kdrama fans camping in here!!!Pls. MBS PDnim,Writernim,CEOnim...all of you including Jang Hyuk ssi and Jang Nara ssi...PLEASE PREVIEW PLEASE???  [-O<   [-O<   [-O<  how I wish it's time for airing already!!!

Guest fiovial

Guys...I think we should give up on preview....the PDs are probably sweating trying to put 2 hour episodes this week... :!!

Kyaaaaa to the new pics!!!!!! This drama sure knows what we like. Do we need a reason as to why Mi Young is washing Geon's hair? Nope..I will take anything as long as it is sweet Snail couple moments. Heck they can be just watching TV and I'd be happy :))

The grandmother has never treated them nicely, that's why they are plotting against the family, but I am hoping, MY will be nice to them so that on the long term, they will change their mind, because through MY LG will tread them better. MY always cares for others and i can imagine, she is the only one who can bring peace into the family.

Does anyone else find their plotting comedic though? It isn't as angsty and dramatized as most dramas! I can't find myself to hate them & their antics....I may shoot myself for this later. Hopefully with MY embracing them as family, LG will follow suit and they'll all be happy! Seems the mistress just wants a little recognition

Guest fiovial

@Wanderlust‌ I think that's the whole point of the half brother and his mom. The character description for Yong reads that he is a villain that we just can't hate because of how silly his schemes turn out. Hopefully the writers remember this and not turn Yong and his mama to be evil.

Guest erikaoi

Where is the picture you guys talking about where gun touching my's tummy and my washing gun's hair?been looking all over the page but can't find it.

It's been a long day and all I watch to do is watch the episode, but at last, work must go on! It's kind of sad that I wish it's Chinese subbed already, and I totally got my time mixed up, is today Wednesday? No, it's still Tuesday, North American time. x_x I seriously need my Geon and MY fix.

Looking at this off the MBC site, it looks like MY's friend is going to have a larger role in FTLY than Sera's friend.  I wonder how she'll impact the snail couple or maybe there's a twist and she's who Daniel is looking for.
 I love you like a relationship destined figures

Guest chunnogirl33

@beamonkr‌ I like your idea Mi Young's friend being Daniel's sister. This frees up another important character to pair up with Daniel :P

Guest fiovial

That would be a twist for sure if MY's friend is Daniel's Kim Mi Young...let's root for this. Kim Mi Young's BFF is Kim Mi Young :))

@erikaoi‌ this thread moves rather fast (very fast actually. ..) so yeah like @ChelseaS said the lovely pictures are on 218. We might be Snail Couple lovers but the Soompi FTLYers are no snails for sure!! :))

Guest spideysteve

HD stills. cr: Top Star News

nUkV9Zs.png?13FNDpjI.png?1

fTQYslA.png?1
o1OAqzn.png?1

And the updated text preview for Ep 9.

미영(장나라)은 건(장혁)에게 진심어린 호감이 생기고, 건 역시 달라진 미영의 모습이 점점 좋아진다. 

한편, 세라(왕지원)는 미영을 만나 “건을 사랑하냐”고 묻고, 미영은 당황하기 시작하는데... 다니엘(최진혁)은 늘 당하기만 하는 미영이 안쓰럽다. 

건은 미영과 적었던 이혼합의서를 다시 수정한다.  

미영(장나라)은 건(장혁)에게 진심어린 호감이 생기고, 건 역시 달라진 미영의 모습이 점점 좋아진다. 
한편, 세라(왕지원)는 미영을 만나 “건을 사랑하냐”고 묻고, 미영은 당황하기 시작하는데... 다니엘(최진혁)은 늘 당하기만 하는 미영이 안쓰럽다. 
건은 미영과 적었던 이혼합의서를 다시 수정한다. 

*Text Translation
The relationship between Geun and MY is starting to become more real (as in their relationship is becoming stronger its a hard word to translate properly into eng). Geun is starting to find MY more attractive... On the other hand, Sera meets with MY and asks if she loves Geun. MY's response is that although awkward it is beginning (as in their relationship is starting KYAAA!!!)  Meanwhile Daniel watches MY from afar.  Geun and MY in the evening come together to discuss the divorce agreement again.

I cant wait! is it Wed. yet?!