[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I am all for Choi Jin Hyuk and Wang Jiwon pairing up for a drama. But for FTLY, I prefer Daniel and Sera as siblings.. keeping true to the original. I've always believed it was each of their fates that played for the discovery of their loves/family, ex. it's Gun's fate he met Sera and Miyoung, and vice versa. Sera would have never met Daniel if not through Miyoung. True, Sera and Daniel could've just became neighbors by chance, but they never would have been drinking buddies had they not been familiar with each other through their mutual "friends", Gun and Miyoung. They all learned and found something to take away from their relationships with one another.

I don’t know why I'm not tempted to get on the American remake wagon, haha. Actually, I know why. :P But a period take on this definitely sounds a little better! I'm just not for American remakes of anything. And to think, it would be a remake of a remake. The Korean take on FTLY is so high up there that I'm becoming a more biased and critical viewer, lol. We are so spoiled!

A little OT, but I have found that the best way for me to ease my drama withdrawals (not that I'm forcing it) is going back to watch my most beloved dramas. I thought I'd get a little breather from FTLY by doing that, but I can never escape from this drama, lol! Gunnie even says the title of the drama I revisited, "Which Star/Planet Are You From?" (WSAYF), when he holds baby Choi Dae Chul for the first time.^^ That's the moment I remembered they are both MBC dramas.

For the sake of going more OT, I won't mention the actors and characters' names, but I adore them so much as I do JJang Team and Gunnie and Miyoung. There is a running scene in WSAYF that gets my adrenaline going and reminds me of Gun and Miyoung running to the alter. They both give me the same feeling of freedom and bliss with both of their breathtaking quotes and the characters' expressions. Also, both dramas used the same Neil Sedaka song ("You Mean Everything To Me") for their silly and romantic scene, when things start to heat up (in FTLY, Gun and Miyoung shares their ramyun kiss and in WSAYF, the lead man braids her hair and they both start to sweat). :P Ridiculously cute, haha! The drama also talks loads about fate too, including a title track of the OST (which is probably my favorite OST of all time). ♡ I watch WSAYF at least once a year and as it is helping me with FTLY, I believe FTLY will also help the same for my next serious drama addiction.. if I'm blessed to have another worthy drama come my way. Again, our drama standards have rose so high from this drama, it's both a blessing and.. troubling. XD

songielove said: I don’t know why I'm not tempted to get on the American remake wagon, haha. Actually, I know why. :P But a period take on this definitely sounds a little better! I'm just not for American remakes of anything. And to think, it would be a remake of a remake. The Korean take on FTLY is so high up there that I'm becoming a more biased and critical viewer, lol. We are so spoiled!

Anyeonghasaeyo, chingu! Just came back from a weekend in Bali :)I sure missed FTLY!!!
Just another lazy afternoon and I'm rewatching Ep 8:Screen Shot 2014 10 06 at 4 59 17 pm

I just loooooooooooove how Geon has his arm around MiYoung during the elevator ride to his office at Jang In Chem.
:x :x :x

I think i'll finally push through with my plans to visit south Korea next year. I really want to visit the places where they filmed some of the scenes in FTLY, lol. Most of the scenes were in Seoul right? First stop would be the department store where the dog chase happened, which one is that? And i want a picture taken in the GD pedestrian crossing.…lol.

Guys, help with the locations please? ;)

Just about the last post before I fly off to Korea tonight guys!
Am making sure I'm gonna hunt down the following:1) Accident/wedding scene2) Youk Shim Won/Ellie Kim's shop3) ANCHOVY SSAMBBAP!
I think when I reach the accident area, I'll be so overwhelmed with tears. It's amazing what Gunnie and Miyoung did to us! (Or rather, Hyuk and Nara!)

Am making sure I'm gonna hunt down the following:
1) Accident/wedding scene
2) Youk Shim Won/Ellie Kim's shop
3) ANCHOVY SSAMBBAP!

I think when I reach the accident area, I'll be so overwhelmed with tears. It's amazing what Gunnie and Miyoung did to us! (Or rather, Hyuk and Nara!)

Oh my...just what I needed to know. The universe is conspiring...hahaha...

Do share the locations please...

Have a fateful trip dear...lucky you, i can't leave until feb-march next year.:(

Guest united06

Episodes 15-16 graphics ~
image-52E4_542C2CE6.jpg

image-CA7B_542C2CE6.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥More graphics are available HERE.

