[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Dear international fans of Korean 'Fated to Love You' 
We have started a demand survey to estimate demand for FTLY Director's Cut DVD! This is to figure out if pushing for Director's Cut is actually possible, and if there's not enough demand, we won't be seeing Director's Cut DVD at all. 
Our current goal is to get 2000 sign-ups. With enough people's cooperation, FTLY Director's Cut DVD would feature a lot of bonus videos! Director's Cut will include not only the broadcasted scenes, but also the unreleased cuts that were edited out due to time limit. Also, it will additionally feature BTS film, NG cuts, and interviews of actors, writers and the director.
*Episodes will have English subtitles*Bonus videos will not have subtitle
Signing up for DVD purchase right now does not imply binding purchase decision. This is only a survey to estimate the demand.
To participate, please email dlovedvd@gmail.com with the subject including 1)country of your residence 2)number of DVD you want to purchase. ex) 1)U.S.//2) 1(If you have already sent an email and didn't follow this format, it's fine. It's just for convenience)
The deadline for signing up is August 28. Thank you for your cooperation, and please spread the word around!english-1.jpg
I feel like I'll be spamming about this time to time, hope that is ok....cuz we reaaally want to make this come true...!Please spread the word, spread this image. We do want to see unreleased scenes, NG scenes, interviews and stuff right...?

:-B ommomooo....I am supposed to be out exercising and I made the BIG Mistake to come to this thread to catch up..........little did I know that this thread has moved faster than a speeding bullet!...I started reading and I am still only on 488 when I think I am getting closer to the end page it moves before I 'arrive'.... :-O :D There are so many....take that back the majority, of if not all, of the comments on this thread or insightful, friendly, and comical.....I have been on a lot of good threads, but this thread is special. Really special. Simply because of the level of respect and acceptance there is for others thoughts and insights. I was once on a 'fast-moving' thread for a drama that I will not mention, but I hadn't realized that on this particular thread you could and would get 'spammed' if you, even lingered off the topic of the drama or the episode. So, here I come and innocently and write.....'Thanks to all the recappers, you're amazing.' That's it nothing more. I thought I'd said it all. At least, I said what I wanted to say and that was to give appreciation to the recappers. What did I receive? A spam 1 that equals 5. :-O :-/ Reason given: Needed to add a comment about the drama or the episode :( ...OK. Understood. Then I made mistake number 2 ...same thread....I told my thoughts thru mostly smileys and such. And, received? You, guessed it a spam 1spam=5spams. I was trying to be funny. I guess It wasn't. Reason: Not authorized to use mostly smileys, get to the point BECAUSE this is a FAST MOVING thread. :-S I know this is a long winded explanation for what I simply want to express. THAT this FTLY thread is FAST Moving, BUT MOST Importantly one of the friendliest and insightful threads I've frequented. ^:)^ WE can agree to disagree....and, it doesn't get personal. The great thing about this thread is that it does help to 'see' from different points of view. And, even if subjects are a little off topic, it doesn't become a big deal or at least it shouldn't. I honestly am enjoying this thread as much as this drama. So, THANKS. :)] ^:)^ ......oooppps....I better say something about FTLY ;)) ...there is so much I agree with....two things....I like how someone explained that Daniel only saw when MY had concerns and situations were it looked like Geon didn't appreciate MY...ie the envelope with the divorce papers that MY didn't even know she was carrying and other incidents like this...no wonder he feels that Geon had his chance... I personally want to see MY know that Geon loves her before she finds out why he has been so Noble and lost his Confidence in expressing his Love for Her. OK....long and winded....off to exercise.....and then to come back to this fast-moving thread.

Guest pretty_wuvwee

Just finished Episode 14 and it totally broke my heart seeing Mi Youngssi happy with Daniel. </3 It broke my heart because though I like Gun so much, I know that if it were in the real world, Mi Young better choose Daniel. Daniel has been with her through the ups and downs and have helped her become a stronger person. (But this is Kdramaland...so of course, she'll end up with Gun...hahaha)
But seriously...that Sand Painting Proposal by Daniel was Daebak!!!! 2 thumbs up. Daniel set the bar too high for my future fiance! Hahahaha... I want that kind of proposal, too!!!!! T_T 
But for our sake...I hope Mi Youngssi says NO! ;p 

Guest imaprodigy

stuartjmz

said:

As I said, I expected fans of Geon to defend his indefensible behaviour, thanks for doing just that.

