[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest lowieblueme

pinkbunny2014 said: Omo Omo..the preview is finally out!!! It looks like they are fighting for Omma's approval, and their interactions are super duper CUTE!! Love the way MY kisses him :x ..what is DP doing there on stage? 
I am starting to think that since LG is on a 3-month vacation, he doesn't have to dress formally (he didn't just wear suits) and gel his hair...hence the latest hairstyle? :-?

Guest twetypay

EP 19 visdeo preview ... KISS

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/dlove/preview/index.html?kind=all&progCode=1003048100080100000&pagesize=1&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1

19회

설마...또 기억 안 나는 거예요?

미영모(송옥숙)는 건(장혁)에게 엄마 해 주는 대신 미영(장나라)을 놔 달라고 한다.

결혼식 당일, 건과 미영이 사라지는데...

aaaaahhhhhh!

EP 19 visdeo preview ... KISS

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/dlove/preview/index.html?kind=all&progCode=1003048100080100000&pagesize=1&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1

19회

설마...또 기억 안 나는 거예요?

미영모(송옥숙)는 건(장혁)에게 엄마 해 주는 대신 미영(장나라)을 놔 달라고 한다.

결혼식 당일, 건과 미영이 사라지는데...

aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! thank you soooo muuccchhhhhh!!!!...

I get energize again after watching the preview!...

anopinion said: Kdrama-lover said:

@dulceres

No need to register.

Just copy the korean names, right click and select 'copy'

Go to the voting age,

press 'Ctrl' and 'F' simultaneously, there'll be a 'Find' box at the top or below the webpage.

Press 'Ctrl'

The name will be highlighted on the page for you to vote.

Refer to the links given in ChelaZerab's post quoted below for the links and korean names/title.

@tweeks I already vote; Fanssoompierfatederes will all vote !!! The positions are (so far): 
--------Jang Na Ra 장나라 - Location No. 2 with 61,775 votes for 솔로 가수 only singer 独唱 歌手 ---------Jang Hyuk ♥ 장혁 ♥ - Location No. 6 with 78,291 votes for 남자 Male celebrities 男---------Fated love you too 운명 처럼 널 사랑해 (MBC) - Location No. 12 with 81,228 votes for 드라마 Drama 韩国 电视剧
Fanssoompierfatederes GO!! GO!! GO!! 

:-bd :-bd :-bd

So much cuteness in the new preview. Gahhhh.

LOL at Miyoung's vibrating kiss. That is super adorable! Gun's just totally into every intimate moment, his eyes give it away. :x

@anopinion Totally OT, but PSH fans are sincere about his comeback. It's not just for the purpose of winning. :) I think FTLY is in pretty good shape, although I've never been one to keep up with the polls. All I know is FTLY deserves to sweep 'em all at the end of the year.

Guest lowieblueme

keylimeshi said: WHy do THey look so sad in the last scene of the preview? omg please dramagods don't let anything bad happen to them. We just want them to live happily and have triplets :D  Also, did i see MY in glasses again? Maybe she just wears contacts and then glasses at home? haha! 

Did I hear wrong? Miyoung asked if Gun couldn't remember again. :-/ She doesn't seem worried though, so probably shouldn't panic. And it almost looks like he's planning something too like what @lowieblueme‌ suggests. They are both so darn happy though, I hope the episode ends on that high note.

@kimlean62 They're the same. :)