Fated to Love You English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8528-fated-to-love-you-2014/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

trixie1029 said: I think i'll finally push through with my plans to visit south Korea next year. I really want to visit the places where they filmed some of the scenes in FTLY, lol. Most of the scenes were in Seoul right? First stop would be the department store where the dog chase happened, which one is that? And i want a picture taken in the GD pedestrian crossing.…lol. Guys, help please? ;)

Guest tweeks

Oh my...just what I needed to know. The universe is conspiring...hahaha...

Do share the locations please...

Have a fateful trip dear...lucky you, i can't leave until feb-march next year.:(

Please please share it with us. We're planning to go to south korea for honeymoon (actually it's I'm not we euhahahaha) this december. And I love to go to ftly locations.

Guest Kdrama-lover

Am making sure I'm gonna hunt down the following:
1) Accident/wedding scene
2) Youk Shim Won/Ellie Kim's shop
3) ANCHOVY SSAMBBAP!

@getreal48‌ , Bon Voyage lucky girl :x Hope you enjoy reminiscing while dropping by FTLY shooting venues. B-) Please share with us afterwards \:D/

We want to see all the pictures you take from the places they shot the drama .... will that be enough support for now ;)

"fighting!!!"

It's going to take awhile for my plans to become real though. So let's all wait for @getreal48‌'s info and pictures soon.

But wouldn't it be grand if we could all go there at the same time? Like a FTLY soompi group get together in Seoul?

Let's dream of a JH/JNR international fans' meeting??? ;) love love love it!

Guest sweettspy

Hi, guys!!! I know its been foreveeeer, BUT I finally made a fanvideo of our Snail Couple!!! It took me 3 weeks to finish it. I used to make videos in the past, but now I have less time for that, because I have work, so I had no practice for more than few years now...Anyway, after I finished watching FTLY I knew I had to make a fanvideo and I already had a song in mind, that I thought suits perfect for that! I hope you all will like it too! :\">
I had so much fun making it. I wanted the lyrics of the song to match all the scenes, thats why it took a lot of time making it... I really hope you guys will like it! Please make sure to rate and comment, I really wanna know your opinion!!! And please share it with your friends too!HERE IS alittle sneak peek :\">

ftlylogo000.jpg

sweettspy said: Hi, guys!!! I know its been foreveeeer, BUT I finally made a fanvideo of our Snail Couple!!! It took me 3 weeks to finish it. I used to make videos in the past, but now I have less time for that, because I have work, so I had no practice for more than few years now...Anyway, after I finished watching FTLY I knew I had to make a fanvideo and I already had a song in mind, that I thought suits perfect for that! I hope you all will like it too! :\">

Guest mywebfoot

Fanfic preview! I couldn't resist. :PAs yet untitled.

Goen knew he had to go slow. Mi Young, despite a one night stand, a pregnancy and a miscarriage, was still a virgin to man’s touch. Perhaps, precisely because of those events, he had every reason to make sure her first conscious night with him was beautiful enough to replace the ugly memories they had unwittingly made.

Taking her hand, he led her to the bed, watching her eyes carefully for any fear. He should have known better. Though she was tense, her eyes were trusting, and her tender mouth tipped up in a luminous smile. As always, there was that inner strength that humbled him. It gave him the boldness to forget the past and hope to live unburdened in the present. 

Guest Maricel Veluz

sweettspy said: Hi, guys!!! I know its been foreveeeer, BUT I finally made a fanvideo of our Snail Couple!!! It took me 3 weeks to finish it. I used to make videos in the past, but now I have less time for that, because I have work, so I had no practice for more than few years now...Anyway, after I finished watching FTLY I knew I had to make a fanvideo and I already had a song in mind, that I thought suits perfect for that! I hope you all will like it too! :\">
I had so much fun making it. I wanted the lyrics of the song to match all the scenes, thats why it took a lot of time making it... I really hope you guys will like it! Please make sure to rate and comment, I really wanna know your opinion!!! And please share it with your friends too!HERE IS alittle sneak peek :\">

ftlylogo000.jpg

Woot! Woot! Awesome video! Thanks! 

Guest Maricel Veluz

mywebfoot said: Fanfic preview! I couldn't resist. :PAs yet untitled.

Goen knew he had to go slow. Mi Young, despite a one night stand, a pregnancy and a miscarriage, was still a virgin to man’s touch. Perhaps, precisely because of those events, he had every reason to make sure her first conscious night with him was beautiful enough to replace the ugly memories they had unwittingly made.

Taking her hand, he led her to the bed, watching her eyes carefully for any fear. He should have known better. Though she was tense, her eyes were trusting, and her tender mouth tipped up in a luminous smile. As always, there was that inner strength that humbled him. It gave him the boldness to forget the past and hope to live unburdened in the present.