:)

He has built up a pattern of lying to her, not passively and by omission, as Daniel did in one context, but repeatedly and actively, by commission and by choice.  He lied to her to break them up, and he lied again and again and again in their text conversation.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive" Daniel apologised for his one act of deception and never did it again, Geon kept piling on lie after lie after lie - "I'm so sick I can't see you" "my face is horrible, I can't see you", etc. etc. etc. He lied to her in order to drive her away, and as soon as he sees her again after three years, he starts lying to her, again. As Ricky might have said to Lucy "he's got some 'splaining to do"

Guest zetutume

I have been rewatching the episodes 13 and 14.. Imagine... it turns out Daniel's Sister is MY????
 In ep 13 they were saying how they both look alike and they both said "yeah we get that a lot!" I had a :-O moment there! 

I really hope there are no more airport scenes.. I am tired of them. I have loved how this drama has been predictably unpredictable. 

I mean we have all known the story and yet! Its hooked us all with its unpredictable but smoothly flowing co-incidences and storyline. 

Lets hope for a really cool ending instead of just the regular airport stopping scene. 

itzibitzispider said: rienn said: rakionn11 said: I think that Ep14 gave us pretty much the connection with DP and SR. The delicious "ice cream". (You know what I'm talking about, right?).And that final scene was really heartbreaking for LG (and with that OST, it was perfection). Even if DP was not really the one who was sand painting, it (the hand movements) was mimicked very well.I was laughing at that Fire vs. Ice scene with LG and his half-brother. It felt like LG was Elsa from Frozen HAHAHAHA. Let it go!! xDAnyways, 3 weeks left and let's finish drama strong PD-nims and writer-nims!

Guest potterky

annddd we got this together with JNR's photo as uploaded above!
PmTUuy.jpg

another LG and MY scene? :DDDD
CR: DC Gallery
<edit>
another photo spotted from DC!
CGuAWy.png

Guest imaprodigy

Since people have been commenting on how haggard JH and JNR look, I was wondering about FTLY's shooting schedule. Does anyone have any info about when they film? Do they really film every single day of the week?

We need Grandma Wang to ask MY to take on the project.  I don't think she'll be able to say no.  Then we'll get to see some more crazy and sweet scenes with LG and MY.  In such close proximity I don't think our Gunnie will be able to control himself and there should be no showers around  :x :\"> :\">

Wow, pages and pages to trace back! it's crazy how we waited for Wednesday & Thursday to come and then just went woooshhhh just like that!!!

I am not sure why.... but am I the only one who is not satisfied with episode 14? I get that the focus is on Daniel but there really is not much for our OTP to explore.... I was ready for the roller coaster ride but it went as a carrousel ride instead, going in circles and up and down....now I have to wait for next week to queue to that roller coaster ride again....

Things that I love from episode 13&14 are, just how the writers doesn't lose their comedic side....the little stints of Chuno (they does alot of Chuno don't they), G.O.D (the rapping is just brilliant), and the most hilarious part is the fact that Yong has his own imaginary power. its heart warming to know that Gun and Yong is slowly becoming more like brothers, and I was really surprise and happy that like Gun, Yong has his own imaginary power (which he doesn't know he has HA!)

Does anyone know what Gun (Goen) means? If his half brother is named Yong, he must be named after something 'grand' as well... I wondered if anyone have shared this before?

Guest zetutume

@sooyoungdaebak .. Good Idea about having LG and MY locked in a room! Imagine they find each other in bed one morning suddenly like the 1st time? 
Wouldn't that be a cool surprise.. haha! Maybe Halmoni would make a plan since she keeps mentioning it!

I also agree about the best friend. I really hope MY meets her best friend soon! They can help each other.  Maybe she can help her with the Yongi situation.. 

I have been dying to see MY fight for LG. The only time she actually asked him if they could be together was after the baby. Whereas their whole relationship happened and LG protected her from everyone and even let go of Sera. He is a keeper. She should fight for him!!! 

About DP, if she is no longer the same person, it would be sad that she would just decide to say "Yes" to please him. Take LG/YJ/Unni's advice MY.. Say "You will think about it" or "I am not ready" or something if you cannot say "NO"