[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Here I was thinking all day happily to myself "Tomorrow and Thursday will I be able to play with the snail-team" ... and?
That son of mine got sick form 1 to 100 ... I still have my hopes up that I will be able to play with you guys, but real life might throw in some dirty sinister thingies ...
Finchen.jpg

I'm not 100% sure what 'this' you are talking about is..but if my assumption is correct and it is Section TV interview where JH was in his jogging style, he said "Release (literally: Won't you release that hand?)" to the host when he held JNR's hand. He was playing a protective husband lol. 

Hi @gumi...:) haha, what was talked about before JH said "release?"

By "this" I meant the whole section TV interview...first time I saw it.

Is there a translated or english-subbed version of this interview anywhere? Thanks a lot!

Guest M Fritz

It's official I am now Jang Hyuk fan.....I changed my avatar. :D I still like So Ji Sub.....but I love Jang Hyuk :x @ayame thank you so much! :-bd

Guest SandiRa

Some thoughts on the Awards...

The Outfits
In the post Paris period seem all had improved on their outfits. The sum of votes in that period (ep.13 - ep.20) is over 50% for Gun, Sera, MY, but not for Daniel, he has less than 50%. I thought Sera is more unlikable and look like punishment, but probably is just coincidence.

Favorite Gun Laughing scene winners are ep.6 - Prenatal Class and ep.18 - Dinner & Bed, but the episode with most votes (summed) is ep.13, seems like it's the most cheerful one.

The Most Loved Episode - Episode 18
Gun Outfit, Gun Laugh, MY's Confession, Most Romantic Moment, Best Kiss, "K-I-double-S", runner-up in Funniest Couple moment and Perverted Gun
It's eighter win or close to win on every nomination.

Hot-Hot Episode 20
The one where everyone is well dressed in the Favorite Outfits categories with one exception - Gunnie. When everyone is well dressed he won the best undressed category (well we can think of it as outfit on it own) a.k.a Hottest Gun Scene, that same scene won Favorite Bed Scene. The Favorite Quote win just fill in nicely to balance the row of  Hot - Hot wins.

Episode 9/10 - Auction It's different categories but still the votes shows that is more romantic than emotional scene.

Perverted Gun - the votes go like mexican wave up to the peak in ep.19 - eating ramyun and then it's sudden fall in ep. 20 votes, make me think we've missed something between 19 and 20 episodes.

Ps. To those who missed the awards Amnesia is our best friend, right. :D

Guest Maricel Veluz

Thanks for the link @Cara . For those who are having trouble viewing the imbc link, here's the YT link, credits to Just Jang Hyuk. "오래된 안녕" 장혁 &장나라<Interview> MBC “Old Goodbye”: http://youtu.be/Z8I3cjMQTb8

Thank u so much chingu for sharing Old GoodBye bts video and interview..Ahh i miss them both so much Jang Hyuk sii&Jang Nara sii.It was nice to see them back together again on screen (The Jjangs never change, they never lost their great chemistry on screen or off screen)

I love seeing their brotherly relationship lol :P...they look comfortable with each other, touching, playing around and it make a good synergy as teamwork *daebak* :-bd

Thank you so much Jang Hyuk sii and Jang Nara sii for the hard work and wonderful drama (SSOBG,Fated To Love You&Old GoodBye) I will always remember that as a beautiful memory :) I wish you both all the best in your career and life.Once again please don't get tired or stopped to make another collaboration in the next time..Fighting!!! :)