[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

MY calls her family and her sisters tells her something. Her mother takes the phone and asks her something. She replies maybe lying about her life with Geon. Her mother says something else and they end the call. Geon is with halmoni and she is scolding him. He says something about his father and leaves. MY is doing some cleaning around and says something to herself.

Geon is at a meeting with some people and they sign a contract for something(sorry I don't understand what's going on here). Geon says something about them after they leave and then his assistant runs out to give him dome bad news. Halmoni is ill. Geon runs to see her and the doctor tells him she is under a lot of stress. Halmoni gives him an envelope and tells him to do something(she might be faking it. Lol!). I think he has to attend prenatal classes or something. Lol!! 
The couple attend birthing classes together and Geon isn't very interested. The instructor calls them out to introduce themselves. Geon really isn't into it and is a bit reluctant to do anything. The instructor pushes him some more and he gives in. He has to massage MY's feet but isn't doing it well. He massages her back and then has to massage her bust. Lol!!! This is quite awkward. He is behind her to so he simply stretches his arms out and does it in the air. Lmao!!! The teacher is not having it and forces him to touch her. Geon freaks out!! :))

The class is over and MY goes to sit outside. Geon meets her and tell her something. She replies and then thanks him for something. Geon looks surprised and touched. MY looks a bit uncomfortable and he gets worried. She tells him she's okay and he tries to give her his credit card but she refuses and leaves. MY is at a cafe and Daniel comes by and sees her and taps the window. Next scene, MY helps him set up the place and do some painting. Daniel starts taking pictures of her and notices a bruise on her arm. He goes to get the first aid box and takes care of the wound. MY thanks him. 
Geon is at a presentation and the slideshow includes pictures of snails. Geon looks at it and the snail comes to life or becomes animated or something. He starts saying things that don't make sense and the assistant tries to help him immediately. Lol!!
Daniel and MY are still talking and he asks her about the bruise. MY says something and Daniel gets upset. He says something about her husband and she explains herself. He later walks her home and is shocked when he realizes whose home it is. Just as he's about to ask her something,Geon arrives at the house. The two men stare at each other.
End

Preview
Daniel and MY are dancing together.
Geon and Daniel run into each other.
Geon and MY are dancing with her family at an event.
The aunt and son are up to something.
MY almost falls and Geon catches her.
Geon carries a sleeping MY off the sofa.
Daniel with MY and hugs her when he sees Geon.

Guest lljsykk2013

Gun is being mean but I still love him.  I just know he's gonna regret everything and make it up to MY somehow.

Me too, I can't hate Gun even he mean Lol

:D

I like CJH too, but I choose him for myself ;;)

MY & Gun = Otp :x

Guest decker

Oh yesThis is getting better =D>Daniel's is now inLee Gun need to see MY through Daniel
p/s: I would love to be able to laugh like Lee Gun and have a voice like Daniel...goshh!

@tinatrix236‌ thanks so much for the recap!

At first I wasn't happy that CJH was going to be second lead but I'm ok with it now. This is a prime tv channel and this drama looks like it will get good ratings so anything that will boost his image with the masses and pave the way for lead roles is good. Maybe his first drama post army will make him a lead.

Also, it's so hard not to fall in love with Gun. I'm sold on LG/MY OTP.

@decker‌ I've been practicing and it's a lot of fun. Hahahaha

I will definitely be watching the episode again when the raw comes out. That prenatal class scene was hilarious. Hands down one of the funniest ones I've seen in a kdrama in a while. Who knew Jang Hyuk could be so funny? I just love him!!  ^:)^  =D>