[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

While waiting for Wednesday, I have questions for you guys...let's pretend you are Kim Mi Young. 

After losing Geddongie and handing Geon the divorce papers, what would you do? Will you leave the country or will you stay? Will you still love Geon? Will you keep up-to-date with his life? Will you move on with your life with someone like Daniel?

I'm curious to hear what you all have to say.     :) There are no wrong answers.

I will go out of the country to mend my broken heart..After I already heard what my Gun said if we can start all over again(forget what happened)and he can't its time for me also to let him go....

Letting go is not an easy thing to do, he became my husband, the father of my baby.Its not easy to forget everything and memory will still haunts me... It's not easy to unlove a person, especially if your love for him is so genuine, the kindness and care he showed to me will be forever in my heart... There will be a person like Daniel who will come to my life, but there will only be one Gun and he cant be replace by anybody else... If Destiny will let us see each other again, I know he is the Man that Heaven give to me and will be with him for the rest of my life....But we will first resolve all the misunderstanding, he already prove everything his love to me, start all over again and build our happy family....

sooyoungdaebak said: While waiting for Wednesday, I have questions for you guys...let's pretend you are Kim Mi Young. 
After losing Geddongie and handing Geon the divorce papers, what would you do? Will you leave the country or will you stay? Will you still love Geon? Will you keep up-to-date with his life? Will you move on with your life with someone like Daniel?
I'm curious to hear what you all have to say.     :) There are no wrong answers.

@fourleafclover:  1)  Please, I want to clarify:  I NEVER refer to, or consider, people with mental disabilities as "retards" or "retarded."  NEVER.  Hence, I freely use that word/term to denigrate things.  However, you are correct, that term is still used to (rudely and insensitively) refer to people with mental disabilities.  
2)  Just as so many enjoy this series, there are a few of us that don't.  I think it is OK to like it, and to  dislike it.  You won't find me hatin' on those that are loving it.  
@rameennoodles:  Me too!  I watched this for the two male leads.  Maybe their next series?
Looks like I kinda side with the folks @ Dramabeans, thinking the plot is trite. The two male leads, and supporting cast, are worthy of a much better vehicle for their talents.  Even remakes can be remade into something even slightly better than the original.  

Guest chunnogirl33

Lj said: @SnowCedarQueen.‌ thanks for sharing that wonderful fmv! Love all the lyrics of the songs and all the scene. I just miss our snail couple!

sooyoungdaebak said: While waiting for Wednesday, I have questions for you guys...let's pretend you are Kim Mi Young. 

@watchumlots‌ Do not do Unto Others what you dont want others do unto you.... If you dont like this drama, so be it,,, nobody is forcing you to like it... Let us all be happy and let peace reign in your heart.... Lets make love, not war..

Just a few days left: (only to remind fans)
FTLY Director’s Cut DVD -
The deadline for signing up is August 28.

Director’s Cut will include not only the broadcasted scenes, but also the unreleased cuts that were edited out due to time limit. Also, it will additionally feature BTS film, NG cuts, and interviews of actors, writers and the director,Episodes will have English subtitles,Bonus videos will not have subtitle.
To participate, please email dlovedvd@gmail.com with the subject including 1)country of your residence 2)number of DVD you want to purchase. ex) 1)U.S.//2) 1(If you have already sent an email and didn’t follow this format, it’s fine. It’s just for convenience)

english-1.jpg

Guest LieS1430294362

Lol. This thread was really going so fast..I've to be rocket to read all this..Now, I'm tired. :))

Woopss!! Jang Hyuk have another drama? Romance? ;;)

:(   @awsparkle  So sorry to hear abt your loss. I agree with you, it's something that never went away. I lost my Geddongie the same way MY lost hers. Maybe that's why I could relate to her pain. I have a daughter but at the same time I do think of how my Geddongie would look like, be like and how much different would our lives be if he had survived. BIG hug to anyone that have lost a child/children. 
@everyone I enjoyed reading your answers! Thank you for taking the time to answer, chingus! Since most of you would have done the same thing as MY, I can why see this drama continue to be a success. We can relate to the characters. I feel sorry for those who couldn't appreciate such a fine drama as FTLY. Maybe I've watched plenty of shitty dramas and that's why I could differentiate the good and bad ones...haha :P 
To answer my own questions, I would leave the country to heal. After that I would focus on accomplishing something for myself. I would really appreciate a friend like Daniel and like most of you, I won't fall in love with him out of gratitude. I will ask Daniel to move on and find a partner for himself and not wait for me. I guess my answers are pretty close to what MY did.  :) 

beamonkr said: sooyoungdaebak said: While waiting for Wednesday, I have questions for you guys...let's pretend you are Kim Mi Young. 

beamonkr said: beamonkr said: sooyoungdaebak said: While waiting for Wednesday, I have questions for you guys...let's pretend you are Kim Mi Young.