[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

At the time I'm posting this, there are 207 people who voted so far. Just for fun, here's a preview of the live results for the first two categories. I blurred out the actual numbers, because that would ruin the surprise I think. Although maybe for these categories the winners might not be a surprise. XD Also note that these are only the live results up until now. It might change later depending on how people vote.

GOyjEHV.jpg

https://story.kakao.com/itzibitzispider/FWiO793iiW9

I just received my GaeDdongie thingies ... *sohappy*

https://story.kakao.com/itzibitzispider/FWiO793iiW9

I just received my GaeDdongie thingies ... *sohappy*

I envy youuu. It look awesome!!! :x

Guest pinkbunny2014

hi guys, i am back after a hiatus...can't believe this thread is still going like the speed of a bullet!!! I can't wait for JJang's new drama! Happy 1200th btw!!!!

Guest pinkbunny2014

Thank you @Ayame for creating the FTLY soompi awards! I spent an hour going back and forth on some questions, since they are all my favorite scenes. I was like Oh man...do I really have to choose Favorite Gun Perverted Scene" or "Hottest Gun Scene"?? I LOVE THEM ALL..heuhhahahahahahaha =P~
I need to see Dr. Octopus like right now  8-}

Hello to all my beloved ftly's lovers..unfortunately I can't be here for watching together ep 13 with you guys. I have something important to do. Arghh actually I want to be here, I love ep 13 so much, I remembered back then, for whole ep 13 I was droolings over gunnie's hotness... :x thank you in advance for another amazing recappers, I willl read your recaps later..fighting guys

Guest psycheros

Hi, I actually rewatched episodes 13-19 a while ago, and wrote down my thoughts. Is it better if I post them during the live recapping or wait till after the episode? Some of what I wrote is too long to fit into 1 whole post with dividers and it's better if I split it up, but I don't want to interrupt the viewing flow... 

psycheros

said: Hi, I actually rewatched episodes 13-19 a while ago, and wrote down my thoughts. Is it better if I post them during the live recapping or wait till after the episode? Some of what I wrote is too long to fit into 1 whole post with dividers and it's better if I split it up, but I don't want to interrupt the viewing flow... 

Guest aaa1188

I am here.... :P 
A little bumped cos was just told by the bell desk at our Tokyo hotel that we booked that late November is too cold to go to Mt Fuji... but I will let Gunnie to cheer me up later. 

Guest aaa1188

Bubbles bubbles everywhere.... G.O.D .... pappa baby.... LOL love him.. the director says cut but Dragon was not happy about the shot... director ignore Dragon... Gunnie's usaul big entrance... rapping away ... told G.O.D that he is his phannie.... taught him how to properly hold a baby....

each "block" starts with a commercial, bothe start differently, or rather "end" differently, thought there is another concept either way
the first was sexy, with a model to lure in adults .... the second one is totally family related
OH, Gunnie entering, sexy and rapping, I love the MY cut looking at JangHyuk ... also Gun shows the "model" in a different way how he wants it done, or rather what that person did wrong ... much more friendly and helpful ;)Also he rather takes longer shooting and more money gone than let the commercial suffer ... or kick the model out ...
Gun changed A LOT

Guest psycheros

Gun has influenced Yong over time, the CF director comments how Yong has become more "meticulous", which is Gun's pet phrase. Yong and Park Joon Hyung also learns parenting skills by watching Gun interact with the baby. We can also see how Gun would have been like with Gae Dong and the twins later on.

Guest Kdrama-lover

FTLY Act 2 commences! LG with his dramatic entrance at yet another shampoo shooting site while MY still carrying coffee but now for the staff of her exhibit. :-db