[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

If anyone wants to help voting....http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2014/poll#none

Fans r trying to vote JH in for top 20, and they did get the goal, he's currently in top20, but that might change any moment. I personally don't see these award things as important, but I might as well do it cuz other fans are trying so hard....You choose 10 people to vote for, and u can vote every day. You do need to register but all they ask is email. +you can change the language for this website at top right...!

Regarding parodies and references, wasn't it mentioned in this thread that Geon's tap dancing during the charity event was a reference to his movie(?) Please Teach Me English? And to follow up on Geon's rapping, when Mi Young complimented him on it, he said it was for a past "project."

I'm amazed you were able to recall all of that off the top of your head, @gumi. lol

Guest spideysteve

gumi said:I'm giving it a try here, but I can't be sure I'm not missing anything..
Cameo:Clara (Shampoo commercial model)Triplet (Prenatal class teacher, baby product shop worker, MC)Jung Joon Young (radio DJ)Park Kyung Rim (radio DJ)Park Joon Hyung from god (baby shampoo commercial)

Haha, loving all those parodies! Since gumi and spideysteve did so well already, I also remember Gunnie saying "Jun Ji Yeon? Not Jun Ji Hyun?" in reference to his "Windstruck" leading lady. Cute! I think I already know my vote for this category. ^^

@akinahana89 @onlykhj‌ I'm also one to believe Gun and Sera had an intimate relationship (by their standards), but not sexual by reasons already mentioned. But I really think it's up to interpretation. Some people wait and it's perfectly normal, although rare. :)

Guest psycheros

Didn't expect my random musing about the sex/no sex bit to create such a debate. :)) But I guess the snail is to Gun what the drama is to us.. We can't stop thinking about it!2297cif.jpg

Meta references:When Gun drinks the company's product in front of Daniel, it's a reference to SSoBG. In that show, Ki Tae and his colleagues come up with an innovative ad campaign: The makeup they produce is so natural/organic it can be eaten.Gun becomes the Joker in his snail-driven madness.During the sewing scene, Gun refers to his "ACE" sewing ability in the army. He was known as the ace soldier on "Real Men".Dragonball fight scenes between Yong and GunSome of the matchmaking photos are Jang Nara's promo shots. The wedding pix include Jang Hyuk's old photoshoot pictures.

Guest spideysteve

akinahana89 said: @spideysteve
Omg. Those are some amazing observations. lol. Particularly the Frozen one and the "Lovely Young-Ja" one. I watched SSBG after FTLY to find references, but I totally didn't see that. Haha.

Guest psycheros

I noticed some scenes in the teaser resemble certain events in the show.

(1) Picnic scene, which is featured in the last scene of the show. It's like coming full circle, only now they have 2 kids.(2) Gun pulling Mi Young along as they run  - similar to their running in their wedding outfits.(3) Colliding into each other, which references their collision with the candy and ring.

mv6ghw.jpg
She said...I should thank Halmoni. I got to learn how to make baby food, thanks to her.
Komawoyo for coming with me.Don't you have to go back to work?
He said....What about me?
Won't you thank me too?Let's go eat together. Is there anything in particular you want to eat? (Ep 8)

rjid4y.jpg
He said...Kim Mi Young sshi, you have a unique preference. It's definitely not normal.
You can eat it all.Well, we can come up with a name. Is there a name you already thought of?Did you say GaeDdong?Gae...did you really mean GaeDdong?No, it can't be GaeDdong. We can't do that.First of all, I hate dogs. What kind of name has Ddong at the end?No way...no...anything but GaeDdong.Well, now that I've heard it a couple of times, GaeDdong does sound sweet, folksy and it is better than cow dung or horse dung.Let's call the fetus GaeDdong. GaeDdongie...
She said...By any chance, have you thought about what to call our baby?
How about GaeDdong?If you name the fetus the old fashioned way, people say that the baby will live long. The truth is, my fetus name was GaeDdong.That's why I'm strong. You've seen how fast I can run.The baby will be really healthy.GaeDdongie...
(ep 8)

f3dyu1.jpg

She said...People are watching us...Geonnie sshi, go ahead. I'll quietly follow behind you. 
He said...Kim Mi Young sshi, you are not a Post-it anymore.Don't hide behind me.Walk beside me confidently. 
106he6h.jpg

*Love how he has his arm on her waist throughout their trip to his office!     :x

also the ending scene of FTLY is similar to The Greatest Love ending scene
Lee Gun and Miyoung Lifted their twins:Dokko Jin lifted his daughter
4 people seen(LG&KMY+twins):(DKJ&GAJ,daughter+GAJ nephew)
they both face the camera before it ends.

maybe because they have same director(Lee Dong-yoon)?

110hqwi.jpg

He said,,,Don't leave.
Se Ra...she is...
She said...Hello, I am Chairman Wang's secretary. Nice to meet you. Sir, I have something to tell you. May I speak to you in private for a moment? 

mtnoue.jpg

He said...What the hell are you doing? What about you then?
She said... Were you going to tell Sera who I am?If Sera found out now, she wouldn't be able to handle it. She isn't ready at all to hear it.I don't think you should tell her now. She is so happy to see you.Please reconsider your decision. 

Guest tweeks

@gumi how about the sewing baby cloth in prenatal class. When he asked MY to wipe his sweat, isn't JH referred to his role in Thank You as a surgeon.