[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Re-posting @fiovial post from Jang Hyuk thread. Hyukie promoting the drama. :)) :)
Our Hyukie sent a congratulatory flower stand to g.o.d for their 15 year reunion concert. I love what he wrote...totally Hyuk humor lol...
It says:on the left side of the ribbon: Sidus HQ Actor Jang Hyukon the right side of the ribbon: Huehahaha 15th Anniversary Concert "This Is (kr: Lee Geon)" Fate!
 Totally Hyukie type of joke! He managed to throw in 3 FTLY references in there...first THE LAUGHTER, then Lee Geon (이건), and then Fate (운명). Oooh Hyukie oppa you're too cute!

stuartjmz said: LavelyShai said: I'm gonna have to agree with @stuartjmz & @valsava, if they make Se Ra worse than Anna then I will have to applaud the writers for managing to make an already unbearable character even more unbearable. Anna was terrible from beginning to end, I had zero sympathy for her so if they manage to make Se Ra even worse than that then will this be a Rooftop Prince 2.0 kinda thing? I know Se Ra will have to be manipulative, especially judging by her conversation with Geon in episode 4, but I was hoping they'd make her a more sympathetic character compared to the original. 

Guest fiovial

@019iamthesun‌ yup Hyun Bin looks like Jang Hyuk. In fact I think Jung Woo Sung, Jang Hyuk and Hyun Bin look similar to one another that they could totally be brothers. In fact I still hope that all 3 can one day be in a drama or movie together as brothers. :)

Guest chunnogirl33

@honeywell‌ I was thinking the same but I hope it's reallllllll!!!! How cute are those two!!?!?!?! Im dying of the cute!!!!

Guest chunnogirl33

@spideysteve‌ I know reason dictates they might not be in love yet but why do I feel the love alreadyyyyy????? Is it because of the Jjangs overwhelming cuteness? I can't deal!!! Sorry, sorry fangirl squees are taking over! squeeeeeee

Guest spideysteve

chunnogirl33 said: @spideysteve‌ I know reason dictates they might not be in love yet but why do I feel the love alreadyyyyy????? Is it because of the Jjangs overwhelming cuteness? I can't deal!!! Sorry, sorry fangirl squees are taking over! squeeeeeee

I hope it's not a daydream...@chunnogirl33 I see that too...The Jjangs chemistry is overflowing :x They have a better chemistry now than in SSOBG and more skinship LOL :)) Next is a kiss scene wahahahaha!!!

With how the ratings are going, I hope my prediction that FTLY will be a hit will come true :) It's already sold its online airing rights in a hefty amount in China so expectations are real high for FTLY to be a ratings success.

And too bad, Nara is not singing in OST. I think nowadays she don't do both at the same time unlike before. I remember her interview before when she released her last album that now when she sings, she just wants to sing and not act. And if she has a drama or a movie, she wants to concentrate on that and not sing. But she's done it before with Babyfaced Beauty and her last movie. Hope the musical director can think of a song that Nara will sing for the OST.

If it's a daydream, we can see the Mi Young already has that liking or attraction to Lee Geon. We'll just have to see how Lee Geon transforms that snail phobia and be sucked completely by the crazy glue.

who wouldn't have liking or attraction to Lee geon? Esp mi young who receives the best from him so far. Lol

Yup can't wait for this show!