[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Ep 18 more than made up for the heartaches the writer nims gave us. Every bit of the episode had me thinking "ahh my emotional investment was all worth it because they paid me back with interest"It's been hours since we've been blessed with the episode and I'm supposed to be sleeping right now since my Time zone's only an hour late from Korea's but I'm still on fangirl mode. 
I didn't really care much about JN before but this drama helped my opinion of her to take a 180She's super adorable without even trying to do aegyo. And Mi young has got to be my favorite female lead because she always means what she sayspost-it girl to super glue, this honesty is one likable trait of hers that has never changed
And yes, JH is such a hottie. Sometimes I just find myself sighing over his handsomeness.
And do we even have to mention their perfect chemistry? It'd be redundant, yes?

Guest lovelyjen

Almost. But I refused to. Not without seeing the end of this drama.

Lol.

That's exactly how I feel. I'm not dying until the end of this drama.

I'm in the middle of class right now but I can't stay away from this thread. Haha

Guest eunnij09

hongchae1 said: yoeda said: LOL, what happen with Soompi stamp? it has 2 awesome and also report button.but i need a cry button more than anything. watchin episode 17 last nite really make me craving for cry button desperately.

Calling...calling for Secretary Tak, there is a message for you!  :)] :)] :)] :)]

tak1_zps0f6049dc.jpg

tak8_zpsbed8d231.jpg

tak_zps57dae9c8.jpg

Untitled7_zps7340c932.png

After watching tonite episode some of my chingus want to do this to you....>:)>:)

1837_2.jpg

Secretary Tak, you know that me and the snail couple would not do anything like that to you...but...

t_zps0bbd12b1.jpg

This will be my last post for tonite. Its very late here almost 2.30am in the morning (its all the snail couple fault that I can't sleep tonite 8->8->)Jaljah and see you chingus tomorrow! :-h I-)

Guest melcia

Did I hear it right? In Mi Young's old apartment, when they were lying on the bed and Gun tried to kiss her (I like his persistence :D), did he call her "Mi Young-ah"...? :x

... "I see dead people".... 
Euahahahahahahahahaha...
Ok I feel damn juvenile just to say that line... 
What can I say awesome episode. Thanks for the live recap guys... jjang, though I only got to watch it now, but the excitement earlier is carried forward to now... 
Really this episode pretty much had me dying, then I died and then I am dead... lol...
You know its really a drama when the press conference kiss happen... if it happen IRL, I think people will just be side-eyeing the life out of it. In real life, only shoes and chairs fly in meetings and press con :P Sad truth.But I glad we had that fiery start to set the pace for this episode since the previous episode was really squishing in too many things... but this I am like ok, let's light the fire and have it begin... and whole episode I just can't with Gun's pervy-ness... Jang Hyuk wae you so cute?!??! Mi Young ahh... you little cute snail... stop torturing your Gunnie-shi!
With just 2 more episodes left... make some ddok guys... like rice pounding ok... 
And I really wish for Sera's and Daniel happiness too... Hope they will "find" each other as siblings soon though they are actually neighbours already... 
And sweetness for our snail couple please... can't take no more angst man! 

I.....need....to....pack.........but..........this show......
Lee Hui is definitely Lee Gun's father. Here's the detail of LG father's diary, and it makes you just tear up.
numbers are the date, I can't see which month it is....2 MyungSook called me7 MyungSook wrote me a letter20 write the will/send money to wife's family
next month3 buy a robot for Gunnie
and here and there it's scribbled, Gunnie, MyungSook, Gunnie, MyungSook...
Four words written on top left corner of the diary:get out of the housego home latedon't drinkdon't cry

This man.....might have been an idiot, but he really...he really did love his family. He is totally LG's father...Gunnie to him must have been like Keddongie to LG, maybe more precious becuz he spent more time with Gunnie. Ohhhh....Lee Hui....no wonder Gunnie's mom never wanted to leave you..!
and I was surprised at the detail of the show. The diary is never really shown in much detail, but it is filled with Lee Hui's schedule and thoughts and we feel like we got to know the character...! It has JangIn chemical meeting, meeting with Dr. Octopus, hospital check up date *don't eat anything*, copy document, buy Gunnie's clothes, organize bookcase, etc etc...Looks like Lee Hui was a very organized meticulous man who loved his wife and son...

Tonight's episode ended with me having this :D satisfied grin on my face and a huge sigh of relief. Like Finally, "they're happy!" ....and LG will be getting some! Hurray! Let me hug you and give you back to MY. Lol. I think this is the first time I won't re-watch an episode raw. Let the good vibrations sink a bit. *sighs* Beautiful. Great job everyone!

Guest eunnij09

I was going to post a Thriller (Michael Jackson) gif to celebrate us "dead" people on this forum. But I got scared of getting flagged. Anyway, thanks everyone for spazzing and expiring with joy with me!