[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

how could a hair cut from JH can make a big difference?? I mean I really not in to JH before..even from FTLY started..I watch it without really paying much attention with his hair especially his hairstyle on the eps. 11 - 12... " the prof snape's hairstyle" ...it was a big eeuuwww for me. even he always wearing those 3 pieces suit which I usually loves it.
but then... daang.... he cut his hair...everything become soo good in my eyes. his pouty lips..even his eye bags.... looks good.
and I proudly to say.. he is handsome and hot. ^:)^

Thanks @gumi for the pics! And translation.

I like how all the news just focus on his beauty. Like hello! U mean you never noticed before??! Lol.

If his beauty can't be captured by the pic (which I find already v beautiful!) Hard to imagine in real life! Ahhhhhh I died...

gumi said:
These pics were taken today (Tuesday).The article mentioned how by Jang Hyuk simply standing there it looked like the whole building turned into a photo-shoot place, how Jang Hyuk's beauty was impossible to recreate thru camera (but he is already ridiculously beautiful in those pictures, so how much of beauty was he emanating at that moment??),how he remained focused despite rather noisy environment, how his eyes shone when he was talking with the director or other actors,how he just doesn't seem to get tired out despite continuous all-nighters, and how he approached an actor who returned to the site after quite a while and greeted him/her with a bright smile. (wonder who that actor or actress is)

Guest Kdrama-lover

@gumi thanks a million for the bts stills.. As usual we can count on your 20/20 vision to locate our snail girl.. :x JH looks so fresh yet sizzling hot there! :x :\"> hmmm I must grab something to chum coz I'm huuuunnnggrrryyy! ;)) ;;):P =P~

Guest SandiRa

@nakatsubebe , @gumi thank you for spoiling me with all those awesome pictures and updates ^:)^

About sek.Tak being fairy-godmother and have the all the keys for any locks i will like to see him get in "bad-as* ajumma" state and lock them in the office as @gladys57 said. >:)  :D

@itzibitzispider  about the amnesia you are right i forgot about that part. The weight of the loss is too much, but showing to MY that he actualy never wanted to forget her and the baby, will prove to her that what Sera told her is not true and that will mean also a lot. I think she would never give up on LG if she didn't keep that "he won't love me without child" in her mind, that time even Sera would not affect her not even LGs push away.  ...and you can ask me anything

Guest OreoVampire

I accidentally looked at JH's hot dashing pics omg  I be like spazing dazing
@gumi ssi kamsahamnida

I think I need another cold shower and it has to be colder jeballlllll

tumblr_n9n2loCVin1revobio1_500.gif

tumblr_mlmvgfQ3rF1rgkdq9o1_250.gif

donotaskshewillsayno said: @nakatsubebe , @gumi thank you for spoiling me with all those awesome pictures and updates ^:)^

About sek.Tak being fairy-godmother and have the all the keys for any locks i will like to see him get in "bad-as* ajumma" state and lock them in the office as @gladys57 said. >:)  :D

@itzibitzispider  about the amnesia you are right i forgot about that part. The weight of the loss is too much, but showing to MY that he actualy never wanted to forget her and the baby, will prove to her that what Sera told her is not true and that will mean also a lot. I think she would never give up on LG if she didn't keep that "he won't love me without child" in her mind, that time even Sera would not affect her not even LGs push away.  ...and you can ask me anything

No one brought the new text preview yet? lol seems like I'm the news bearer today...
Text preview:MiYoung decides to leave Korea immediately. But she learns the fact that Gun was alone(single) for 3 years and it remains in her mind...Daniel doesn't know what to feel about the fact that Gun has hereditary disease, and Sera meets MY again. 

No one brought the new text preview yet? lol seems like I'm the news bearer today...

Text preview:
MiYoung decides to leave Korea immediately. But she learns the fact that Gun was alone(single) for 3 years and it remains in her mind...
Daniel doesn't know what to feel about the fact that Gun has hereditary disease, and Sera meets MY again. 

Daebak! Thank You Gumi!

gumi

said:

These pics were taken today (Tuesday).The article mentioned how by Jang Hyuk simply standing there it looked like the whole building turned into a photo-shoot place, how Jang Hyuk's beauty was impossible to recreate thru camera (but he is already ridiculously beautiful in those pictures, so how much of beauty was he emanating at that moment??),how he remained focused despite rather noisy environment, how his eyes shone when he was talking with the director or other actors,how he just doesn't seem to get tired out despite continuous all-nighters, and how he approached an actor who returned to the site after quite a while and greeted him/her with a bright smile. (wonder who that actor or actress is)

Guest snowflakesj16

Jang Hyuk! Such an eye candy..err lollipop!! He looks so dashing without even trying!

Thanks for the text preview @gumi! Finally we'll see Mi Young's feelings for Geon shaking up more in Episode 17!

gumi said: No one brought the new text preview yet? lol seems like I'm the news bearer today...
Text preview:MiYoung decides to leave Korea immediately. But she learns the fact that Gun was alone(single) for 3 years and it remains in her mind...Daniel doesn't know what to feel about the fact that Gun has hereditary disease, and Sera meets MY again.