[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest fiovial

Nothing much from the article...just that this is after they got drenched from the rain and that this happened in a VILLA !!!!!!

let the pervy comments come!!!!!

Guest idrila

Omonaa..what are they doing?? kissing? hugging? or Gun just whispering some words to MY? this must be after the rain scene :\">

Hope for the kiss!! Seems like after the rain. And hope it's not just a fragment of LCD inagination

Guest Kdrama-lover

@spideysteve‌ , OMG! I may not be able to sleep as well! 8-} #-o bcoz this heart of mine goes thumping a lot! My faith in team FTLY is all worth it.. after a couple of weeks of melancholy, romance will be back triple dose! <:-P

Guest idrila

@spideysteve

I can't focus on work now.

bbonx.jpg

Have had problems focusing on work for weeks. Symptoms of addiction.. waking up early to watch subbed episodes.. life has changed since this drama started

Aigoo i wonder why the page jump so much within 15 minutes.Now this thread gonna need this

lots of doctor and nurse

cartoon-doctor-and-nurse-card_gg58492624

also these

a speedy ambulance

am.jpeg

and these

for the hotness

fireman-clip-art-8.png

wait...this also can be use for Snail Couple to get wet and tangle together. =)) =))

Guest lynjoaii

Hello beautiful people of FTLY thread!
I'm just your average professional lurker. After so many episodes of me contemplating on creating a soompi account, I finally did! *insert Lee Gun's devilish chuckle* It feels like I'm entering a room of people partying whenever I'm here and I just needed to join all the fun. OMG, how am I gonna sleep tonight with all these   heart attacks  BTS photos! Anyways, tomorrow is the day! Heuhahahahahahaha!!!!!

Guest idrila

Hope for the kiss!! Seems like after the rain. And hope it's not just a fragment of LCD inagination

Typo - fragment of LG's imagination. Dumb autocorrect