[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Wedding reception ... pictures from their previous photo shot and everyone dressed oh so smart
Hamo-president does a sound-test .. everyone (Sek.Tak, sisters ...) rush in to tell grandma, that MY and Gun escaped ... she is all fiant and mad at them 
Gun and MY on the other hand drive in their wedding limo somewhere ...
FLASHBACK ;) sort-off 
Gun enters his office, being mad about Sek. Tak and sees MY not recognizing her ... she tells him who she is and he calls her "Jang NaRa" to get knocked over and yell "Jang NaRa" waking up

MY comes running, he tells her about a dream with a dog and takes him to the kitchen to bake bread
As she gets up he calls her to stop, not willing to let her go, but she says she will go to work even thought he has off, does not mean she has ... so he asks her if she won't need a Sek. but she says she would be in trouble with her hubby
Gun stands outside of moms resto practicing his speach, bringing gifts inside, but mom is all rejection ...But mom wants him to tae the presents and leave, where he puts up his drama-queen act of starving ... he gets all happy to hear her call him Gun-ah ... but she rather promises him to take care of him when he gets sick than letting him marry MY again and have her suffer

Gun get's up .. sad .. laughing that he won't give up how long it may take, she will give in for sure ...
Daniel infront of the elevator ... SeRa comes out and is all twitchy and searches for an excuse to not ride the elevator with Daniel, running back into her flat, or rather makes as if she forgot something ... as the elevator doors close shut she remembers the picture of herself in Daniels room
Gun at the hair dresser ... he treats each lady to a compliment and a vitamin drink while working his way closer and closer to MYs mom

LG is at mom's restaurant with gifts.  He's on a mission to make her accept him.  First attempt fails.
Omma volunteers to take care of LG if he gets sick because she thinks of him as a son, but she doesn't want that fate for KMY.  (Makes ZERO sense to me, but we need to lengthen the story, I guess.)
"Can you let Mi Young go?  I can't allow it." Ok, Omma.  You're going to be taking care of LG if he gets sick and KMY is just going to go on with her life not paying a bit of mind that the one she loves fatefully is being taken care of by her mom.  Will that make the loss of LG, should that happen any less because she's not there taking care of him.  Wouldn't that make it even more painful for KMY?  Yearning to take care of him and be with him in his suffering but blocked by her loving, caring mother?  See, this makes no sense (to me).

The ladies at the hairdresser are all taken by Gun, thought mom is uncomfy as nothing else ...
MY made him ramyum ... he starts eating and she looks a him, thought he is joking she knows it is difficult for him and mom ...
They share the noodles and  ... a kiss ... oh sooo erotoc ;):P
Gun suggests that they should go down to business, right then there is a knock on the door and Gun jumps in shock ... The Hamo-Hamo-couple incl. MyJa enter and intrude their privacy ...
They have come to play with them and annoy Gun ;)
Gun is on the loosing road as MY takes over ... and is awesome ...

DP and SR meet at their apartment building.  SR is a little cold to DP. 
LG is at Omma's beauty shop trying again and succeeding with all the ladies except Omma. He's passing out JangIn samples in his fatally charming way.He introduces himself as Omma's son-in-law.

Time for the Ramen kiss.  LG looks delightful in his orange sweater.  KMY is serving him Ramen with fish eyes.  
As "You Are My Destiny" plays in the background, LG asks KMY is they can build the love nest tonight?  Before KMY can answer, there's someone at the door...in-laws!  :D

MY is way way better than the Hamo-Hamos ... and strips them till the end .. even as everyone is ready to stop, she is on the roll and wants to play on.
SeRa is eating with her mom ... instead of getting sympathy from her mom she gets told off and put down ... SeRa wonders at that behavior and even tries to question her mom about it
Gun and MY spy on mom, he tells MY she was amazing playing and approaches her as mom comes out, warms up, gets ready to run and ... walks (love how MY jumped to start running and get's stopped dead by moms speed)
Mom get's surprised by Gun and MY in the park, while walking, Gun questions moms way to exercise and tells her that there are better ways and that he would prove to her that he is capable to protect his girl ... he shows of on each and every piece of equitment in the park, MY is overly proud, but mom looks as if she would love to say that they are as mad as Alices Madhatter

Eventually mom get's annoyed enough to leave the two of them behind. Gun is by that point to exhausted to run after her and just let's her be ...
Gun takes her on his back even thought she says she should not ... he walks slowly and their exchange shows their affection, mom comes up from behind seeing their true self and that their feelings are genuine ...
Gun remembers some event with his dad while reading dads dairy ... finding a tree picture
Yong get's treated to a nice meal from Ji Yun and they are all lovey-dovey, until mistress interrupts them
mom is annoyed by their behavior until she gets uncomfy as Gun enters the kitchen and ask her about the last day she saw his dad ... she felt sorry and greatful, he wanted to go back to his family and she could do nothing to prevent that ...Gun thanks her for everything and she is flattend by his gratitude 

Just joined in to the recapping, was caught at work! 
Still cant say enough about the hand holding (I know, I'm such a sucker for those hand holding moments). But in the bridal car, we can see Miyoung's hands firmly clenching Gunnie's hands while driving the car. And there is no sign of her wanting to let go even when they pan out, because you can see Gunnie's hands crossing over to the gear shift area. 
And can i say, i love the way Gunnie calls 'JANG NARAAAAAA' in the show. Might be the sexiest way ever to call nara's name :)

Gun enters the gangster cave, making fun of the gangster, boss turns around and he recognizes him as the mean boss from the island-sell ... Gun thinks they are wrong after all and tries to leave with all kind of strange fight moves, having Sek. Tak doing the special effect sounds ... those two are really a strange and fun couple ...That gangster boss stops them, willing to show them that he can find whatever they look for and Gun gives him the picture ...
Daniel in his flat, working .. the door bell rings and SeRa offers him food.Daniel has to eat the food and be greatful, but obviously SeRa is s**t in the cooking department.While chatting she talks and he has to eat, she asks him about the picture on his bedside table and he says it's his younger sister ... she get's up and leaves, just to return a moment later to tell him that she thinks she is the girl in the picture, but she does not know why she is in there ...
MY is checking the quality of YoukShimWons bags, complaining about colors, weight and stuff (YSW must be sooo happy having MY complain about those things) ... MY gets a phonecall and meets Daniel in a bar, where he wants to give her is final good bye present ... a song (original sung by Sung SiKyung)

LG and Sec Tak meet the man he sold Yeoul Island to and then bought it back.  He asks him to find the tree.  There's some mocking of the boss's men that's pretty funny.  
DP and SR: SeRa has cooked for DP.  I think she needs to stick to her ballerina career from the look on DP's face.   :))