[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest lovelyjen

heppy said: I swear this thread moves faster when I'm asleep! *grumbles* but finally caught up will all the posts. Yay! Big welcome to the delurkers n New comers! :))

@honeywell, I'm hoping the written preview is downplayed and LG/MY come together at least a little.  I don't understand why is Sera telling Daniel what happened with the divorce agreement.  Also, why is Daniel even trying to bring it up.  I'm so very sad and confused.  10_12_9.gif
Can't we at least put them together in a photoshoot.  Daniel got one, couldn't Ellie.

Guest spideysteve

These talks about how Geon got into Mi Young's studio remind me of another mystery that was never solved. In episode 4, Mi Young and Geon were locked in the storage room, but how Mi Young could get out the next morning without waking Geon up? I guess they both have some kind of super power for unlocking the door. :))

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

When sooyoungdaebak asked us what if we were MY and what would we do in that situation,
I know I'd be pissed. I'd be off to Paris if given the chance. I love traveling alone if given the chance.
If I do come back, I'd still be pissed at LG whenever I see him if there's no other man that I'd fallen for throughout that 3 years.
I'll be exactly like MY is right now.

If I still see that he's still fit and handsome, I'd challenge him/asked him why he did those things (like LG did, stalking her), hoping he'd say cause he loves me and he's truly sorry and then we'll make rice cakes.

*edit.

I'm a proper laydeh.. so, I'd press on a proper marriage first before proper rice cake action.

Guest LieS1430294362

OMG that beautiful man !!!!, radiates masculinity with a touch of tenderness !!!!! , Which causes me a million emotions and I must confess that even a married man with two children, my mind can not stop seeing it as perverted!!!!  >

:)

>

>

>

MOD EDIT. PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES AND VIDEOS. REMOVE IMAGES AND VIDEOS WHEN QUOTING POSTS.

【图转见logo】
credit by : Jang Nara ofiicial fanclub & 韩国'命爱'/娜拉DC & Likemoa tistory

@beamonkr‌ For some reason I think Daniel will actually tell MY whatever SR tells him. Daniel is not a jerk and he's not the type of guy who would want to MY's heart by withholding the truth from. So IMO it might be a good thing that SR tells what happened 3 years ago. Gun on the other hand is hard to understand. I'm hoping one of them makes the move in the next episode and that there really is something daebak in 17...

@spideysteve‌ where are the new stills? I was hoping you would bring something that will make us all faint. Lol.

Guest LieS1430294362

These talks about how Geon got into Mi Young's studio remind me of another mystery that was never solved. In episode 4, Mi Young and Geon were locked in the storage room, but how Mi Young could get out the next morning without waking Geon up? I guess they both have some kind of super power for unlocking the door.

)

Haha, Lol. :)) They do this drama like fairytail drama.. =))

@beamonkr‌ For some reason I think Daniel will actually tell MY whatever SR tells him. Daniel is not a jerk and he's not the type of guy who would want to MY's heart by withholding the truth from. So IMO it might be a good thing that SR tells what happened 3 years ago. Gun on the other hand is hard to understand. I'm hoping one of them makes the move in the next episode and that there really is something daebak in 17...

@spideysteve‌ where are the new stills? I was hoping you would bring something that will make us all faint. Lol.

Daniel will probably struggle a while before telling MY. No one is perfect. But I hope he tells MY soon.

Guest joeunhye

scorpio8 said: Thank you sooyoungdaebak for asking creative question like pretending to be MY.
I too want to ask something to our FTLY fans.I'm really curious to know.please reply honestly.

