[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

gumi said: Oh lol u guys so desperately asking for translation...THAT must have woken me up in the middle of night. Mom: I will be your mother....so instead, can't you release MiYoung? MY: Gunnie-ssi! Can't be...you lost memory again? Gun: I'm a really strong guy! I'm not weak at all, heuheuheu DP: The last word I want to say to you, MiYoung-ssi... Yong: The two of them...suddenly disappeared! Gun: MiYoung-ssi, how is it...you think you can do it? MY: Yes, becuz I do it with you...

Sunset90 said: @gumi said: Oh lol u guys so desperately asking for translation...THAT must have woken me up in the middle of night. Mom: I will be your mother....so instead, can't you release MiYoung? MY: Gunnie-ssi! Can't be...you lost memory again? Gun: I'm a really strong guy! I'm not weak at all, heuheuheu DP: The last word I want to say to you, MiYoung-ssi... Yong: The two of them...suddenly disappeared! Gun: MiYoung-ssi, how is it...you think you can do it? MY: Yes, becuz I do it with you...

Oh oh! Had a HD thought go through my mind with those last two lines of the translation! Maybe Gunnie does have HD, My knows and decides to marry Gunnie anyway. He is asking if she is ok with it and can marry him. MY says yes, if it's with Gunnie. Soooo, where does this leave us with having a baby? Someone said the first child usually has it and not the second child? Oh! I am going insane from wanting to know! Time please hurry! :-SS

@mphan
haha what has this drama done to us?... there's no escaping from our inner perv especially now with the Snail Couple in full-on lovey dovey mode ;)

btw could Jiyeon's dad turn out to be the gangster boss who tried to buy off Yeowol Island from Geon earlier in the series?

Edit: @kimlean62
doesn't matter if the child is first born or not... if LG has HD, every child he gets will have a 50/50 chance of getting it since that is the chance of inheriting the abnormal gene from him... since LG's mother is normal, he would only have one copy of abnormal gene, the one he got from his father

While we wait for episode 19, why don't we watch all their BTS cute moments? This fan video compiled their interviews together and their BTS vids. Even included their ice bucket challenge vid..

(It doesn't have the Episode 18 ending kiss though, but the opening kiss is there)

Oh lol u guys so desperately asking for translation...THAT must have woken me up in the middle of night.

Mom: I will be your mother....so instead, can't you release MiYoung?

MY: Gunnie-ssi! Can't be...you lost memory again?

Gun: I'm a really strong guy! I'm not weak at all, heuheuheu

DP: The last word I want to say to you, MiYoung-ssi...

Yong: The two of them...suddenly disappeared!

Gun: MiYoung-ssi, how is it...you think you can do it?

MY: Yes, becuz I do it with you...

Thank you for the translation @gumi ;D. It's so sad when miyoung's mom ask gun to be his mother but he have to let miyoung go :(. So perhaps we will see another heartbreaking scene again tonight?

Guest snowflakesj16

oh my, is being a pervert contagious? lol. when I read @gumi's translation and came across the last lines with the word  "IT" dirty thoughts immediately crossed my mind, my gosh.
@spidysteve thanks for that photo from Kensington Jeju! The couple looks good together as always. I love Mi Young's outfit! :)

oh my, is being a pervert contagious? lol. when I read @gumi's translation and came across the last lines with the word  "IT" dirty thoughts immediately crossed my mind, my gosh.

@spidysteve thanks for that photo from Kensington Jeju! The couple looks good together as always. I love Mi Young's outfit! :)

Dont worry thats what is exactly intended from the editing, i would say. U are not alone. Naughty editor.

Guest aidsincera

Hamo-hamo chingu,
Maybe they look so sad on preview ep 19 because of they late to catch Enterprise starship, since LG new haircut like Capt. Spock :))

Like LG said: Don't worry be happy!
I trust FTLY PDnim/Writernim. Himnae!! Fighting!! :D

Anyway,
His deep-sexy voice keep ringing in my head :D
If he said K-I-Double S to me...

2014-09-02-14-13-55_deco_zpscyv1zmcf.jpg

I'll faint, definitely... But just before I faint, I'll make sure I get his K-I-Double S :D

Pengsan_zpsf1sets7w.gif

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/