Just 4 episodes more & only 2 weeks to see our SNAIL COUPLE in screen.
What are you going to do after that last episode.
~~~~First Want to watch FTLY again & listen OST much more than now like me~~~~
~~~~Then Miss the snail couple,so want to see them again on another drama in future~~~~
~~~~Lastly Make FTLY's screen caps or Snail couple as your wallpaper for some time being ~~~~
~~~~Your choice wise Going to watch the next drama immediately without any feel that "Missing JH&JN" or so~~~~
~~~~Buy director's cut when it releases & watch it~~~~

But truth is Snail Couple will remain in our hearts forever even after it's over in screen

:-bd

Guest jungsora2love

Yesterday, My dream that  I saw >>> MYung "JANG NARA"   She told me before shooting >>>Constantly Told  herself  just acting  just acting  just actingAnd he married With two children >>>> same like us her

I hope that   Jang Nara find someone soon   Because she is really beautiful inside and out 
Love and fear for her Because they are also human 
I wish you all happiness
Drama enjoyable even in my dreams I'm thinking about it

~X( :x :\">

@Songielove, it's just my thought that they had made rice cakes because there was no hesitation with her going to Macau and sleeping in the same bed and room with him.  I don't think their relationship was platonic, although she had a weird head-lock way of showing it.  That's my point, is that his feelings for MY was on a whole different level.  Also he had to restrain himself with MY because he set up those wedding conditions.  So what can he know do when he's getting turned on just looking at her lips.  I have no doubt if she had not said GD's name when she rolled into his arms, it would have been over.  Instead we got a cold shower scene.

@beamonkr‌ Sorry, when I said platonic I meant everything else but the actual rice cakes, haha!.. Kissing, cuddling.. which doesn't actually make it platonic anymore. (Here is where I really preferred Gun over his TW counterpart because he (Cun Xi) clearly had an active sexual relationship with Anna while still married.--We can talk about this non-spoilerly because we've passed this part long ago, right?) I've known a few people who have been in a long-term relationship and claimed to be happy, but not until they were shown proper care and affection from another person did they realize their previous relationship lasted so long only because of comfort and familiarity, not contentment nor love. Perhaps that was the kind of new-found bliss and affection Gun experienced when he started spending more time with Miyoung and Gaedongie. It probably helped with the changing hormones of being a new father too? But I don’t doubt that he ever not gave it his all with Sera, he so truly believed he was in love.

@spideysteve That's it, I'm buying that. Secretary Tak for the win!

Guest Kdrama-lover

Lol, in that case pls use Ur Crystal ball to see how many babies our OTP is going to make. I think all of us will be grateful.. :P

@heppy‌ .. Pressure, pressure early in the morning.. :-w ;)). OK, OK.. With my eyeglasses worn I can see clearly now :-B .. TWINS ! They'll have mini Geon and mini Mi Young! <:-P :-bd :-bd >:D< >:D< :-* :-* :x :x =D> =D> :)>- :)>- <:-P

Guest LadyAra

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Fated to Love You" Episode 16

photo477456.jpg

This episode was the last episode of Geon's charade as Kim Young-ja, the "woman" who bought Mi-young's painting and gave her emotional support. It is also the end of this stage in this stage of their relationship, the stage where they're forced to reckon with lingering emotions and the repercussions of splitting so suddenly. While the relationship between Mi-young and Geon is full of nuance and development, the other relationships stall in wait for the last phase of the drama.

It is good that Geon's Young-ja charade ended as it was just about to reach the end of its useful life. The ending comes at a point where the couple has no more excuses to make to be together without admitting their feelings. It was cleverly drawn out and climaxed. The fact that it was drawn out allowed the audience to clearly see Mi-young's sincere love for Geon even if the other characters are left doubting any remaining affections for her ex-husband. It also allowed for Mi-young to see what the separation has done to Geon and how he felt losing the family he had gained in her mother and sisters.

posterphoto477452.jpgposterphoto477455.jpg

The humor continued in the most delightful ways as the drama referenced classic American film and Korean drama. It also continued the lovely bromance between Geon and Secretary Tak that is just silly enough to be funny, but not overly silly as to be cheesy.

However, the secondary relationships, like that between Daniel and Se-ra, or Yong and Mi-young's friend, are underdeveloped and almost pointless because they feel like they are stuck into the episode at random. These relationships have been mishandled. They should've had a more solid basis built a lot sooner rather than tacking on scenes during the second half of the drama. Tighter editing would help as well. Rather than focus on Yong and his girlfriend, time should have been dedicated to Daniel and Se-ra. It would round out both characters and make them less aimless. [more]

Jang Nara DC fans sponsored a coffee and snacks truck. Our snail is getting so much love :x She deserves it :x I believe this is the 3rd time her fans sponsored a food truck - 2 from Korean fans and 1 from Chinese fans.

image.jpg

She appears to be sleeping here...maybe in-between takes. She can really sleep anywhere I-)

image.jpg

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

nnai said: When sooyoungdaebak asked us what if we were MY and what would we do in that situation,
I know I'd be pissed. I'd be off to Paris if given the chance. I love traveling alone if given the chance.
If I do come back, I'd still be pissed at LG whenever I see him if there's no other man that I'd fallen for throughout that 3 years.
I'll be exactly like MY is right now.

If I still see that he's still fit and handsome, I'd challenge him/asked him why he did those things (like LG did, stalking her), hoping he'd say cause he loves me and he's truly sorry and then we'll make rice cakes.

*edit.

I'm a proper laydeh.. so, I'd press on a proper marriage first before proper rice cake action.